Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    Going for steroid abuser limits of ohp

    135 is the natty ohp limit, and with enough steroid abuse I have surpassed it

    Now with enough steroid abuse I am hoping to get to 185 ohp

    I believe this is the limit for steroid abusers

    I already hit 175 for a decent single, I am pushing the limits for what any human is capable of

  2. #2
    Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    3,418
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Smh @bbrp

    Killing himself just to fight gravity

  3. #3
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Smh @bbrp

    Killing himself just to fight gravity
    I will drop dead from this very soon

    But i want to push the human body to it’s absolute limits

  4. #4
    Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    3,418
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    I will drop dead from this very soon

    But i want to push the human body to it’s absolute limits
    there arent enough steroids and preworkout in the world to reach 185lbs but good luck, your story will be told throughout the ages


  5. #5
    god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Someone aware me on this meme. Seems funny as fuck however i am out of the loop (Must have been absent or something when it started)
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

  6. #6
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    there arent enough steroids and preworkout in the world to reach 185lbs but good luck, your story will be told throughout the ages

    I will use kilos of kino octane to hit this PR

    Kino warriors will go into battle knowing they will die

  7. #7
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    Someone aware me on this meme. Seems funny as fuck however i am out of the loop (Must have been absent or something when it started)
    Tldr: neverlean couldn’t reach 135 ohp while on gear so we started saying that 134.99 is the limit for everyone who doesn’t abuse PEDs

  8. #8
    Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    3,418
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    Someone aware me on this meme. Seems funny as fuck however i am out of the loop (Must have been absent or something when it started)
    @NeverLean would try to reach 135OHP but couldnt do it. got to like 130x1 or 125x2 at best while on 600mg test for 8 months. had dbol/tbol and some other orals i think. would constantly post his progress or lack thereof, was hilarious

  9. #9
    god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Tldr: neverlean couldn’t reach 135 ohp while on gear so we started saying that 134.99 is the limit for everyone who doesn’t abuse PEDs
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    @NeverLean would try to reach 135OHP but couldnt do it. got to like 130x1 or 125x2 at best while on 600mg test for 8 months. had dbol/tbol and some other orals i think. would constantly post his progress or lack thereof, was hilarious
    Lmao! Thought it would be something funny like this.

    Has our boi made it yet?
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

  10. #10
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    Lmao! Thought it would be something funny like this.

    Has our boi made it yet?
    We will never know cause (((omega))) decided to ban him

    It actually pisses me the fuck off that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life not knowing if NeverLean will press 135

    He said when he does it, it will be so glorious so he's gonna drop it on his head

    Uk brahs watch for news headlines "steroid user breaks his own neck while weightlifting"

  11. #11
    god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    We will never know cause (((omega))) decided to ban him

    It actually pisses me the fuck off that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life not knowing if NeverLean will press 135

    He said when he does it, it will be so glorious so he's gonna drop it on his head

    Uk brahs watch for news headlines "steroid user breaks his own neck while weightlifting"
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

  12. #12
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Posts
    1,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Janoy Cresva and Alpha Destiny OHP'd 225lbs.

    Just curious, how many reps do you do when you ohp? Srs question

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mr. Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,174
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Dudes were hitting 315 BTN pre-dianabol. Good luck

Posting Permissions