Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Cutting Log

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Real Auschwitz mode, mirin

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    ok brahs, so I had hotpockets and fries last night which amounted to 1500 Calories so i finished yesterday with 2200 cals and 140g Protein.

Today I thought i was going to bloatcutt but relized I acutally need to cut after I got bloated from a meatball sub with patatoe chips. I really really want to get to 150lbs shredded. I think Im going to eat 1800-2000 Calories today and continue with my original plan.

There were the meals today.
    1 Meatball Sub-Estimating to be 800 Calories, and 30 Grams Protein (Hopefully)
    1 Lays Chips-160 Calories.
    1 Yogurt-150 Calories
    1 Banana-100 Calories
    1 OJ-100 Calories.
    Adds up to 1300 Calories and 30 grams of protein, that means I need to have 700 more calories and 120 grams of protein. So I think ill have 10 egg whites, 2 Shakes.

I might workout today actually to, and do lowerbody+Abs, with some isolation for lagging bodyparts.
    Dude you really need to eat like 2lbs of chicken breast a day lol 20g right there lolol
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I'm always right.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Ok brahs decided Im going to eat 2300-2500 Calories, High Protein and lose 5-6lbs of Fat. So 158lbs is the goal. Then Lean Bulk to 180lbs which should be back when im on juice coming august hopefully. I wont be doing tren first cycle, only 350 Test and an Oral. Also Will be training abs alot to build up core.

props to coach neverlean for the advice.
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-06-12 at 11:53 PM.

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ok brahs decided Im going to eat 2300-2500 Calories, High Protein and lose 5-6lbs of Fat. So 158lbs is the goal. Then Lean Bulk to 180lbs which should be back when im on juice coming august hopefully. I wont be doing tren first cycle, only 350 Test and an Oral. Also Will be training abs alot to build up core.

props to coach neverlean for the advice.
    You need to fix your diet god damn it’s awful and DONT listen to coach neverlean

First of all don’t run 350mg test so that you get 1600 Test nig/dL. Run 500mg like hundreds of thousands before you.

Gotdamn

Secondly like I said get ALL your stuff before you start: AI , pct/cruise, syringes, support supps

Thirdly like I also said fix that damn diet you need to eat lean meats and vegetables and then you can even get LESS calories and 2x protein, etc

Just put in the thought and effort and don’t listen to noobs

Also I’m gonna guess your UGL Test will at least be slightly underdosed so 350mg is one eagain. SHIT
    Last edited by Georgiepeck; 2018-06-13 at 10:56 AM.

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Stay the course son.... I can see it now

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    ok brahs, so I had hotpockets and fries last night which amounted to 1500 Calories so i finished yesterday with 2200 cals and 140g Protein.

Today I thought i was going to bloatcutt but relized I acutally need to cut after I got bloated from a meatball sub with patatoe chips. I really really want to get to 150lbs shredded. I think Im going to eat 1800-2000 Calories today and continue with my original plan.

There were the meals today.
    1 Meatball Sub-Estimating to be 800 Calories, and 30 Grams Protein (Hopefully)
    1 Lays Chips-160 Calories.
    1 Yogurt-150 Calories
    1 Banana-100 Calories
    1 OJ-100 Calories.
    Adds up to 1300 Calories and 30 grams of protein, that means I need to have 700 more calories and 120 grams of protein. So I think ill have 10 egg whites, 2 Shakes.

I might workout today actually to, and do lowerbody+Abs, with some isolation for lagging bodyparts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Stay the course son.... I can see it now

thx for tht man, you have no idea know how happy i was when I saw tht. Fuarkkkk, more motivation for me to tren hard soon.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Woke up today 162.5lbs, Ima get down to 158lbs extremly slow on 2500 calories, i want to get significantly stronger on my lifts while doing so.

Im also switching to incline bench only, fuck flat bench. Im going for 355 3x3 On Deadlift Tommorow, I should be doing 345 but w/e, lets see if my back breaks or not.

Height
    5'1
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    are you actually on or natty
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

Strength crew

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepeck View Post
    You need to fix your diet god damn it’s awful and DONT listen to coach neverlean

First of all don’t run 350mg test so that you get 1600 Test nig/dL. Run 500mg like hundreds of thousands before you.

Gotdamn

Secondly like I said get ALL your stuff before you start: AI , pct/cruise, syringes, support supps

Thirdly like I also said fix that damn diet you need to eat lean meats and vegetables and then you can even get LESS calories and 2x protein, etc

Just put in the thought and effort and don’t listen to noobs

Also I’m gonna guess your UGL Test will at least be slightly underdosed so 350mg is one eagain. SHIT
    test is cope, im doing 200 Test, and 300 Tren for 15 Weeks. Aiming to gain 10-15lbs lean tissue. hope i dont need caber tho lol

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    test is cope, im doing 200 Test, and 300 Tren for 15 Weeks. Aiming to gain 10-15lbs lean tissue. hope i dont need caber tho lol

Dude. Good luck is all I can say. Tren without caber is suicidal

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    are you actually on or natty
    He did 3-4 weeks of Test but his mother found his gear and confiscated it.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Dude. Good luck is all I can say. Tren without caber is suicidal
    gay af, my source charges 70 bucks for 20 1mg caps. lol, ahh tht means ima have to spend 270 bucks for 2 vials test and 2 vials tren+caber, not including the P.O Box+Syringes. thats like 330 bucks right there. hmmm ill think about it. might just do low dose test and oral, fuck im undeicided atm. w/e ill worry about it when the time comes. I need to make sure I do eveyrthing right this time, cant afford to fuck it up and waste money getting it taken away again lol
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-06-13 at 08:33 PM.

Weight
    241lbs
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    gay af, my source charges 70 bucks for 20 1mg caps. lol, ahh tht means ima have to spend 270 bucks for 2 vials test and 2 vials tren+caber, not including the P.O Box+Syringes. thats like 330 bucks right there. hmmm ill think about it. might just do low dose test and oral, fuck im undeicided atm. w/e ill worry about it when the time comes. I need to make sure I do eveyrthing right this time, cant afford to fuck it up and waste money getting it taken away again lol
    Look into vitamin b6
    Quote Originally Posted by dafapper View Post
    How do you get women like this, you are ugly as shit with big dumb face and big lips

Is that what ethnic fat arab bitches with big tits like
    Ye I would stay in UNI IMO, lmk I can teach how to slay. I have hidden secrets I have devolped these past 2 months on how to slay.
    My Insertions are better than yours.

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    caber is very expensive. Can you get prami?

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Look into vitamin b6
    fcking sweet, Thx looked into it, Gunna just B6 with Ai rather then ai+caber/prami when I tren.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    caber is very expensive. Can you get prami?
    lol prami is walmart caber, caber is soo much better. my source doesnt have prami lol, only caber

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Alright bro's, these are my current plans atm.

-Shave BodyHair
    -Go to the DMV Office Tommorow/Friday to rescedule my road test, Im studying for the written test since i got to renew my permit lol, I already passed it twice before so im not worried at all.
    -Register for Classes Today (lol, fuck im lazy)
    -Buy New Clothes, (go to the mall when I get my license, dont want to ask my bro or mom to drive me lol)
    -Learn How to cook chicken Breast today, and clean my diet up 100 percent so I can recompostion my body.
    -Practice Parelle parking just to make sure Im 100 certain Ill pass the road test.
    -Start Posting on Instagram once Im on gear, to beta atm to post (low test etc)
    -Set up a P.O Box, (Need to get license first for Identification )
    -Start my cycle ASAP, I got a xbox which I will put my gear in but I have to get my license before even thinking about this atm lol, its a huge process/plan I came up with. Hopefully this will be mid july.
    -Not get caught this time.
    -Possible Jaw Surgery/Lip Reduction/RhinoPlasty done, https://i.imgur.com/4gfI3Fs.jpg Im kinda seeing tranny potential which is not good, need these surgery done soon, but might wait a year, wanna see how i look on tren first and if it will change my face.

These are my plans for the summer atm.
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-06-14 at 06:03 AM.

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    lol prami is walmart caber, caber is soo much better. my source doesnt have prami lol, only caber
    You’ve never used either tho have you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Alright bro's, these are my current plans atm.

-Shave BodyHair
    -Go to the DMV Office Tommorow/Friday to rescedule my road test, Im studying for the written test since i got to renew my permit lol, I already passed it twice before so im not worried at all.
    -Register for Classes Today (lol, fuck im lazy)
    -Buy New Clothes, (go to the mall when I get my license, dont want to ask my bro or mom to drive me lol)
    -Learn How to cook chicken Breast today, and clean my diet up 100 percent so I can recompostion my body.
    -Practice Parelle parking just to make sure Im 100 certain Ill pass the road test.
    -Start Posting on Instagram once Im on gear, to beta atm to post (low test etc)
    -Set up a P.O Box, (Need to get license first for Identification )
    -Start my cycle ASAP, I got a xbox which I will put my gear in but I have to get my license before even thinking about this atm lol, its a huge process/plan I came up with. Hopefully this will be mid july.
    -Not get caught this time.
    -Possible Jaw Surgery/Lip Reduction/RhinoPlasty done, https://i.imgur.com/4gfI3Fs.jpg Im kinda seeing tranny potential which is not good, need these surgery done soon, but might wait a year, wanna see how i look on tren first and if it will change my face.

These are my plans for the summer atm.
    lmao, a new italian parking procedure.

in all srsness though brah DO hop on a bike. and Lower Third + rhinoplasty surgery is all you'd need, rest of your face doesn't need anything doing to it really

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast