Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Cutting Log

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umirin1991 View Post
    LOL your mom taking your shit is going to be the highlight of your 20s.

When do you plan on moving out
    I was planning on moving out when I graduate lol, but so sure about tht in light of recent events. I am consdering dorming soon, I need to find out if housing is available first. Prob will in January.

Also how r things going with you? Do you still gym?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    I was planning on moving out when I graduate lol, but so sure about tht in light of recent events. I am consdering dorming soon, I need to find out if housing is available first. Prob will in January.

Also how r things going with you? Do you still gym?
    Dorm life is great experience, you will build a pretty good social life if you are friendly.
    Everyone is new to the dorms so people want to make new friends.

I lift like twice a week and do more cardio to try and get to 170.
    More interested in playing guitar at the moment so spend the majority of my time doing that.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Ight u phaggots, heres an update.

Sunday-1800 Calories
    Monday-1800 Calories, Bench for top set of 205
    Tuesday- Over 3000 Calories (hung out with a freind and binged at a restueant.)
    Wensday (Today)- Gunna have 1800 Cals and continue on with my cut, Eating 80 percent clean food.

Will do a physique update when im under 160lbs.

Im just gunna get down to single digits tbh. so maybe like 145-150 ish lbs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    holy fuck this guy is batshit crazy

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    didnt train since monday, went to the gym today and felt like shit. Good think is I fixed my sleep scedule.

Im wieghing 161lbs today and went to the gym today but didnt do much lol, gunna just come back tommorow and get an actual fullbody workout in.

Ok My macros for this week are 1700 calories and like 200 grams of protein. I was considering psmf but dont see the point tbh, im dedicated this summer to cutting now. my goal atm is to get to 150lbs, I wont go down any further then tht, idk i will see. I want to see how i will look like at single digits, i wanna get lean as possible first. Goal is 150lbs 4 weeks from now, so thats like 10lbs I need to lose in 4 weeks, its doable if i work hard. I also am planning on getting bigger this cut, im gunna keep my nutrition on point, no cheat meals, no more fucking around.

Im going to try to get back on gear 2 weeks before classes starts. Im going to get my license july 22nd and will open a P.O Box as soon as I get it, but I need a non-photo id as well which sucks. I may take a risk in ordering the gear direclty to my mail box but my parents are snoopy so may not. We will see.

My diet will be consisting of these foods.
    Rice Cakes, Oats, Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Carrots, PowerRade, Whey, Milk, Ocasional Juice, Tuna Occasionally

Nothing else.

My skin care routine is this atm.
    Vit C+Mosturizer everyday
    2 Gallons of water everyday atleast.
    5 Carrots Daily

Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Nikka you are skitzo, make your mind up and stop being dumb srs.
    Lifetime natty crew

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Wieght 159lbs this morning lol, prob lost water/glycogen lol, was looking full yesterday from the sodium/carbs from the ""cheat meals" the past few days before/

3x10 70s Dumbells Incline Press
    Barbell Rows Seated Machine
    Dumbell Laterals
    2 Arm Accesories
    May do some abs later on in the day, i have a ab wheel at home so may as well.

only like 45 min the gym lol, felt like shit, gunna do some deadlifts tuesday 340x5

Eating 1800-2000 ish calories atm, had 1900 cals yesterday with 150g protein.

Im thinking about improving insulin regulation and eating my protein and carbs in seperate meals now. I wanna see how this will improve my phsyique.

Goal is 150lbs in 4 weeks still brahs

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    update

Wieghing at 158.5lbs (ya I know not much progress since like a week+ago but w/e)

Im gymming tommorow before I leave to texas for like a week. prob wont update this log till im back.

I have my road test on july 22nd as well. im only pinning once a week next cycle as well, 400mg test only

Im trying to get down to 150lbs by August 5-7th (more relistcally would be at 150 a week later but w/e.) Once I get to 150, Ill either pin and try to lean bulk with a strict diet or ill just keep cutitng for 2 more weeks and get down to 145 hopefully. idk yet Im only setting the short term goal of 150lbs atm and then ill see how ill look and decide then. Thats like 8.5lbs I need to lose in 4 weeks. I think its possible.

https://i.imgur.com/bGoXpHN.jpg Around 15-16 Percent bf atm, getting down to 150 would mean ill be around 11-12 Percent bf.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    update

Wieghing at 158.5lbs (ya I know not much progress since like a week+ago but w/e)

Im gymming tommorow before I leave to texas for like a week. prob wont update this log till im back.

I have my road test on july 22nd as well. im only pinning once a week next cycle as well, 400mg test only

Im trying to get down to 150lbs by August 5-7th (more relistcally would be at 150 a week later but w/e.) Once I get to 150, Ill either pin and try to lean bulk with a strict diet or ill just keep cutitng for 2 more weeks and get down to 145 hopefully. idk yet Im only setting the short term goal of 150lbs atm and then ill see how ill look and decide then. Thats like 8.5lbs I need to lose in 4 weeks. I think its possible.

https://i.imgur.com/bGoXpHN.jpg Around 15-16 Percent bf atm, getting down to 150 would mean ill be around 11-12 Percent bf.
    Looking absolutely twinkMAXXXed
    Good job my friend
    Has getting as lean as you are helped you with your (psuedo?) Gyno or is it still as prominent as before
    I remember reading on the original BB forums about experiences with their chest fat- about how it would be the last area they'd lose fat from just because of their genetic predisposition

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HurrDurr69 View Post
    Looking absolutely twinkMAXXXed
    Good job my friend
    Has getting as lean as you are helped you with your (psuedo?) Gyno or is it still as prominent as before
    I remember reading on the original BB forums about experiences with their chest fat- about how it would be the last area they'd lose fat from just because of their genetic predisposition
    lol I think thats a myth unless its fat around the nipple area, nah its still the same. There's no fixing really unless surgery. I probbaly wont get the surgery for a long time , Its not that big of a deal tbh, I can always twist them and then theyl appear normal (I could this at the beach or whenever I take off my shirt), Also Im not really that insecure about them haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    lol I think thats a myth unless its fat around the nipple area, nah its still the same. There's no fixing really unless surgery. I probbaly wont get the surgery for a long time , Its not that big of a deal tbh, I can always twist them and then theyl appear normal (I could this at the beach or whenever I take off my shirt), Also Im not really that insecure about them haha.
    Yeah they're not that big of a deal, I can barely see them in pic you posted.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    On this cruise atm and fcked up my diet for the sendond day in a row. ahhh its hard dieting when theres nothing but chit food near u. shud have brought my whey on board smh.
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-07-13 at 05:40 AM.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Can anyone here beat me in this lift? THe knees must stay straight.

Post your fail videos as well.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post

Can anyone here beat me in this lift? THe knees must stay straight.

Post your fail videos as well.

Autism
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    im on 500mg tren ace atm

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    gunna start 1600 calories/day when I wake up.

Ill be updating everyday from now on with my wieght/diet
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-07-15 at 06:41 PM.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    gunna start 1000 calories/day when I wake up.

Ill be updating everyday from now on with my wieght/diet
    You are legit never going to get anywhere lol. It's funny to watch at this point though
    Natty crew~~

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Youre gonna get jaw surgery over a legit gyno surgery?
    Natty crew~~

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Youre gonna get jaw surgery over a legit gyno surgery?
    IM more insecure about my jaw/chin then I am my gyno so ya. I dont really care about my gyno, i can always twist and it looks normal. im doing it next summer the plastic surgery

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    You are legit never going to get anywhere lol. It's funny to watch at this point though
    i made 0 progress this year due to my stupudity, ya i know, hopefully once i finish this 6 week ONLY cut and get lean and start my cycle, Ill make up for the lack of progress.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    IM more insecure about my jaw/chin then I am my gyno so ya. I dont really care about my gyno, i can always twist and it looks normal. im doing it next summer the plastic surgery
    It looks normal for like 30 seconds then goes back to normal.

Doesn’t change the fact you have tits. That’s a legit surgery. The jaw thing is ducking stupid.

What are you even getting done?
    Natty crew~~

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast