Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Cutting Log

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HurrDurr69 View Post
    Thing with your conception of ascending is being good looking, using recreational drugs, going to shitty rave pits, hooking up with random predominantly trash in looks, personality, character type of women.
    That's very subjective isn't it?

I'm not saying looks don't matter, of course they do. They're a huge factor which influence all parts of your life due to the halo effect of people innately being attracted the beautiful things.

Leaving that asides though, tell me who you think would have a more fulfilling life: An extremely good looking person who stays in and forumcels on mentally ill forums all day NEET MAXXXing, too high inhibition to put himself out there, not willing to work for a single thing and angry at the world for not handing him all the things he wants in a silver platter just by his virtue of being good looking VS. an average looking, well-adjusted, outgoing and persevering type of guy?

This obsession with the looksmaxxxing redpill is a massive blue pill into tricking oneself to thinking that all their problems caused by their lack of work ethic and social experience will go away if they lookmaxxx
    yes, you're absolutely right, ascending is subjective. alas why Pakichad ascending to being zyzz-lite isn't my definition of ascending, but in fact his (straw man fallacy, consider revising). why would anyone bother trying to bluepill Pakichad when all he wants is the face and body and empty hookup lifestyle? to harp on about bluepills and aesthetics not mattering repeatedly to him is myopic, achieves nothing

as for your question dunno bro, that's very subjective isn't it?

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    yes, you're absolutely right, ascending is subjective. alas why Pakichad ascending to being zyzz-lite isn't my definition of ascending, but in fact his (straw man fallacy, consider revising). why would anyone bother trying to bluepill Pakichad when all he wants is the face and body and empty hookup lifestyle? to harp on about bluepills and aesthetics not mattering repeatedly to him is myopic, achieves nothing

You’re lawyered him hard af and turned his own words back on him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Normal men learn from their mistakes, intelligent men learn from mistakes of others, etc. The blue pill you're referring to is in fact a red pill if we're going to assign nomenclature to such ideologies but then again what one brands something one kind of pill or the other is subjective as well, isn't it? It is in a sense, this is becoming rather cyclical.

Leaving all his fucksroinditis aside, my rhetorical question isn't really that subjective since at least in the former case, the average looking guy is fulfilling or at least trying to fulfill his biological imperatives not only physical but also the higher up needs in the Maslow's Hierarchy. Meanwhile the latter post-modern incel is basically living in a meme constructed virtual world of circle jerks and toxicity, only silver lining being his willingness to go forth with redundant and expensive surgical procedures/steroid cycles or attaining hollow validation from other similarly minded men on the visual transformation made if they've gone forth with it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Normal men learn from their mistakes, intelligent men learn from mistakes of others, etc. The blue pill you're referring to is in fact a red pill if we're going to assign nomenclature to such ideologies but then again what one brands something one kind of pill or the other is subjective as well, isn't it? It is in a sense, this is becoming rather cyclical.

Leaving all his fucksroinditis aside, my rhetorical question isn't really that subjective since at least in the former case, the average looking guy is fulfilling or at least trying to fulfill his biological imperatives not only physical but also the higher up needs in the Maslow's Hierarchy. Meanwhile the latter post-modern incel is basically living in a meme constructed virtual world of circle jerks and toxicity, only silver lining being his willingness to go forth with redundant and expensive surgical procedures/steroid cycles or attaining hollow validation from other similarly minded men on the visual transformation made if they've gone forth with it.
    you've mixed up former and latter lol dumbass. also learn how to punctuate sentences. that's an incomprehensible jumble.

your rhetorical question is downright irrelevant to the topic tbh, sign of low iq. we're discussing Pakichad and his aims of making it, not some anti-Lookism argument you've regurgitated (rather poorly, might I add). bluepilling 'just be konfidunt bro!' won't work for Pakichad as firstly, he's refused that advice before, secondly he's aware of his own strengths and shortcomings, and thirdly is a narcissist so won't be happy settling for below average. pushing the bluepill on him at this point is not only useless but downright negative energy tbh

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    7/15
    Day 1 of the 6 Week Cut

Wiegh in 160.5 lbs.

Food.
    Chicken Curry with Rice https://i.imgur.com/Oc6YreU.jpg (Finished most of it.)
    1 Cup of Oats
    Chicken Breast with Bread Crums and Broccoli (Didnt Wiegh It)
    1 Cup of Oats

100-120, Pretty sure it's sub 2000 Calories

I am eating 100 Percent clean not even a single oreo.

Im going hard these 6 weeks trying to get as lean as fuck, hopfully sub 150lbs and be close to 10 percent bodyfat.

I have my road test next monday and going to texas next wensday, looking foward to getting my license finally.

tommorow Im gymming , ill squat and bench and see hwo i feel, i lost alot of strength but w.e, it will come back in 6 weeks once im on juice+bulking/reverse dieting.
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-07-16 at 04:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    you've mixed up former and latter lol dumbass. also learn how to punctuate sentences. that's an incomprehensible jumble.

your rhetorical question is downright irrelevant to the topic tbh, sign of low iq. we're discussing Pakichad and his aims of making it, not some anti-Lookism argument you've regurgitated (rather poorly, might I add). bluepilling 'just be konfidunt bro!' won't work for Pakichad as firstly, he's refused that advice before, secondly he's aware of his own strengths and shortcomings, and thirdly is a narcissist so won't be happy settling for below average. pushing the bluepill on him at this point is not only useless but downright negative energy tbh
    oh yeah bro im definitely going to think about assigning commas and semi colons to appropriate places in my sentences, and make several drafts to check if I've mixed my formers and latters or if my writing is coherent or not as if i am writing my doctoral essay when im replying to some retard on the internet who doesn't even know how to read

HURRRR DURR MUHH NAM 'snot that bad HAHA! SUBJEKTIVITY! OOOH FLINCH SUPPORTED ME I LAWYERED HIM!
    DIS BLU PILL DIS RED PILL: YOU IS BLU PILL! IM RIGHT UR WRONG Y U NO SPIK PROPER ENGLISH UR LOW IQ! IM RIGHT! HAHA!

stop quoting me loser, take this ego and insecurity you've got and shove it up your own ass
    Last edited by HurrDurr69; 2018-07-16 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    my rhetorical question is very relevant

I stand by it wholeheartedly, you lack perspective 'snot that bad
    all you can do is re-iterate things which are plain as day and righteously preach what you THINK is right

the hypocrisy and irony of YOU calling others myopic and "low IQ" when you're the archetypicaal "muhh redpill" sheep

Congratulations on being the most delusional, defensive and stubborn incel-esque brick wall I've ever had the displeasure to interact with.
    Last edited by HurrDurr69; 2018-07-16 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    my rhetorical question is very relevant

I stand by it wholeheartedly, you lack perspective 'snot that bad
    all you can do is re-iterate things which are plain as day and righteously preach what you THINK is right

the hypocrisy and irony of YOU calling others myopic and "low IQ" when you're the archetypicaal "muhh redpill" sheep

Congratulations on being the most delusional, defensive and stubborn incel-esque brick wall I've ever had the displeasure to interact with.
    you got utterly mogged and had to make a thread in misc to cope. also nice edit 33 mins after your original post, 33 solid minutes of keeping you awake r e n t f r e e

thanks for the dopamine hit

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    7/15
    Day 1 of the 6 Week Cut

Wiegh in 160.5 lbs.

Food.
    1 Cup of Oats
    1 Cup of Oats

Im going hard these 6 weeks trying to get as lean as fuck, hopfully sub 150lbs and be close to 10 percent bodyfat.

I have my road test next monday and going to texas next wensday, looking foward to getting my license finally.

tommorow Im gymming , ill squat and bench and see hwo i feel, i lost alot of strength but w.e, it will come back in 6 weeks once im on juice+bulking/reverse dieting.
    Order juice now

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Order juice now
    need to set up a p.o box and get my license firstttt prob gunna in 2 weeks tho.

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Day 2

7/16
    Wieght: 159.5 lbs (-1lbs)
    Mostly water since i binged the day before yesteryday

Went to the gym today, Benched 185 3x6, Ima do squats tommorow

Diet
    6 Inch Turkey and Veggies Sub, +2 Rice Cakes=500 Calories
    Gym
    30 Min Walk MINUS 100 Calories
    Egg Curry+Oats=1000 Calories? https://i.imgur.com/t9cNglF.jpg
    Chicken Breast w Broccoli=400 Calories, (Will Have)

Total Protein= Over 100 Grams , Eating Clean, No more fcking up my diet till Im down to sub 150lbs, Ill be 12 Percent bodyfat at 150lbs according to my calculations, once im there in 4 weeks, Ill decide if I should keep cutting for 2 more weeks or not.
    Last edited by PakiChad; 2018-07-16 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    you got utterly mogged and had to make a thread in misc to cope. also nice edit 33 mins after your original post, 33 solid minutes of keeping you awake r e n t f r e e

thanks for the dopamine hit
    Go ahead and think you mogged me if that helps you sleep at night. I can’t be assed with your inexperienced drivel any longer.

With that said, glad you got a dopamine rush since I enjoyed making that thread myself.

I am very much aware of what I was and am doing and how it impacts you.
    Last edited by HurrDurr69; 2018-07-16 at 09:38 PM. Reason: R E N T F R E E

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    7/15
    Day 1 of the 6 Week Cut

Wiegh in 160.5 lbs.

Food.
    1 Cup of Oats
    1 Cup of Oats

Serious question you always talk about started to go hard but never make progress why?

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Serious question you always talk about started to go hard but never make progress why?
    I started a cut febuary since i was fat and got down to 155lbs around may around 14 percent bf but thought i was like 12 percent, i then hopped on cycle (should have kept cutting for atleast 2 more weeks), instead I rebounded a few lbs of fat and blaoted up since i thought i can eat like shit on drol+test (stupid ik) so i figured fuck it, ill bloatmaxx summer for the gainz cut in august after cycle is over on a cruise dose, after a few weeks, got my squat up to 275 for 3x5 and bench to 205 for 3x5 ez (was 170 lbs) my mom took away my gear (should have hid my shit better lol), after that I looked like a bloated mess in the mirror and was fell into depresseion and spinnded my wheels and started cutting, although I went from 170 to like 162, most was water and maybe some fat, still eat like shit and had binges since i was pssed my gear was gone lol, didnt even gym for a week cus i was till mad.

so ya, i wont make mistakes anymore and wont have my gear taken away again so ill make a fck ton of progress these next few months to make up for my lack of progress this year.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Go ahead and think you mogged me if that helps you sleep at night. I can’t be assed with your inexperienced drivel any longer.

With that said, glad you got a dopamine rush since I enjoyed making that thread myself.

I am very much aware of what I was and am doing and how it impacts you.
    do you edit posts after I've read the original quote in the hope I don't respond and mogg you further? lol well and truly taking up a vacancy in your head

you're a troll alt and have failed at your one and only purpose, to rustle, dumbass

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    do you edit posts after I've read the original quote in the hope I don't respond and mogg you further? lol well and truly taking up a vacancy in your head

you're a troll alt and have failed at your one and only purpose, to rustle, dumbass

Weight
    Bloatcutting
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Day 3

Wieght : 158.4lbs (-2.1lbs total)

Diet
    Chicken Breast Sandwhiches w Breadcrums =800 Calories, 80g Protein
    2 Rice Cakes with Nutella =200 Calories
    Post Workout Oats=200 Calories
    Egg Whites=200 Calories, 40g Protein
    Halotop Ice Cream, 300 Calories, 20-30g Protein
    5 Rice Cakes,1 OJ=600 Kcals?

Total 2300 Kcals, Around 140g Protein

Gym

Squats 3x5 (230lbs, lost 55lbs when i was back on drol lol, prolly cus i stopped squatting for a while)
    Arms.

(Ill do Abs before I head to bed) 3 Sets Ab Wheel.

Im going to order the syringes to an amazon locker and will pick it up from there, as far as the actual gear goes, Im thinking about just ordering it to my house and try to intercept, I know its a risk but w/e, ima do it in like 2 weeks.
    Last edited by PakiChad; Today at 07:05 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910