Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Jobs = Slavery

  1. #1
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    2,017
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    Jobs = Slavery

    This dude is 2012 woke tbh


  2. #2
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,465
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    You don't need a job you can always live on the street and eat garbage or catch some rats
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  3. #3
    Senior Member DanielVodkaUniLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520651
    jobs are slavery, Im trading bitcoin and doing drop shipping while setting up my own online consulting/coaching company as well

    you can start a highly successful profitable business with almost no start up cash in 2019

    lol at sheeple doing 9-5 drinking starbucks to wake themselves up

    the world of day...

  4. #4
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    6,889
    Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Honestly your best bet for a non slaving life is to buy a piece of land in nowhere, buy/build a little cabin, and have little to no debt.

    Pretty doable, tbh. You can still have cable tv, and a nice little pad with all the amenities of a nice house(wood flooring/laundry room/nice bathrooms/decent bedrooms). But not many think outside of the box.

  5. #5
    Senior Member frenesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2019
    Posts
    266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5921850
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Honestly your best bet for a non slaving life is to buy a piece of land in nowhere, buy/build a little cabin, and have little to no debt.

    Pretty doable, tbh. You can still have cable tv, and a nice little pad with all the amenities of a nice house(wood flooring/laundry room/nice bathrooms/decent bedrooms). But not many think outside of the box.
    a shack in bumfuck town with cable tv is outside the box for you

    larping cringe kid

  6. #6
    Nine is a cuck PunishedStreetFighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 03 2019
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16601976
    I sell heroin to twinks

    Haven't had a job for a while now

  7. #7
    Hunter Eyes Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 3 times
    Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Posts
    6,740
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by frenesi View Post
    a shack in bumfuck town with cable tv is outside the box for you

    larping cringe kid

    @BlueBlood
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2019-07-07 at 02:23 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  8. #8
    BloatLord Crew DidNotReadL0L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Location
    USA
    Weight
    170
    Height
    5'6
    Posts
    8,624
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Bu..buut you have the freedom to quit..... and starve and die on the streets and since land is owned you cant stay anywhere either and good luck getting govt assistance if you arent a single mother.

    "Probably like 315 bench 455 deadlift 365 squat. I had only been training for like 6 months at that time" -JohnEffer-
    Chad does more in 6 months than you do in a lifetime ^^^^

  9. #9
    Senior Member kevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2018
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Jobless nig talking about jobs are slavery

    Wake up bum that’s life you got work or make pay somehow

  10. #10
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,056
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by DidNotReadL0L View Post
    Bu..buut you have the freedom to quit..... and starve and die on the streets and since land is owned you cant stay anywhere either and good luck getting govt assistance if you arent a single mother.
    move to some european country that pays all your bills for being a lazy sack of shit with no direction in life.

  11. #11
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    25,469
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    move to some european country that pays all your bills for being a lazy sack of shit with no direction in life.
    the uk or germany which one should be the degen hangout?
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  12. #12
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,056
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    the uk or germany which one should be the degen hangout?
    UK has more nigs and criminals so probably there.

    jails/prisons are nicer in germany if your into street life.

    either way just live off welfare and do street hustles on the side you'd be better off money wise than most people who work.

  13. #13
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Height
    4ft3
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Check the comment section lmao.

  14. #14
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    25,469
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    UK has more nigs and criminals so probably there.

    jails/prisons are nicer in germany if your into street life.

    either way just live off welfare and do street hustles on the side you'd be better off money wise than most people who work.
    wonder what street hustles are like in europe compared to usa or is it all the same shit basically
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  15. #15
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    2,100
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    a slave for a mere 20 million

    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  16. #16
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,056
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wonder what street hustles are like in europe compared to usa or is it all the same shit basically
    not really bout that life but it's less stress cause there aren't cops patrolling every corner and not many people have guns.

    prostitution is legal in most euro countries so pimps turned to legit biz owners. when I have the loot I might buy some apartments learn spanish and rent them out to latina whores
    150+ a night for a room.

    most common hustle I've seen is beggars on the street making decent money scamming naive tourists.

  17. #17
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    6,971
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Getting paid and voluntary work, such slavery.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Posting Permissions