Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How big of a game changer is HGH & slin?

It feels like you can't get "massive" IFBB-tier with just gear, tons of guys here are blasting steroids for years and are still pretty small imo. The freakiness era of bodybuilding started when GH was added and then finally insulin took it to another level completely. There's diminishing returns on steroid doses where the body can't synthetize more muscle/hour even if you add more gear. I ran crazy doses before and the gains didn't justify the doses I was running.
    I started another sdrol cycle right now and gained decent mass from all my cycles but still a far cast away from being "huge".

Lets take an intermediate lifter on 3g gear/week (Tren, test, deca, anadrol)

Then give him 6IU GH & 40IU Lantus

How much of a difference would that make?
    Last edited by Dom9; 2019-07-09 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Obviously a huge difference lol, that’s why they do it. That’s bber look though, tbh only bodybuilders and a very small niche group see appeal in that look. No point in doing it unless you are actually competing in bodybuilding seriously.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom9 View Post
    The freakiness era of bodybuilding started when GH was added and then finally insulin took it to another level completely.
    This all sounds straight from GH15.

I ran crazy doses before and the gains didn't justify the doses I was running. I started another sdrol cycle right now and gained decent mass from all my cycles but still a far cast away from being "huge".
    If you were going to 'mutate' you would have by now. If you are taking all this from GH15 then stop, you were lied to by a drug pusher.

Up your Test and/or Deca and actually grow: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-and-small-asf

Stop chasing rainbows, and graft.
    Last edited by JC456; 2019-07-10 at 05:10 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If you have to use GH/Slin very early in your career, most likely you have shit genetics and won't make it

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    If you have to use GH/Slin very early in your career, most likely you have shit genetics and won't make it
    Bs
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War