Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    12,880
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688

    JohnEffer is Superman

    saltwater his kryptonite

































































  2. #2
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,851
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    saltwater his kryptonite
































































    Did you see the trump confrences today boyo?

    Seb gorka v playboy guy. Wow
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  3. #3
    שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    12,880
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    Did you see the trump confrences today boyo?

    Seb gorka v playboy guy. Wow
    was there a fight?

    ice raids begin ahead of schedule apparently. lmao

    Last edited by microwavedbeef; 2019-07-11 at 10:24 PM.

  4. #4
    Vegan Chainlink Holder Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    4,403
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    he could have just went out for all-you-can-eat sushi, would have had better results srs

  5. #5
    שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    12,880
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    he could have just went out for all-you-can-eat sushi, would have had better results srs
    daddy long neck is the best you can achieve natty.

    anything more is steroids

  6. #6
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    10,076
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Gonna think twice next time I pound 15 lbs of French fries and go for a swim in the ocean.

  7. #7
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,363
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Gonna think twice next time I pound 15 lbs of French fries and go for a swim in the ocean.
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  8. #8
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,018
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Makes me wonder how these coaches come to be

    Gonna tell some clients to drink fish tank water all the minerals really fill you out
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  9. #9
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    3,968
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42794192
    Don?t forget to sign up for effer coaching

    Click banner at the top

  10. #10
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    6,971
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Lol what happened?
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

  11. #11
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    6,971
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    I mean he’s 19? Who cares he has plenty of
    Time to mess up and learn
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

  12. #12
    שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    12,880
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Lol what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    I mean he’s 19? Who cares he has plenty of
    Time to mess up and learn
    Some genius bodybuilding coach told The Lad to carb load on BCAAs by drinking gallons of salt water. Although the rest of us learned NOT to drink salt water in 2nd grade, Johnnyboy and his 97 iq decided to go ahead and drink gallons of salt water and eat a bunch of potatoes. (loss of iq possible side effect of steroid use)


    he almost died no joke. dad had to bring him to hospital
    Last edited by microwavedbeef; 2019-07-12 at 01:46 AM.

  13. #13
    Member jonefu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2019
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3562549
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    daddy long neck is the best you can achieve natty.

    anything more is steroids

  14. #14
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16850836
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    Some genius bodybuilding coach told The Lad to carb load on BCAAs by drinking gallons of salt water. Although the rest of us learned NOT to drink salt water in 2nd grade, Johnnyboy and his 97 iq decided to go ahead and drink gallons of salt water and eat a bunch of potatoes. (loss of iq possible side effect of steroid use)

    he almost died no joke. dad had to bring him to hospital
    Funny how you call John low IQ but cant even tell the difference between carbohydrates, electrolytes and amino acids
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2019-07-12 at 05:28 AM.

  15. #15
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    4,025
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Funny how you call John low IQ but cant even tell the difference between carbohydrates, electrolytes and amino acids
    It’s a joke that you didn’t get.


    Shouldn’t you be preparing for the global financial meltdown?

  16. #16
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,851
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    was there a fight?

    ice raids begin ahead of schedule apparently. lmao

    No fight. Some posturing in the rose garden.

    Saw the ice raids. Ahead of schedule.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

Posting Permissions