Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Who Here Takes Lunch To School But Rarely Eats/finishes It (eg: Apple..), (what do you do with the leftover...... )

i take lunch to school but.. i never feel like eating it.
    usualy it is a rushed dry (no butter or anything) sandwich with ham slices inside and an apple :-

- i NEVER eat the apple... ! (well maybe 3x in a year)

- i don't usually eat the bread and ham because it feels so dry ! also the ham is warm and warm ham tastes yuck..

- the lunchbox by that time is also warm and everything has a sort of apply smell.. yuck..

so i usually put the apple bakc in the fridge when ti get home and then try to fiish the bread and ham at home too...

how about you? do you find yourself taking lunch to school and not finishing it? (i take it because my parents tell me too and I am supposed to make my own lunch but.. its just too much trouble to make a nice one.. also ingredients are expensive)
    Quote Originally Posted by food brah View Post
    you better pray to fucking vishnu or whatever your paki god is called that you never meet me because if i ever met you i would beat u to death with a steel pole, cook your body on a bbq and serve the meat to my pet dog to eat then cook my fucking pet dog on the bbq with some fucking pepper and oregano and eat the whole pet dog all by myself and then shit my pet dog all out over your moms grave before smashing her grave with the biggest fucking hammer you have ever saw in your whole pathetic life

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I don't understand why people can't go 8 hours or more without eating. That stuff always annoyed the hell out of me. I'd be sitting in a college class and then I'd hear something and look over and the bitch would be eating a bagel in the middle of class right next to me chomping away getting crumbs and crap all over . Or I'd be at work and the guy would pull over every two frickin hours to buy snacks or food every day. I eat once a day like a normal person. At night. By myself. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. My meal at night is what I do. Nothing like cooking up a nice meal for yourself.
    Last edited by Caeculus; 2019-07-12 at 07:40 AM.

Mentioned
    542 Post(s)
    The bully steals my lunch

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YCKMCIAIY View Post
    The bully steals my lunch
    do you know if hashbrowns would last in my lunchbox at school?
    you better pray to fucking vishnu or whatever your paki god is called that you never meet me because if i ever met you i would beat u to death with a steel pole, cook your body on a bbq and serve the meat to my pet dog to eat then cook my fucking pet dog on the bbq with some fucking pepper and oregano and eat the whole pet dog all by myself and then shit my pet dog all out over your moms grave before smashing her grave with the biggest fucking hammer you have ever saw in your whole pathetic life

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    I don't understand why people can't go 8 hours or more without eating. That stuff always annoyed the hell out of me. I'd be sitting in a college class and then I'd hear something and look over and the bitch would be eating a bagel in the middle of class right next to me chomping away getting crumbs and crap all over . Or I'd be at work and the guy would pull over every two frickin hours to buy snacks or food every day. I eat once a day like a normal person. At night. By myself. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. My meal at night is what I do. Nothing like cooking up a nice meal for yourself.
    what the hell are you ranting about?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    try to trade it. or throw it at someone

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    because they eat low fat meals with little meat.

vegans have to eat every 2 hours.

eating a big fatty meal with eggs/steak will fill you up all day.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post

this

smh at pre diabetic bitches

i didnt eat a single thing until 6pm today and felt fine

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    i once thew a water bottle at a girls head, got suspended, a week later she was trying to make out with me in front of everyone i had to push her off me

100% no larp

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    what the hell are you ranting about?
    just wolfed a beef kebab.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    just wolfed a beef kebab.

did your family make that for you?

does your high school let you bring ANYTHING for lunch?

2 weeks ago someone at my school got in trouble for bringing a pizza to school. what the fuck

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    did your family make that for you?

does your high school let you bring ANYTHING for lunch?

2 weeks ago someone at my school got in trouble for bringing a pizza to school. what the fuck
    the jews want you to eat what they tell you to eat.

high carb meals with no meat and lots of sugar.

dont let them srs.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

No it dosent you people just have bird stomachs

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Once a day like a normal person. Once a day like a normal person.

Kek

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    do you take any medications regularly? if so, which ones?
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    do you take any medications regularly? if so, which ones?

No. Wtf kind of question is that ? I eat a lot of meat and butter and vegetables and sometimes rice though and I take vitamins. Some people say vitamin D3 is a steroid. Idk about that. But I definitely feel better with some vitamins,

Legal supplement expert SlcikRick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Lol just lol if you are in highschool visiting this boarding.
    Keeping it real.
    Explosion Crew

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlcikRick View Post
    Lol just lol if you are in highschool visiting this boarding.