Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 706 of 852 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706707708716756806 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 17021
    Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1647 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Fatcuck View Post
    Channel going down the shitter? Just another day in Blahaverse. But him begging for attention is truly some top tier ments.

Tick Tock fat boy.
    Yup fatty has reached a new low today as he's circling the drain desperate for shekels likely due to the landlady has been blowing up his Obamaphone demanding the rent and the utility threatening to shut off the juice. Wish YT will put him out of his misery and shitcan his channel already as he still has a shitload of vids that won't pass the TOS smell test.

Look out below, Jason!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Why does he care about anyone commenting on his youtube? Doesn’t make a fuck. He doesn’t need youtube anyways. He is a successful online coach with a dozen or so paying clients. So again, doesn’t make a fuck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    Why does he care about anyone commenting on his youtube? Doesn’t make a fuck. He doesn’t need youtube anyways. He is a successful online coach with a dozen or so paying clients. So again, doesn’t make a fuck.
    Somewhere deep in that hollow shell of a birdbrain.. there's a small idea of hope that all his channel will make a come back.. because he knows deep down he can't delude himself any longer.. he feels he must be recognized and its eating him alive that no one gives a fuk about him.. just like his family.. and just like after uncle mike finished inside him.

Drama's over the channel had no substance.. he's fukd..

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallpoxblanket View Post
    just like after uncle mike finished inside him.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKlinefelter View Post
    Might be displaying my potato IQ or age here but why does anyone need a chequeing account? I haven't seen a cheque in years. Couldn't you just sign up for a normal bank account and get a debit card? Do these type of accounts have fees in America?
    That is what a "checking" account is in the US. You can use cheques to pay for stuff, but most use their debit card/credit cards

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/jasonblaha...fitness/?hl=en

I suspect this is his real instagram. Would you look at that, 21 posts, 10 followers. 10 followers for the public figger. This is Blaha's future starting a new account on a platform he hasn't already been on for several years. And it's his future if he has to start a new youtube channel.
    People who live awesome and amazing lives don't spend time posting on forums about how awesome and amazing their lives are.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrodeanu View Post
    That is what a "checking" account is in the US. You can use cheques to pay for stuff, but most use their debit card/credit cards
    Ah, okay. Thanks mate.
    "A burglar is still going to steal even though they're a burglar." -Jason Blaha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post

I suspect this is his real instagram. Would you look at that, 21 posts, 10 followers. 10 followers for the public figger. This is Blaha's future starting a new account on a platform he hasn't already been on for several years. And it's his future if he has to start a new youtube channel.
    Its most definitely him. You can tell by his signature low effort spam of indistinguishable clips that all look the same along with a flurry of numbers in the captions and stats no one cares to read..

It's a shame we weren't able to snatch and grab that Instagram username :'(

Posts started in November. Probably as soon as he realized money is getting tight or becuz "muh outreach " and to talk to his NFL powerlifter astronaut client
    Last edited by Merc; 2020-01-15 at 01:33 AM.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I follow him just in case, but me header is "Jason Dooanus Blaha"

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKlinefelter View Post
    Ah, okay. Thanks mate.
    No worries, it's a bit confusing at times even for people that live in the US (people blame banks for their own stupidity)

I am just getting into credit cards and I am learning to adjust to keeping an eye on things more so I don't ruin any part of my credit score

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

And I thought his twitter account was poverty.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Just went to an NHS dentist yesterday and spent 85 pounds on dentist work.

First time in 15 years but not a single cavity. God knows how gravy seal messed his teeth so bad that they are shifting in his mouth and falling out. Did he brush his teeth with sprite lmao
    The piss rises.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This is so sad. My dog's IG has way more followers

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Lmao just pics of him borderline naked and homegymceling. What a revolting body.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    Lmao just pics of him borderline naked and homegymceling. What a revolting body.
    Guess he's trying to replicate what all the instawhores do thinking that his klinefelter body qualify him as a female.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigachad View Post
    Guess he's trying to replicate what all the instawhores do thinking that his klinefelter body qualify him as a female.

Epic fail! There is no market for hairy, obese, stroke mouth, filthy male body image on IG/YT. Can't imagine someone saying "I want to look like Gravy Seal"

Senior Member The Great Blahino's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IranAssFucked View Post
    Epic fail! There is no market for hairy, obese, stroke mouth, filthy male body image on IG/YT. Can't imagine someone saying "I want to look like Gravy Seal"
    I don't know. Pooches seemed like he was up for it.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    Just went to an NHS dentist yesterday and spent 85 pounds on dentist work.

First time in 15 years but not a single cavity. God knows how gravy seal messed his teeth so bad that they are shifting in his mouth and falling out. Did he brush his teeth with sprite lmao
    He did drink sprite before bed. Disgusting fuck.

Weight
    194lbs
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At 2:00 in his crying cope vid he says that "He's not trying to be tripe". Definitely trying to sound smart. But anyways, tripe is the name for the second stomach of a cow. 😂 This definitely fits our ample uddered bloach hahaha
    Last edited by dannystrad23; 2020-01-15 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    Think this is fucking funny?

truly autistic............ another challenge he set himself that he failed. you only had to finish the last 5 fat boy......... or set yourself a max of 20! and complete it. no... you had to be mr big balls and fail.

i bet once the sensors in the stomach kick in that would have hurt.... try eating 20 bananas at half speed retard and report back. and RIP butthole squeezing out those banana turds.

not going to lie........... i could eat like that back in the day (but fk bananas, i am talking all you can eat buffets).. and maybe still could if i had to force myself. but now if i eat a large meal that would do me till the next day.

he is talking about eating more rice and chicken later for what? just to hit some macros... to bulk. well we saw how bulking went over the next few years i guess.

funny how in this video he probably has a better body than now ... and damn he has aged badly, like a rotten potato