Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 476 of 581 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 11602
    Weight
    200 lbs power lifter
    Height
    5'9" medically verified
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Watching Ja Ja Bla Bla's head go red is always amusing

He has really revolting feet (and stomach, moobs, arms, back, neck, thighs...ad infinitum).

Throw in body odor and it shows you how forgiving some women are when it comes to physical appearance and sexual appeal. Remember, Bla Bla has had sex with females. Just think about that.

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bald View Post
    He has really revolting feet (and stomach, moobs, arms, back, neck, thighs...ad infinitum).
    Those look like the feet of a monster from a creepypasta or a horror movie.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Throw in body odor and it shows you how forgiving some women are when it comes to physical appearance and sexual appeal. Remember, Bla Bla has had sex with females. Just think about that.
    Looking at those feet, I kind of believe the reptilian story now.

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Now if the fat fuck can get rid of the booty shorts and wear some actual normal shorts and a goddamn shirt. He'd look more like a human being. Still a far cry from one regardless, but it'd be an improvement.

Weight
    I wanna be top.
    Height
    6'11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Some 'Classic Coach' here.

Starts off insulting his 'fans' on user spotters - calls the 'dumb asses with a death wish'.

Goes on to refer to 'massive triceps' when he did this exercise 'a few years ago'.

Claims off hand to achieve 500lbs...

All the while staring into the poverty camera with that autistic intensity.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

It even looks like he's missing a toe. Jezus christ blaha.

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    It even looks like he's missing a toe. Jezus christ blaha.
    Partially webbed feet. Amphibian illuminati and potato genetics confirmed.

Height
    6'0" IRL 5'11" ON CAM
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Lol his feet are alarming. White knuckles while horizontal. Heart disease? Poor cardio conditioning? Weak and underdeveloped feet. How pathetic, all it takes is getting up from the computer chair and walking every once in a while.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    what the hell??

Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    572 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luischq View Post

Updates...the delusion is getting stronger...blahahaha

There you have it... according to a poll on his own channel, he is a very successful coach.

This is a fact.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

the two smallest toes on his right foot are fused together like the penguin's fingers.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Gahs, our boi has struck my channel 2 times and deleted a couple of videos, this channel will be deleted soon I think. Was kind of funny, forced me to complete ''copyright school'' which consists of 4 multiple choice questions that you can try infinitely until you have it right. But no worries. Your Blaha Archivist will return.

Enjoy my notifications, Jason. You cannot outrun the truth.

As, 'tis The Archivist here, and I quote from the bard, Shakespeare, a writer: "The quality of Youtube is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle ratings dropeth to a very tiny percentage share and, lo, 'tis gone." Of course, Shakespeare would have loved your rating system. Twelfth Night would have been lucky to have lasted *one*!

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    There you have it... according to a poll on his own channel, he is a very successful coach.

This is a fact.
    i like the way he has successfully incorporated a fulltime coaching job into his part time youtube gig without any noticeable reduction in output or quality of his videos. impressive

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestOfBlaha View Post
    Gahs, our boi has struck my channel 2 times and deleted a couple of videos, this channel will be deleted soon I think. Was kind of funny, forced me to complete ''copyright school'' which consists of 4 multiple choice questions that you can try infinitely until you have it right. But no worries. Your Blaha Archivist will return.

Enjoy my notifications, Jason. You cannot outrun the truth.

Triggered af. Cuckle at 1.54. I want to punch the screen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes just what you want in a 'coach' you pay
    Telling you to do something without explaining why.
    I don't even think he every played even Pop Warner football or T-Ball let alone high school sports. It's like his only knowledge of coaching comes from movies.

And why would someone hire a coach unless they were training to compete?
    A personal trainer maybe but a coach?
    Maybe I'm just being a grammar Nazi but think about this, you're a six figure CEO who wants to get healthy would you hire a weightlifting coach or a fitness trainer?

Jason how the fuck does your business model even work? Who would pay for this?

Weight
    .50 Blahas
    Height
    1.15 Blahas
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ft-handed.html

Scientists say these physical differences can be used to identify pedophiles before they commit a crime, potentially keeping children out of harm's way.

'Evidence is steadily accumulating to support a neurodevelopmental basis of pedophilia,' said Fiona Dyshniku of the University of Windsor in Canada.

'If we find that paedophilia has a biological basis, with a very early, even prenatal onset, this will influence and hopefully improve methods of treatment for this group.'

Facial anomalies could, among others, include having non-detached earlobes, malformed ears, or a high palate.

The researchers found that overall, paedophiles also have other physical irregularities known as Minor Physical Anomalies (MPAs).

MPAs can include low-set ears, a furrowed tongue, a curved fifth finger, a third toe longer than the second toe and an excessive gap between first and second toe.

Dr Cantor also said that paedophiles tend to be between 10 and 15 IQ points lower than average and are typically 2.5cm shorter than a typical male.

‘Two-and-a-half centimetres in physiological terms in very, very large – double the effect we would see if a woman smoked when she was pregnant,’ he said.
    Last edited by FlexLuthor; 2019-10-29 at 10:51 AM.

Ahhmmm the strawngest mahyannn in the rheooom!
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somedyelguy View Post
    Yes just what you want in a 'coach' you pay
    Telling you to do something without explaining why.
    I don't even think he every played even Pop Warner football or T-Ball let alone high school sports. It's like his only knowledge of coaching comes from movies.

And why would someone hire a coach unless they were training to compete?
    A personal trainer maybe but a coach?
    Maybe I'm just being a grammar Nazi but think about this, you're a six figure CEO who wants to get healthy would you hire a weightlifting coach or a fitness trainer?

Jason how the fuck does your business model even work? Who would pay for this?
    After all these years I still have no clue what his channel is supposed to be about other than how funny it is for a "Coach" to have 3 tiny participation medals from 5 years ago for powerlifting mounted on the wall that he never talks about and no certifications etc. Then it's about an ugly, lumpy little dude with the meth mouth prancing around in gay shorts & boots in his living room badmouthing both bodybuilding & homosexuality despite looking and acting like an enthusiast of both. Then there's the effeminate gossiping.

I agree-- who would pay for this? What exactly would you be paying for?
    "... and, no, I was never in the military but that doesn't mean I didn't serve my country and that doesn't mean I never risked my life for my country and that doesn't mean I never killed for my country." Jason D. Blaha, Non-Valor Thief

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Scientists say these physical differences can be used to identify pedophiles before they commit a crime, potentially keeping children out of harm's way.

'Evidence is steadily accumulating to support a neurodevelopmental basis of pedophilia,' said Fiona Dyshniku of the University of Windsor in Canada.

'If we find that paedophilia has a biological basis, with a very early, even prenatal onset, this will influence and hopefully improve methods of treatment for this group.'

Facial anomalies could, among others, include having non-detached earlobes, malformed ears, or a high palate.

The researchers found that overall, paedophiles also have other physical irregularities known as Minor Physical Anomalies (MPAs).

MPAs can include low-set ears, a furrowed tongue, a curved fifth finger, a third toe longer than the second toe and an excessive gap between first and second toe.

Dr Cantor also said that paedophiles tend to be between 10 and 15 IQ points lower than average and are typically 2.5cm shorter than a typical male.

‘Two-and-a-half centimetres in physiological terms in very, very large – double the effect we would see if a woman smoked when she was pregnant,’ he said.
    is the average IQ 157-162?

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    Blaha claims that his IQ was measured at the age of 7 :
    Applying the "kernel of truth" principle, he really was given an IQ test at age 7. Because at age 7 it was clear that he is mentally retarded. Juxtapose this with his admission that he was in Special Ed, and you have the truth. IQ test at 7. Moved into special ED.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    Blaha claims that his IQ was measured at the age of 7 :

Plot twist: You're a class teacher and your kids are taking an IQ test today. Nothing major, kids are only 7 years old. However you have one kid in your class who is well behind and decision has already been made he will have to attend special ed. In order not to embarrass him in front of other kids, depress him (life will be hard enough for him anyway) you approach the school principal about inflating this kid test results. School principal agrees wanting to prevent kid's bullying before he joins special ed. Parents are informed and they never tell their kid. And this kid Jason Blaha has lived in his happy stupid little bubble till today despite so many obvious signs he is everything but IQ 147. Like ruining a blender which only has one switch to operate, not getting past first semester of a community college, or not being able to operate a camera which in 2012 had to be at least semi-automatic:

Just going to paste something I found online

The Stanford-Binet Test traces its roots to the Binet-Simon Scale, French device for identifying levels of intelligence. The Binet-Simon Scale was developed by Alfred Binet and his student Theodore Simon. French education laws were in flux at the time and Binet was approached by a governmental commission. The commission wanted a device to detect children that possessed notably below-average levels of intelligence for their age.