Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 502 of 581 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 11601
    Weight
    238 + 12
    Height
    5'6" tops
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    His gun shop video is on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/292554547
    More ass than Serge Nubret...

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Dear youtube,
    Jason used youtube as a platform to slander another user. At this time his outreach was quite significant compared to its current state. Jason Blaha's continued defaming of Dr. Layne Norton resulted in a UK court case ruling in favor of the Dr. Subsequently, blaha was ordered to terminate his channel and compensate Dr Norton. Whilst he did terminate his channel, he refused to pay any monies owed and fled back to the USA. There, he reopened his youtube channel and unbelievably continued to bait and engage Dr. Norton along with other YouTube fitness channels.

Tl;Dr he's a cunt.

Hastily typed on phone. It's 6:30am here, not had a my sports direct mug of coffee yet.

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Blaha View Post

Oh nice there's also the video where he gets height mogged and frame mogged by a random gun nut. Do we have those videos backed up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cassidy swimmin in
    your wake jew

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I love hearing him beg for likes through his poverty microphone. It really is over for him.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)

what a piece of shit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nolmos View Post
    I think this is one...Timestamp 48:30
    https://youtu.be/JXJmrYzjmIY
    Thanks, hilarious

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

blaha is wearing the same cap as the cashier...

he also says stupid things when he doesn't have to. this is evidence of him being a social autist;

talking crap about being at the FBI building multiple times. i am sure they believe you brah

going on about the tax deductions like they give a fk

yep, yep, yep in a girly not confident voice. = instead of a confident 'yes' when being asked a question

mah new business card. hopefully it works. you didn't test it before at another shop? retard

i buy mah ammo online.... makes you look retarded for not supporting your local gunstore and broke. next time keep your piehole shut and just order online.

lots of autists feel they need to talk to make themselves important. definitely narcissistic personality disorder.

-

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    We've upgraded, gahs. We are no longer 1 person with a bot, but actual people disliking him.

As, 'tis The Archivist here, and I quote from the bard, Shakespeare, a writer: "The quality of Youtube is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle ratings dropeth to a very tiny percentage share and, lo, 'tis gone." Of course, Shakespeare would have loved your rating system. Twelfth Night would have been lucky to have lasted *one*!

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestOfBlaha View Post
    We've upgraded, gahs. We are no longer 1 person with a bot, but actual people disliking him.

Listening to Fatboy beg for likes on the mirror then hopping over to his channel (with adblock), Insta pausing and dropping a dislike is so fucking satisfying right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post

he also says stupid things when he doesn't have to. this is evidence of him being a social autist;

talking crap about being at the FBI building multiple times. i am sure they believe you brah

yep, yep, yep in a girly not confident voice. = instead of a confident 'yes' when being asked a question

mah new business card. hopefully it works. you didn't test it before at another shop? retard

i buy mah ammo online.... makes you look retarded for not supporting your local gunstore and broke. next time keep your piehole shut and just order online.

lots of autists feel they need to talk to make themselves important. definitely narcissistic personality disorder.

-

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.
    Only bad thing about muh detractors is that we will never see him filming in public again. It was hilarious watching him interact with the environment. IDK about you guys, but I always get this uncanny valley feeling when seeing blaha outside his shed. Rosenjew video was a good example. I would get this strong feeling that made me cringe physically. It was torture but I wanted to see more.
    Last edited by no_one2536; 2019-11-07 at 08:27 AM.

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    LOL! Expert coach abandons his farmers walks after three weeks. No one except some seriously retarded potato would let this faggot do their programming. LOL!

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    LOL! Expert coach abandons his farmers walks after three weeks. No one except some seriously retarded potato would let this faggot do their programming. LOL!

Lol. The reason they aren’t ideal is because it’s too much hassle to do farmers walks in his poxy little chicken coop.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Skullmogger Leigh View Post
    Lol. The reason they aren?t ideal is because it?s too much hassle to do farmers walks in his poxy little chicken coop.
    Hard to see results after a 20 foot rep

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Skullmogger Leigh View Post
    Lol. The reason they aren?t ideal is because it?s too much hassle to do farmers walks in his poxy little chicken coop.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jasmine Blaha again.

Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post

-

Claims that when he goes out in public he only ever sees 2 or 3 guys bigger than him. 2 of the 3 guys in that store are bigger than him.

One of my favorite ments from that video is very subtle. @ 2:16, the cashier does the slightest of sideways head tilts. The kind you would do to "crack your neck" a bit. Chug notices the cashier do this, and can't help but mimic the motion himself. Except he goes potato and overdoes it. Adding a sassy body shimmy in for good measure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

10 ft farmers walk confirmed to be too much work for our boy. He never disappoints.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Reported for "Greg Doucette" again.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Translation: i read the comments mocking my 10 foot path and dropped them because i was tired of deleting a 100 comments every video pointing out that i would get no gains from this....

The spaz may have even dropped one and damaged his floor....