Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 159 of 595 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 11883
    Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Another example of "quality v quantity." Any gear athlean X used was likely pharmaceutical grade. Couple that with knowledge, work ethic, consistency, and proper nutrition, you get Jeff.

Conch used the least expensive, lowest quality gear he could find because he's always been a broke bitch. He injected synthol (or some facsimile) because he's lazy and impatient. He developed gyno because he didn't bother with PCT, had no idea how to PCT, or was too broke to PCT. Garbage gear used by a lazy, processed cheese eating moron gets you Hemingway.
    This also reminds me something else. Compare their curls. Blaha does disgusting cheat curls with momentum, shoulder flexion (cheating with his front delts) etc. And it's not like he does those just for overall growth, he repeatedly said in the past that he wants to bring up his biceps. But he refuses to train correctly. His ego refuses to lower the weight.
    Besides iirc even his cheat curls were mediocre af. I don't think he even curled a plate even with his horrible form.

Contrast that with jeff who teaches dumbbell curls with both arms at the same time (to avoid swinging your lower back + twisting your hips to one side) and with no shoulder flexion at all. Clean reps, no ego lifting.

Weight
    .50 Blahas
    Height
    1.15 Blahas
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm not saying Jeff isn't on gear, but I know a couple of guys that are as jacked as him who have never used gear before. They've been that way since fucking middle school. Both wrestled, got on Ninja Warrior, and did a ton of other athletic crap. It's just good genes, training every single day, decent diets (not even super strict like the crap a lot of the fitness autists tout), and consistency. Dudes don't even use protein powder. Fuck, we have nigs at our gym that are the same way. They came up lifting cinder blocks and benching in their front yard lol.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that blaha is just fucking pathetic.

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    This also reminds me something else. Compare their curls. Blaha does disgusting cheat curls with momentum, shoulder flexion (cheating with his front delts) etc. And it's not like he does those just for overall growth, he repeatedly said in the past that he wants to bring up his biceps. But he refuses to train correctly. His ego refuses to lower the weight.
    Besides iirc even his cheat curls were mediocre af. I don't think he even curled a plate even with his horrible form.

Contrast that with jeff who teaches dumbbell curls with both arms at the same time (to avoid swinging your lower back + twisting your hips to one side) and with no shoulder flexion at all. Clean reps, no ego lifting.
    And Jeff, with his "deathcult"-level bodyfat, still has bigger biceps than overweight Blowhole.

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    I'm not saying Jeff isn't on gear, but I know a couple of guys that are as jacked as him who have never used gear before. They've been that way since fucking middle school. Both wrestled, got on Ninja Warrior, and did a ton of other athletic crap. It's just good genes, training every single day, decent diets (not even super strict like the crap a lot of the fitness autists tout), and consistency. Dudes don't even use protein powder. Fuck, we have nigs at our gym that are the same way. They came up lifting cinder blocks and benching in their front yard lol.

I don't think you need gear to look like that. But Jeff is getting old and both his business and his channel rely on him looking good. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on TRT.

In any case at least he has a good reason for using drugs. Unlike blaha who's a useless recluse who talks shit about people for a living while pinning black market/homemade garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    And Jeff, with his "deathcult"-level bodyfat, still has bigger biceps than overweight Blowhole.
    His biggest fatcep is fucking 16 INCHES. I bet the other one must be like 14. 15 at best. After all that gear, all that synthol, all that training with no family, job or responsibilities. Fucking embarrassing.
    Last edited by BWT TWB; 2019-08-14 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't think you need gear to look like that. But Jeff is getting old and both his business and his channel rely on him looking good. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on TRT.

In any case at least he has a good reason for using drugs. Unlike blaha who's a useless recluse who talks shit about people for a living while pinning black market/homemade garbage.

His biggest fatcep is fucking 16 INCHES. I bet the other one must be like 14. 15 at best. After all that gear, all that synthol, all that training with no family, job or responsibilities. Fucking embarrassing.
    When he was on heavy gear and measured them on camera.. barely 17" there was some slack in the tape for sure.. even after a pump.. because he literally used to get a pump in his bi's and tri's before sitting in his chair and filming..

The most amazing thing of this whole ordeal is the fact after all his drug abuse and lazy training and horrible dogshit diet.. he's still alive.. unfortunately he is in context here.. but it's a testament to how drug use of this type didn't kill him, even with his terrible family genetics.. steroids for life.

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallpoxblanket View Post
    When he was on heavy gear and measured them on camera.. barely 17" there was some slack in the tape for sure.. even after a pump.. because he literally used to get a pump in his bi's and tri's before sitting in his chair and filming..

The most amazing thing of this whole ordeal is the fact after all his drug abuse and lazy training and horrible dogshit diet.. he's still alive.. unfortunately he is in context here.. but it's a testament to how drug use of this type didn't kill him, even with his terrible family genetics.. steroids for life.
    Yeah that's unfortunate. But you can tell he was incredibly out of shape an unhealthy, he'd get winded just from talking while sitting on his ass. Muh fitness channel.

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    His biggest fatcep is fucking 16 INCHES. I bet the other one must be like 14. 15 at best.
    His withered arm is atleast 2inches smaller than his other arm, I would dare say it's 3 inches smaller.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    he must have a big ego if he thinks his homemade gear actually worked. he doesn't look like anyone at my gym.. and some of those guys have toothpick arms but massive traps/backs. and you know straight away they are on juice. blaha if you saw him on the streeth looks like your average fat guy with tits and love handles

that shit must have only given him strength gains

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post

Jeff is def on trt, at his age and to have that composition tells me he is def on some test.
    Dood is 44 man

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    572 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Jeff is def on trt, at his age and to have that composition tells me he is def on some test.
    Dood is 44 man
    Maybe he just fought back 100x harder against the aging and low T....

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Jeff could easily be natural, he isn't that big and not everyone ages the same. Maintaining mass is a lot easier than building it anyway. He also clearly lives a very consistent and disciplined lifestyle.

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobilephonelogin View Post
    Lol that dude is arguing with Grundy. We should fire up the nuthuggers against eachother. It would be a double win, they are fighting amongst eachother so no more time for Das Blo and we have some extra entertainment.
    Nice find my friend.. one of his videos from 9 years ago is Liquid_c... hes a steroid "vet" on a lot of different boards.. some I'm on..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    Nuthuggers - It's just crazy isn't it? Beat one down and another one pops up to replace them. There have been so many over the years. Bogey Bognar was one dude that really got under my skin. DeWitt and Larping Buffalo are currently two faggots that should be shot.

I'm about to make a centralized thread like Online Warlord did for the Cliffs but for a list of Blabla's shriveled nuts-huggers and where everyone can contribute.

There's the dislikes campaign but otherwise, coordinated actions are pretty rare these days so maybe would that be a fun and effective idea? The perspective of eradicating the cunt's comment section from any sort of genuine praise is something I really enjoy and that can motivate me enough.

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He did start doing curls with just the bar, using correct form with a beam behind him and everything, he was going to progress using micro plates and eventually curl 135lbs (lol). I think it lasted all of 2 videos or something. Once something get's a bit challenging the wimp gives up. The idiot doesn't understand that this is how you get better and how others have achieved greater results than him. He's just a really coddled man child with no proper discipline, my 17 year old can beat the crap out of him and she weighs half his weight.

Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    What you guys need to understand is that all these youtubers are actually small IRL, just like jeff seid. I've met them all, they're small next to me, lavado, ogus. we're good friends lavado is actually a good person chill dude, they're all small. I'm bigger than jay cuttler off his meds. I've met lavado and ogus in person, guys.

Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    When he was on heavy gear and measured them on camera.. barely 17" there was some slack in the tape for sure.. even after a pump.. because he literally used to get a pump in his bi's and tri's before sitting in his chair and filming...
    I think he also used to flex his arms while sitting on that couch. People noticed a lot of 'tren like' breathing while he spoke, and i think often cut out, but the breathing can be explained by him flexing his arms and holding them out closer to the camera, because that's how FUCKING PATHETIC he is.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Lots of talk about his lacking biceps and do we think he'd focus more on his weak points to improve them? Nope. He just posted a video this morning that he's retiring all supinated grip exercises and curls. Why? Here's the potatoe logic...

-"I don't have good bicep genetics" (so ignore training your biceps, that will help them grow right?)
    -"Supine grip isn't natural" (Neither are bands, seal rows or all the other retarded exercise concoctions you come up with every week)
    -"Curls don't do anything for me" (as others just mentioned, we've seen the cheat curls, it's no wonder they aren't working)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wish Blano would disappear. This thread could close down, and I could find something new to read while winding down after work. How long can one scumbag desperately cling to such a tiny amount of authori-TEE for such a small fan base? The man is fucking insane. It's been three frickin' years, longer pre-jihad.

Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nolmos View Post
    Lots of talk about his lacking biceps and do we think he'd focus more on his weak points to improve them? Nope. He just posted a video this morning that he's retiring all supinated grip exercises and curls. Why? Here's the potatoe logic...

-"I don't have good bicep genetics" (so ignore training your biceps, that will help them grow right?)
    -"Supine grip isn't natural" (Neither are bands, seal rows or all the other retarded exercise concoctions you come up with every week)
    -"Curls don't do anything for me" (as others just mentioned, we've seen the cheat curls, it's no wonder they aren't working)
    I fucking love how stupid he is about physiology.

"you are not special". That's what he has on his facebook background thing. What he means with this creed is that exercises (or routines) that work, work for everybody. and specificity is a waste of time (every lazy person's argument). He's made videos about this.
    Jason is the most special person in the world, supinated grip curls don't work his biceps the way every other person's. Maybe it's because you've injected too much shit into them you idiot.
    Last edited by chumpchangeblahino; 2019-08-15 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Blaha doesn't let anyone know his academic qualifications because he doesn't want people to know the full extent of his intellectual capacity. C'mon gahs, he's playing chess not checkers.

On a more serious note, I'm cracking again from the ptsd. I dreamt Blaha was back together with Mooncookie who now had a baby from DC. Blaha was also wearing a wig. Fml, I'm taking a break for a while.....

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StretchArmstrong View Post
    He's the piece of shit that will always take $20 for minimal work instead of $100 for actual work.