Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 227 of 439 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 8771
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    On the bright side, now that connie is dead, he's one illness from death or in the case of another abscess he and his dad can bond over their amputee status.
    Eric Von Wald ยท Plano, Texas on Jason Blaha:

"Behold, the most interesting man in the world! I bet he would suck his own dick if he could reach it."

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha The Turd View Post
    On the bright side, now that connie is dead, he's one illness from death or in the case of another abscess he and his dad can bond over their amputee status.
    Well, his step mother was inquiring about an inexpensive dentist for someone needing teeth pulled. Our boy's still trying. Old habits die hard.

4. He goes to dr. Dr gave him a prescription for antibiotics because he thought it might be infected due to him shaving his arms. Never told the dr he was giving himself shots.

He even told the doctor the "shaving my bicep" lie? The only reason it surprises me is because it's a lie that he actually remembered telling, and repeated it again in forum posts. "Must have cut myself shaving my bicep, doc." It takes nothing at all to envision this idiot thinking that up, supremely confident "yeah, that will fly."
    - People shave
    - People get cut when they shave
    - Cuts can become infected
    - My arm is infected
    - I'll tell people that my arm got cut while I was shaving. Brilliant!

"Torn his bicep muscle clean off the bone doing curls," right?\

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthanblaha View Post
    Spoiler: 
    "I had a tear in my left bicep in 2004, but fortunately I got to the doctor the same day, he got it ready for surgery and they were able to repair it... and the healing muscle got infected when I got food poisoning later the same week after they fixed it and the muscle abcessed. When they cleaned that out and cultured it the bacteria from my gf and I's and a friend who all got sick eating at the same restaurant was what was found in it. The doctors said it was 1000 to 1 odds that the food poisoning actually got into my bicep but it did. Needless to say it has never been the same... after a tear followed by an abcess. It went septic really fast and I spent two weeks in the hospitol.

I had no feeling in the muscle itself for a couple of years. As my left is weaker and smaller it limits my overall development as I can't just train my right heavier. It still cramps and irritated sometimes. The annoying part is that any movement with excessive stretch on it aggrevates it, which are also the movements I used to get them to 20" back then (heavy incline curls, heavy weighted chinups etc), so I am having to use other methods this go around instead of what I know works best for mine. They are coming along though they look a little fuller and the left one is starting to come up a bit it seems"

- Jason Blaha, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...138201&page=27
    Allah be merciful, the camel shit of "Cope & Hope" in that thread:

- gonna lose fat and 6" off my waist.
    - "Just feel my arms haven't regained at the same speed as the rest of me." More Psy-Ops.
    - "Muscle memory is crazy when you've lot large amounts of muscle." Large amounts of muscle? Dafuq?
    - "This cut is going very well."

Dude was doing "speed work" all the way back in 2012. "My Farmer's Walks, guise." Back when he didn't have to move furniture in order to have enough room to do it. What was old is new again. If only he had actually done them back then, instead of simply blowing smoke up his own ass about his intention to do them, he wouldn't have as many "Weak points" to bring up.

Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2019-08-30 at 12:38 PM.

Weight
    135lbs (with the pull up plate)
    Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEx View Post
    His single goal in life is not to have to do anything. He seriously thinks he is above having to be a productive citizen. He thinks the world owes him and he is smarter than everyone else. He likes to play mind games and is a manipulator.
    That really describes him perfectly. He's constantly getting trolled and humiliated on the internet and lives in squalor. He could just get off youtube and get a real job to stop all that but he's just too lazy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Considering I was the gf in that story, and that is what it is. A story. Only a few bits of that actually happened.

The truth was:
    1. He worked out while I was out of town one day doing a CPR class. When I went to see him that evening he said he thought he over did it at the gym. He was sore.
    2. A couple days later he was still complaining of pain and aleeping on the love seat to keep arm elevated. I told him he needed to go to dr because it was warm to touch and red.

3. We went to Houston to see his mom so he could gwt a check to pay for the dr.
    4. He goes to dr. Dr gave him a prescription for antibiotics because he thought it might be infected due to him shaving his arms. Never told the dr he was giving himself shots.
    5. Few days later I was spending the night and he was keeping me awake tossing about so much. I had work the next morning and class. When I finally couldn't take it anymore I turned on the lights.
    6. His lower arm was turning blue and I could barely feel a pulse at the wrist. Made him go to the ER.
    7. At the hospital the dr drained a large abscess in his biscept. The opening was only about an inch long and just above his elbow. You can still see a minor scar of you look.
    8. They packed the area. Gave him more antibiotics and some pain medicine. He would follow up with the dr office every other day to have the packing changed. They did have a piece of dead tissue come out one day when the nurse was changing packing.
    9. On the days he didn't go to the dr office I would change his packing. He was a huge baby about it and I would have to give him a pain pill first. FYI changing the packing did not hurt him. This is a basic skill that anyone can be shown how to do if they have had an abscess or cyst.
    10. It took less than two weeks to heal. No surgery or therapy needed.

The food poisoning happened later from bad chinese buffet. I got an upset stomach. That was it. He and his friend got sicker because they ate like 12 plates. Neither of them had to go to the dr.
    Poor guy. No wonder he still can?t work.

Edit:
    Pimp cane - what a phaggot.
    Torturing cats - fucking sociopath piece of shit. I bet he set fires when he was a kid. Thank god he?s too stupid and lazy to gain any real influence over people.

VKVDM - I know you?re reading the forum. We?re entitled to a video about The Ex?s posts. Apology assepted.
    Last edited by InnerCity; 2019-08-30 at 12:09 PM.

Senior Member Langley's Monster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    It's amazing how every single fact about his life - from teenage years until now - can be considered reprehensible universally. There are literally no redeeming qualities to speak of.

It's psychologically interesting how a person can A) be so messed up mentally, and B) organize his life to go against any ethical or practical norms (honesty, hard work, helping others) that normal people tend to respect.

Thank you the Ex.

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strongerthanblaha View Post
    "I had a tear in my left bicep in 2004, but fortunately I got to the doctor the same day, he got it ready for surgery and they were able to repair it... and the healing muscle got infected when I got food poisoning later the same week after they fixed it and the muscle abcessed. When they cleaned that out and cultured it the bacteria from my gf and I's and a friend who all got sick eating at the same restaurant was what was found in it. The doctors said it was 1000 to 1 odds that the food poisoning actually got into my bicep but it did. Needless to say it has never been the same... after a tear followed by an abcess. It went septic really fast and I spent two weeks in the hospitol.

I had no feeling in the muscle itself for a couple of years. As my left is weaker and smaller it limits my overall development as I can't just train my right heavier. It still cramps and irritated sometimes. The annoying part is that any movement with excessive stretch on it aggrevates it, which are also the movements I used to get them to 20" back then (heavy incline curls, heavy weighted chinups etc), so I am having to use other methods this go around instead of what I know works best for mine. They are coming along though they look a little fuller and the left one is starting to come up a bit it seems"

- Jason Blaha, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...138201&page=27
    Considering I was the gf in that story, and that is what it is. A story. Only a few bits of that actually happened.

The truth was:
    1. He worked out while I was out of town one day doing a CPR class. When I went to see him that evening he said he thought he over did it at the gym. He was sore.
    2. A couple days later he was still complaining of pain and aleeping on the love seat to keep arm elevated. I told him he needed to go to dr because it was warm to touch and red.

5. Few days later I was spending the night and he was keeping me awake tossing about so much. I had work the next morning and class. When I finally couldn't take it anymore I turned on the lights.
    6. His lower arm was turning blue and I could barely feel a pulse at the wrist. Made him go to the ER.
    7. At the hospital the dr drained a large abscess in his biscept. The opening was only about an inch long and just above his elbow. You can still see a minor scar of you look.
    8. They packed the area. Gave him more antibiotics and some pain medicine. He would follow up with the dr office every other day to have the packing changed. They did have a piece of dead tissue come out one day when the nurse was changing packing.
    9. On the days he didn't go to the dr office I would change his packing. He was a huge baby about it and I would have to give him a pain pill first. FYI changing the packing did not hurt him. This is a basic skill that anyone can be shown how to do if they have had an abscess or cyst.

The food poisoning happened later from bad chinese buffet. I got an upset stomach. That was it. He and his friend got sicker because they ate like 12 plates. Neither of them had to go to the dr.
    @TheEx, thank you, this is great, and great contrast, with the post by @strongerthanblaha, to show how Jason applies his bullshit and mental illness to the universe.

This line in particular really made me laugh:

3. We went to Houston to see his mom so he could get a check to pay for the dr.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1337 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    @TheEx, thank you, this is great, and great contrast, with the post by @strongerthanblaha, to show how Jason applies his bullshit and mental illness to the universe.

This line in particular really made me laugh:

3. We went to Houston to see his mom so he could get a check to pay for the dr.
    He surely now has been clearly exposed as the douchebag he truly is for doing bad things to his dog.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not a single redeemable trait, he deserves even worse than he's getting now.

I'm glad his channel didn't get terminated in a way. Now we can watch him die slowly while he keeps investing what little time he has left into a dead venture. Otherwise he would have blamed his failure on youtube banning his super successful channel.

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The laziest and least ambitious person ever! If he had a television, he would want a remote control for the the remote control.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    with the cat revelation, I wouldn't be surprised if blouch killed nova because he wouldn't lick the peanut butter out his angus
    The piss rises.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The truth was:

So, why did you marry him? I assume there was some qualities he had that prompted that, otherwise, you wouldn't have

Rather new to the forums and Blaha, so this is in no ways meant as an attack, I am just honestly curious what drove you to marry this test tube baby

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrodeanu View Post
    So, why did you marry him? I assume there was some qualities he had that prompted that, otherwise, you wouldn't have

Rather new to the forums and Blaha, so this is in no ways meant as an attack, I am just honestly curious what drove you to marry this test tube baby
    She has been over that too many times.
    All her posts are available to read.
    She was young and he was a con man for the tldr.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    She has been over that too many times.
    All her posts are available to read.
    She was young and he was a con man for the tldr.
    Ah, makes sense

Draconian shape shifter Jimiblues's Avatar
    Weight
    jay cutler post Olympia
    Height
    Bigger irl
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @TheEx thank you for the roast of our favorite sex pig. What's the story on his teeth? I know he blames England for the state of his filthy mouth, but how was his hygene? Did he ever brush? Do you still have that picture of him wearing your ex boyfriend's camo superman t shirt? Who does this?

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimiblues View Post
    @TheEx thank you for the roast of our favorite sex pig. What's the story on his teeth? I know he blames England for the state of his filthy mouth, but how was his hygene? Did he ever brush? Do you still have that picture of him wearing your ex boyfriend's camo superman t shirt? Who does this?
    I think there is an old forum post from blaha where he claimed that he was gassy one day, so he farted under the covers and shoved the ex's head underneath, which caused her to vomit.

Not sure if that happened, butnyou can draw your own conclusions about his hygiene.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    He never went to the dentist while we were married.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    The superman shirt was not my ex bf. It was an Air Force shirt.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    He never went to the dentist while we were married.
    Thanks for the reminder. Almost forgot to floss after breakfast

Draconian shape shifter Jimiblues's Avatar
    Weight
    jay cutler post Olympia
    Height
    Bigger irl
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I thought it was a superman logo on camo. He looked like a big fat dyke in that pic. Can you post it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    +5 shirt of stolen valor