Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 335 of 583 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 11641
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    She actually placed 1st 3 times.

What is Jason's wilkes score?

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Wilks doesn't take age into account:
    http://weighttraining.nz/ipf_calculator.php

For comparison we'd need something like McCulloch Age Adjustment or similar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This is fukn priceless. G-d what an idiot mooncookie was for ignoring the 800 foot writing on the wall for so long.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEHE View Post
    Thank you, please do what's easier and quicker for you, mainly we'd want to have all of her friends list, which is still public at this moment.
    But if you can sniff the entire profile, that can't hurt to have every detail. One never knows.
    Thanks again man
    My internet is like 5kb/s now ffs, will try it later.
    Easiest is to go to your pc, open Firefox or chrome, go to her friends list, scroll down to load all the pages, and then right click and "save page as" . This will store all the links to the friends. If the "save as" feature is lacking, click "inspect element". This will open the HTML code. Select all of the (Crtl+a) the code and copy and paste it in notepad and save as HTML. Again, this will also contain all the links.
    Last edited by CIA; 2019-09-25 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggernutzTV View Post
    Dude, I offer this as being in the same vein and not an attempt to one-up you but I had this stuff saved a couple of months ago and then sort of forgot about it.

Houston has tons of decent, low-priced condos that are similar to the one that Blano pays rent on. As an aside, I still think he sublet one of the bedrooms because there's no other reason to move his weights into the living room but that's another story.

Here's a condo in what looks to be a decent area in Houston:
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17230-Imperial-Valley-Dr-APT-71-Houston-TX-77060/28352311_zpid/

It's 2 BR/2BA with a washer & dryer and seems clean. Looks like a new AC unit which is nice. Don't know if it has the vaunted 2 parking spaces that Blano likes to brag about in his current rental. Has a pool so Jason can patrol it fully-clothed with his sidearm attached. Townhouse-style condo so no tenant below who would complain about the weights banging on the ceiling. Gated so semi-CuckFinn proof. Bus stop nearby for dating and socializing.

So here are the real ballpark numbers to own it with 5% down:

Here's the funny thing-- the government wants Blano to own a condo and so do the banks. They will bend over backwards to help him get it even with 5% down especially as a first time homeowner. He doesn't even have to make muh middle class income. But there's one catch-- you can't be full of shit.

You can't lie about what you make and you can't bullshit them with no evidence from your bank etc. They will also google him... lol. Some lenders are ex-military so... y'know.

Thus, little John Blano rents. And rents. And rents.

Who the fuck would give Blano a 30 year mortgage ?????

Imagine him in with a mortgage advisor talking about his 30 year youtube plan to grow the channel

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    My internet is like 5kb/s now ffs, will try it later.
    Easiest is to go to your pc, open Firefox or chrome, go to her friends list, scroll down to load all the pages, and then right click and "save page as" . This will store all the links to the friends. If the "save as" feature is lacking, click "inspect element". This will open the HTML code. Select all of the (Crtl+a) the code and copy and paste it in notepad and save as HTML. Again, this will also contain all the links.
    Thanks, and actually I had already done that immediately. Then opened the html file in Sublime Text searched a bit on STackoverflow how to parse the stuff but it's above my skills so I asked.
    Would it help if I PM'd you that file?

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by getAjobBlaha View Post
    This still gets me every time I see it LMAO

His 147 IQ capacity can't even comprehend how and why we have what we have on him. He puts it so obviously out in the open we can't help but capture it

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Just look at the motions of that flabby gut as it slops about at the bottom. His gimp arm is too weak to stay aligned with his unimpressive better arm. His right hand has to flap and flail about to prevent a unbalanced M?ni?re's episode, it has to do ten times the work to keep him upright and sucking air. He is a vile and repulsive example of human genetic development. His genetics are as close to the primordial slime as it's possible to get and still have a skeletal structure, supporting the sludge slim hanging of it.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Thanks, and actually I had already done that immediately. Then opened the html file in Sublime Text searched a bit on STackoverflow how to parse the stuff but it's above my skills so I asked.
    Sure I got skills to extract that �� I'm scrolling down the posts she made and will save that html file. Unfortunately couldn't load all comments on each post for now, but at least I'll have all the comment IDs.

Edit: scrolled down all the way to 2011. RAM can't handle it anymore LOL
    Cool of them to have an option for the timeline to select.
    Last edited by CIA; 2019-09-25 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    Just look at the motions of that flabby gut as it slops about at the bottom. His gimp arm is too weak to stay aligned with his unimpressive better arm. His right hand has to flap and flail about to prevent a unbalanced M?ni?re's episode, it has to do ten times the work to keep him upright and sucking air. He is a vile and repulsive example of human genetic development. His genetics are as close to the primordial slime as it's possible to get and still have a skeletal structure, supporting the sludge slim hanging of it.
    Fuck, your posts are funny as fuck 😂

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Didnt see original post what you parsing for?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    For parsing if you have the html in a file index.html for eg

You can use a python plug in calles beautiful soup to parse things easily

for link in soup.find_all('a'): print(link.get('href'))

Gets all the links on page and you can set another if to find a keyword in the link i.e. see the the link contains profileid= which would suggest its linking to another users profile

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In all the negatives he has in his life, there is one positive he brings to the table, being sterile

The idiocy that is the male lineage of the Blaha family ends with him, just remember that. In all his negatives, he has produced one solid positive

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    He has no....
    -vehicle
    -health / dental insurance
    - furniture
    -retirement (Roth IRA, 401k)
    -vacations
    -self respect
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrodeanu View Post
    This still gets me every time I see it LMAO

His 147 IQ capacity can't even comprehend how and why we have what we have on him. He puts it so obviously out in the open we can't help but capture it
    Funny, when most people visit their female gfs house for a bbq or dinner, you usually behave yourself because you want them to like you and it will increase your chances of getting laid that night.

Not our coach though.

He decides to roll camera and go on an autistic rant about how genocide was ok because he would never have been born.

Unless you are dating a white nationalist, i really do not see how that is appropriate dinner conversation.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    Funny, when most people visit their female gfs house for a bbq or dinner, you usually behave yourself because you want them to like you and it will increase your chances of getting laid that night.

Not our coach though.

He decides to roll camera and go on an autistic rant about how genocide was ok because he would never have been born.

Unless you are dating a white nationalist, i really do not see how that is appropriate dinner conversation.
    The sad thing is that you can't even chalk it up (pun intended) to him having that 147 IQ and being socially awkward as some people with high intelligence are sometimes (not a bad thing, just an observation)

Now, most super intelligent people that are socially awkward still have that awareness of "I should behave myself" during human interactions, but not Blaha

He didn't and couldn't even pick up on the cue that Mooncookies Aunt had straight up moved over to get away from him

I keep calling him a potato, but even potatoes have the ability to do more work them him by lighting up a lightbulb

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Dance fatboy, im timing exactly how long it takes after i post this for you to fix your fucking retarted spelling mistake.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu bin Abdulaziz View Post
    He has no....
    -vehicle
    -health / dental insurance
    - furniture
    -retirement (Roth IRA, 401k)
    -vacations
    -self respect
    Inb4 someone says - well at least he has full head of hair.
    The truth is the only hair that can be found in his condo is Nova's hair. Coach hasn't tidied up since mooncookie left. He is too busy coaching.
    Not Bald Crew

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Dance fatboy, im timing exactly how long it takes after i post this for you to fix your fucking retarted spelling mistake.

Too busy writing research papers for fucking professors

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    For parsing if you have the html in a file index.html for eg

You can use a python plug in calles beautiful soup to parse things easily

for link in soup.find_all('a'): print(link.get('href'))

Gets all the links on page and you can set another if to find a keyword in the link i.e. see the the link contains profileid= which would suggest its linking to another users profile
    Thanks for this info, very good to know indeed and more than enough for my limited knowledge, thanks

As for the precise case, CIA's got it, so it's all good for now. We just wanted to scrap as much as possible (especially her friends list) before she eventually sets the page to private.