Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 412 of 544 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 10879
    At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    [/SPOILER]

This dude gets close to completely winded doing step ups on a 24" box, and has to cut the camera in order to mask his longer than 60s breaks between sets. Speaking as someone who has competed in amateur jiu jitsu, amateur MMA, and still actively trains (including weight training), I assure you that Jason "Paralyze my drunk friend using the fish hook technique" Blaha would drop to the ground and cover up from the very first strike. I've been there. I know exactly what it's like the first time the door to closes, you're staring across at another man and the ref asks "are you ready?" Everything you planned for goes completely out the window. Your mind goes blank and all you're thinking is "survive!" before the first strikes are fired. Then the first one lands and you think "Oh shit! This feels VERY different from sparring! What do I do! What do I do!?" A very loud part of your brain says "fall to the ground and cover up! The ref will stop the fight and save you."

Nothing prepares you for that. There's no "Brittany Mooncookie Leigh" walking behind you chirping "here puss, puss." You don't have your guns. You don't have your woodland camo. There's no peep hole for you to look out of to make sure the coast is clear before opening the door with your rifle. It's just you. Jason would never make it that far because he is an absolute coward. He quit in life AYLONG time ago. Him thinking that he'd actually be able to win any sort of fight is just one more thing that infuriates me as an amateur fighter about me. He spouts off at the mouth about having 2 black belts, and having "dialed in" to 3.5% body fat because he has no idea the hard work, commitment and sacrifice to get there. That's why he dead lifted 400 pounds the very first time he walked up to the bar. Because that's how he thinks real life works. He is an absolute insult to all the people that have actually put in the effort to get there. Same with his stolen valor bullshit. He has no fucking clue what it takes to serve in most branches of the military at the most basic of levels. I know a guy that was engaged to be married. Went to basic training and couldn't remain faithful to his fiancee for the few weeks he was away. He was honorable enough to tell her the truth when he got back. Not only Is Hemingway too much of a coward to sign up for active duty. He'd purposefully fail basic training hoping to get kicked out so that he wouldn't have to go through the rigors of training. He has no idea the sacrifice it takes to actual serve. Being away from your family, and then trying to remain faithful to yourself and your family while you're gone. His claims make a mockery of the people that actually tried to accomplish those things. Even more so the ones that actually managed to do it.

Fuck this guy!

Yep! He first threw out ridiculous demands like written permission to be armed and to be able to shoot anyone at the expo. Then when a video debate was agreed upon, he went potato saying he wanted to "double up on his money," by being paid what he earns in a month from youtube. He then went radio silent for 2-3 months, deferring his youtube ad sense, and then popped back up with 2-3 months earnings trying to pass them off as single month.
    There's no way in hell he'd ever get into an actual fight scenario. Even if a person did pay the fucktard a million dollars to step into a cage with people looking and recording it. That unathletic dope would get taken down with ease from even a kid barely out of freshman wrestling and get his head smashed in within a minute. He would even know exactly what's coming and won't avoid it since he lives in perpetual fear and his body will freeze/lock up due to it so he'll be nothing more than a heavy bag for even a novice mma fighter to pound to mush. It would be so one-sided it'd be good for some laughs and to upload to stay onto the internet forever. Blaha won't fight in any form of hand to hand combat, it's why he has his guns to protect his coward self because he's never been a real man.

Those two fake black belts that he never elaborated as to what martial art they're from are exactly that - fake. He just had to add that little chestnut to his Stolen Valor identity to prove how much more of a Tegsus CIA trained Merc Bad-ass he is, too lazy to even make up some fake martial art nobody even heard of and can verify names to toss out of there since he's lazy and dumber than a sack of shit.
    Last edited by Jason Fatcuck; 2019-10-12 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    He talks like someone who has never been in a fight in his life apart from getting koed with one punch leading to the infamous black eye.

He he had done any sort of sparring/ rolling he would realise how ignorant his im twice as strong ao id win comments are.

I guarintee if he signed up for a free bjj class and rolled with some 150lb blue belt for 5 mins he would get his eyes opened and stfu about crushing people with his strength.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Its like when anyone who has networking/ computer knowledge sees 14 year olds online claiming they just got your ip and are post scanning you and found 16 open ports and are gonna download all your credit card info and you cant stop them because there behind 7 firewalls.

They are too stupid and uninformed to realise how stupid and uninformed they sound

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    You might remember old bloblo's claim he competed at 3 bodybuilding shows back in the day. Well not according to this.. Here he claims in summer 2003 he only did one show so far. In autumn 2004 he had a biceps injury and it was the end of any of his misjudged bodybuilding ambitions. In 2003-2004 he was very active on Elitefitness forums and I have seen most of his posts there. There was not a single mention of a preparation, training, dieting, advising, posing etc.etc for another show during this period.

Now that we know he only participated in one show, let's narrow it down. Here he says he was 23 at the time, which would be Dec '99 - Dec '00 period.

We have his placing and a weight category:

Could it be Lee Labrada show, which takes place near Houston?

If someone wants to take this further and check BB shows around Houston y.2000, we might finally get to see pictures which did not burn up in a great fire

This is a picture of Jason Blaha at 23.... he lied.

Case closed.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    mirror channels:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYtzFKDy1Y2PL7taOv-5-w/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdgYkkfdNet_Rm3VlaUOsQ/videos

Jason Blaha - A man whose past is so highly classified, he can only reference it on internet forums and in YouTube videos.

Jason Blaha - A 40+ year old man who is not allowed to be in his father's house alone.

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That guy looks like he has a bactchelers degree.

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Blaha has no accomplishments on any level. YouTube is his peak

"Slip in and mop up". Says a lot - he knows he sucks
    Exactly what he did to get his participation medals - look for a small meet, where in the words of the great Janoy " if no one else shows up, you win". Pure autistic piss.

He is a fraud -2 black belts - he is an uncoordinated fuck and even a McDojo would have no tolerance for his bullshit, and he would have to pay and attend classes more than the free two weeks

It would be funny to see him on the mats, it's not the same as walking down the hallway and jumping on boxes for physical preparedness. A delusional degenerate.

Think of his prospects in the future for any woman, even a slut like Mooncookie, once they google the fuck and he try's to explain the pure hatred for him, it's over, they will get knocked up by the first Jose and be better offf.

Fuck You Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dialed in at 3.5%.

Mentioned
    405 Post(s)

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoSonic View Post
    Dialed in at 35%.
    Fixed. Fuck you Jason you fat tub of lard...Genova is smarter than you in comparison. Go suck on more purple dildoes while on the GHR you dolt.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    This is a picture of Jason Blaha at 23.... he lied.

Case closed.
    Male model with a agent.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Kickass chucks tho. Jason can't afford tho.

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    He talks like someone who has never been in a fight in his life apart from getting koed with one punch leading to the infamous black eye.

He he had done any sort of sparring/ rolling he would realise how ignorant his im twice as strong ao id win comments are.

I guarintee if he signed up for a free bjj class and rolled with some 150lb blue belt for 5 mins he would get his eyes opened and stfu about crushing people with his strength.
    That fishhooking fantasy was another example of blano showing his ignorance of the real world. Real-life fight situation or any thing like that the last place I would let my fingers (or ears or nose for that matter) get near would be someone's mouth.

Probably learned everything he knows from the WWF

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lol at lifting moderately heavy weights in a fixed plane of motion un-explosively meaning jack shit when it comes to fighting. Blano would get destroyed vs next to anyone in a fight. And his rebranding himself as an athlete is hilarious, not one explosive muscle fiber exists in his whole body, and he breathes heavy doing liss cardio

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can someone aware Blohole that "intermittent fasting" doesn't mean not eating on the last 3 days of every month as you wait for the next disability fraud check to arrive?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    So much autism in this word salad. Man...he sure is one smart coach - using all those big fancy words! Moron.

I am sure Moonbiscuit is back

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommydickfingers View Post
    I am sure Moonbiscuit is back
    I thought she was toxic, or is that just her minge?

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Butter View Post
    Can someone aware Blohole that "intermittent fasting" doesn't mean not eating on the last 3 days of every month as you wait for the next disability fraud check to arrive?

Thanks.
    In blaha's case it's more Intermittent Farting (and crying) maybe that's how he dials in on a water cut. Tears to 3.5% the blano method.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Jason says his name drop videos have "sentimental value."

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    That is the logic of Blano's fans.

Implying that 38 years old is an immature age and those videos shouldn't be taken seriously. Jason is now all grown up at 42.