Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 536 of 581 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 11601
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    Let that be further proof that this coaching thing is a complete lie, or a gross embellishment.

He would be a smug prick if his coaching was making bank and say, "i don't care if you like my videos, i am balling thanks to my coaching business."
    Right? Like when haters bought him a Benz? I was thinking I don't know which is more sad, that he's worn the same shirt for 17 days or if we take him at his word of pre-recording vids that he sat there in that shirt and shat out 17 10min clips with the same stupid ass intro and cocked eyebrow in a row.

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Scooby is probably on something because of the way his physique suddenly changed at a point, but man are people on this site easily impressed. That physique can be attained naturally if you have the right genetics. Genetics is everything, it means more than even drugs do, if anything Blano is proof of that.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct Genova View Post
    Scooby is probably on something because of the way his physique suddenly changed at a point, but man are people on this site easily impressed. That physique can be attained naturally if you have the right genetics. Genetics is everything, it means more than even drugs do, if anything Blano is proof of that.
    I believe you give Chunky too much credit. I have no doubt he:
    - took shit quality drugs
    - failed to take them correctly
    - didn't follow proper PCT, if he bothered with PCT at all
    - followed a shit nutrition plan; the guy tried to sell the world on ice cream fitness, just so that he had an excuse to indulge his "voracious appetite."
    - utilized shit training; when has he stuck with anything for more than a month before "switching it up" and "modifying" to make it easier?
    - has genetics that are mediocre, at best

The best drugs in the world don't mean jack if you train poorly, incorrectly, and half assedly. The way I've heard it described that I most enjoy is "which is the most important tire on you car?" Neither! You need them all. If one is lacking, the others will suffer. Chunk's life is a "Hater Benz" trying to run on deflated, used, worn to the belts, tires. You can't use him as an example for anything or anyone. That guy is an utter failure of an anomaly.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strongerthanblaha View Post
    What the hell. Who bans people for supporting their president.

These self-hating liberal cucks should get the fuck out of bodybuilding.

We are one of the few sports in America that is dominated by conservatives.

Sadly, the whole trump is anti-lgbt thing is being pushed by a very dishonest media and soft brained low iq people like scooby buy into it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I dont think he has a set schedule like a typical person sinces hes a freelance worker/work from home.

this is an example of what i think his schedule is and it aligns with the time he posts videos which is in U.S Central Standard Time

0400- Wake up/ Neglect Personal Hygiene / skip shower

------Work Day Begin--------

0430- Delete YT comments/look at gossip on youtube and social media

0500- Record gossip videos and post to YT

0530- very short, low intensity pork mode work out

--------Work Day Over---------

0600- Eat/ skip shower

0630- play WOW or games and TV/ delete YT comments

1100- eat

1200 - sleep

1800- Wake up/ Delete YT comments

1830 - eat

1900 - play WOW or games and TV/ delete YT comments

2300- sleep

------REPEAT---------

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I was on bb.com nutrition section when he was and they had a contest to get as lean as fast as possible. He dropped ?weight? fast and admitted to drug use. I remember one guy not drinking water to keep up with jason. Jason would taunt people saying shit like ?I?m going to crush you?. It was supposed to be fun, friendly, motivating and not a drug fueled trash talk fest.

In short, people were annoyed at his shit talking over a friendly competition and natty fat loss vs drug fat loss. The only good thing to come out of it is he dropped weight too fast and we got his infamous kangaroo pouch.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    I was on bb.com nutrition section when he was and they had a contest to get as lean as fast as possible. He dropped ?weight? fast and admitted to drug use. I remember one guy not drinking water to keep up with jason. Jason would taunt people saying shit like ?I?m going to crush you?. It was supposed to be fun, friendly, motivating and not a drug fueled trash talk fest.

In short, people were annoyed at his shit talking over a friendly competition and natty fat loss vs drug fat loss. The only good thing to come out of it is he dropped weight too fast and we got his infamous kangaroo pouch.
    There is some old video where he explains his ultra competitive mindset, how he was never into team sports because he couldn't bear a thought somebody weak on his team losing him a game etc.
    It's just that his competitive mindset stops where his voracious appetite starts hehe. I also don't remember him ever pushing through mental / pain barrier. And his legendary circus freak genetics.
    Mix it all up and you easily get the most hated closeted gay man in USA.
    Not Bald Crew

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    There is some old video where he explains his ultra competitive mindset, how he was never into team sports because he couldn't bear a thought somebody weak on his team losing him a game etc.
    He is such a liar. He was fat by his own admission. He didn?t want to be the fat uncoordinated kid on the team.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    @InnerCity

I went ahead did some quick analysis of the comment-count data I scraped,

Here I just grabbed the times where the comment count decreased and plotted it in a histogram. -> Time of Retard deleteing comments.

Conclusion: yeah, it's just too noisy, despite having around 9 days worth of data. Youtube's server do this undulating thingy that messes it up.

EDIT: corrected for Tegsus Time (-6 UTC)

EDIT 2: Upon second glance, it does seem lower between 21:00 - 3:00 AM (Tegsus Time) LOL!

I wonder if he's training at 11:00am or if this is a hot bath/nap. Also if these 9 days were after he first announced his coaching then when is he interacting with clients? Unless I'm reading this wrong, he's deleting comments pretty much all day and into the evening. My IQ is only in the 130s though.

Edit: And what's with that spike at midnight? Weird.
    Last edited by InnerCity; 2019-11-19 at 07:49 PM.

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So now he is against trt. He always wanted pussy and it made him make bad choices in women. Yet again another thing that is not his fault.
    LOL! TRT turned him into such a horn dog that he fucked methwookie. LOL! The only thing that mattered in his life was pussy. Bwhaaa haaaa haaaa! Who says this? Okay...aside from that 30 seconds of autism....who the fuck would waste 12 minutes of their life watching this?

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobilephonelogin View Post
    Jerry Ward, Kanevsky and Vegan Gains. I wish they had this coordinated, taking turns making videos ridiculing Jason.

It's probably coincidence, but man, it would make me a happy haji if the Online Fitness Communitee banded together to finish him.
    We do need a round table of all the YT celeries Blaha has shit-talked over the years for them to just completely unload on Blaha, probably best to save it after Blaha gets evicted from his apartment and YT finally deletes his channel.

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Blano playing team sports. LOL! He would be one of those weirdos checking out all the other guys junk in the showers after the game.

Can you imagine him in the Texas heat doing two a days during football season? I have never seen this fat fuck break out into a sweat once in his life. Yeah...some other dude being the weak link is why he didn't play team sports. LOL!

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So now he is against trt. He always wanted pussy and it made him make bad choices in women. Yet again another thing that is not his fault.
    He never made ANY choice in women, he took what he could get. The women were the ones who made the bad choice, and they all regret it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestOfBlaha View Post
    Jason has struck down 2 videos, I guess he is getting tired of my notifications. Enjoy this one, you fat fucker.

Edit: he took down 5 videos, but I got only 2 strikes? Don't care, army of Archivists stand at the ready.

More humble-brag lies about all the sex he's had and how he's a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus (kudos if you get the reference). He really is pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    He never made ANY choice in women, he took what he could get. The women were the ones who made the bad choice, and they all regret it.
    Hey guise, remember when you were 16 and you could never have enough sex even when a chick let you fuck her as many times a day as you wanted? That's what it was like for him. It interfered with his training and his business endeavors.
    Last edited by InnerCity; 2019-11-19 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Duplicate.
    Last edited by InnerCity; 2019-11-19 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    Yeah...some other dude being the weak link is why he didn't play team sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We know you do not have any paying clients coath...stop lying!!

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luischq View Post

We know you do not have any paying clients coath...stop lying!!
    SO much win in that post! Larry Pullen = sockpuppet.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Fatcuck View Post
    We do need a round table of all the YT celeries Blaha has shit-talked over the years for them to just completely unload on Blaha, probably best to save it after Blaha gets evicted from his apartment and YT finally deletes his channel.
    That be so epic.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    I wonder if he's training at 11:00am or if this is a hot bath/nap. Also if these 9 days were after he first announced his coaching then when is he interacting with clients? Unless I'm reading this wrong, he's deleting comments pretty much all day and into the evening. My IQ is only in the 130s though.

Edit: And what's with that spike at midnight? Weird.
    It was done back in August. I wouldn't rely too much on this data though, like I said it's noisy so there's definitely some kind of offset. I'll try to set up a better method where I just fetch all comments on the vids every 30 seconds, and check which comment IDs get deleted. Might run it at work too hahaha

Perhaps I need your guys' help too. See for fetching comments with the API I need an API key, well, for this scope, many keys. Because with each key, you can only get a limited amount of requests, and each comment "costs" some quotas. These quotas get reset everyday.
    Don't worry, I cant access your info with this API key. I can only steal these Quotas, but I assume you guys don't use the API eitherway :P The key has to be public though.
    I'll send you guys a message with instructions to get these APi keys some day.