Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 56 of 297 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5936
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuck finn View Post
    Your so fucking stupid to think when I say something like "I'm gonna go to Texas, knock on Jason's door and break his stroke jaw" , the point is to terrorize Jason, are you so autistic and potato to think I'm saying that for some random anonymous cowards cool points? When I was in Austin I didnf even drive to Houston, since haters like you doxxed me to Jason, it made Jason safe, haji on haji crime is why Jason is upright and drawing welfare.
    Tl;dr

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    I remember one of the later phone calls when the caller asks Blaha about cuck finn and you can hear Blaha seething. Whatever he did, our boy wasn't a fan.
    This, I'm too new to the jihad to know any Cuck Finn backstory and his contribution to the cause but to know even just a mention of the name to BDK has him seething, that's all I need to know, the guy is a hero to me.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I dont mean to hijack but ive helped in the past so im entitled adn you guys know these things

what's the best and fasted way to download a FULL youtube channel ASAP? keyword being ASAP

thank you guys much appreciated

also fuck you jason

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Poor Steubs I think PTSD from Blobha finally got to him. He just posted a video wondering if he should throw in the towel and give up on YouTube. He looks defeated

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Cuck Finn brought the Jihad to Teggus

Blahino get what deserve - Do you think the Blahino would give you a second thought - Do you understand Teggus Law
    Cuck Finn risked the monsters operational capacity

Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobilephonelogin View Post
    What is her granny's name? Graham Cracker?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    No clue, but she must have been popping them out young....a granddaughter in her late 30s?
    Marie "Mimi" Mason /Tucker

she kicked Bleha and Moonwookie out of the trailer after 2 weeks due to a heated argument with Mooncoonie
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    fat boy - 7-23-2019 Jason Blaha Training - Max Effort Band Bench Press, Floor Press & Accessories

6.47 mins ============== "if i want to be a 400lb bencher again"

BULLSHIT were you ever a 400lb bencher you fat bastard

Weight
    285, waist size 46'', bra size 44C
    Height
    5'7 in platform shoes
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wills and trusts are generally private documents until the person has passed away. At least in my state, a will has to be on file with the court 6 months after a person passes. Meaning you have no way of knowing what you got in someone's will until after they die. There's no way Blaha can no for sure he's getting something, and I have a hunch he isn't.

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Larry strikes me as the type of guy that once a bridge has been burned with him, there’s no going back. He will leave his “mill-yuns” to his daughter, granddaughter and his current wife.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post
    fat boy - 7-23-2019 Jason Blaha Training - Max Effort Band Bench Press, Floor Press & Accessories

I don't know why he keeps these ridiculous lies up. I guess if you have no reputation go ahead and keep at it and maybe 2-3 Marc stuebings will believe you

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    541 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu bin Abdulaziz View Post
    Larry strikes me as the type of guy that once a bridge has been burned with him, there?s no going back. He will leave his ?mill-yuns? to his daughter, granddaughter and his current wife.

Nah, Larry is the guy that says "fuck you, I earned this" and spends it all on himself and leaves no money or assets to his kids.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    I dont mean to hijack but ive helped in the past so im entitled adn you guys know these things

what's the best and fasted way to download a FULL youtube channel ASAP? keyword being ASAP

thank you guys much appreciated

also fuck you jason
    I got scripts, you have 500 GB of space?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    I got scripts, you have 500 GB of space?
    I do sir

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    I do sir
    Okay send me pm

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post

Blaha knows he can't hit 200 lbs. Therefore it becomes "unwise" to even make it a goal.
    You can't make this stuff up. The man who has less braincells than active spermcells talks about wisdom. His real life & online life is one big bag full of fuck-ups resulting in no relationship, no property, no teeth, no friends, no clothes, no cars, no family around, no savings, no plans etc. I'd rather ask my garden hedgehog for any kind of advice than blaha.
    5'8 220lbs or more long-term, in his 40's, lots of stress and family history of serious heart problems - what could go wrong? There is still a lot of fat in those droopy swingers Blaha.
    I remember one instance where his "padding" actually helped him - he fell down the stairs back in Cheltenham. Maybe that's what clumsy fuck meant.
    Not Bald Crew

Weight
    Height
    5'9 but they call me the monster
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Blaha has changed his phone number tries calling him from multiple numbers and the calls don't go through

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioC View Post
    Blaha has changed his phone number tries calling him from multiple numbers and the calls don't go through
    Need to call Rosenbergstein or Steubs Mom''s - she has the number

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Im not a history buff of the jihad like an online warlord or a cuckzilla. So i dont know all the old poster names who cracked from the ptsd.

A few people have reached out to me via pm over the last few years who follow the thread occasionally but dont post anymore. I believe a lot were behind the exposed tv and the people you hear calling coppertop etc.

What i consider a golden age of the jihad. While blaha hates cuck finn the most i think that is misleading in what was done behind the scenes.

All the greatest blaha ments i.e the fuck you simon video came from blaha sperging out when emailed by old jihiadis with all his personal info long before it became available on here.

There were ads placed in backpages around blahas area to try and trick blaha into contacting jihadis who were selling cheap holsters/guns or whatever. Blaha didnt bite but always blew my mind how much work they put in on the off chance blaha would bite.

It was a super subtle style of harrasment.

Cuck finn went more gung ho approach and a lot of people didnt like it. Many ended up leaving.

In my opinion its no coincidene we have gone from the golden era of ments and all the discoveries to a ment drought since they left.

Thats not why i called cuck finn a potato tho. I dont agree with it, but he probably just wanted to fuck with blaha and i get his thinking. Its his inane rambling and 5 messages of drivel in a row that makes me think hes potato.

The reason blaha hates cuck finn more than anyone else isnt because finn did the most to blaha. The exposed tv channel and all involved did way more to fuck blahas life up. Its just because cuck finn was way less subtle.

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    lol at going under 200 being unwise. You are 5'7 at best you fat fuck. There is no way you should be over 200 if you are that short.
    Got a friend who is over 200lbs pretty lean at 5'8, doesn't have a roidcel look but has 9 inch wrists. You can be around or over 200lbs at 5'7-5'8 if you have a massive frame for your height. Hemmingway has shoulders narrower than his hips though, I don't think he qualifies.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post

At some point in time blaha benched a much lower weight for reps, then some flawed online calculator said that because he repped whatever weight for whatever reps that his max was 400lbs. In his flawed mind that means he was a 400lbs bencher, when he said ?I have only lied about one thing? he genuinely believes it. He is not a ?master? lifter but he has mastered semantics, has some hair on the side of his head = not bald etc.