Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 569 of 578 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 11560
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a tooth that needed replaced, front tooth decides implant was better than a bridge or partial. I had left it go longer than I should have, my mother needing me as she was dealing with/dying from COPD and my wife's cardiomyopathy kind of seemed more important than being able to eat apples.
    I still had the tooth but there was an infection in the root, eventually got to a place where I could address my problems.
    Visit to oral surgeon referred back to dentist for flipper. Tooth extracted back to oral surgeon to have bone currated of infection. Month later back for bone implant. Three months later check up and healing well enough referred to dentist for template. Three-four weeks for template to be back can make appointment with oral surgeon to have base of implant inserted. After base inserted wait a month to heal, good now top part of base fixed into mouth. Back to dentist measure/order cap. One month cap comes from lab and inserted.
    Total time almost a year
    Price tag with dental insurance and health savings account 4,000 out of pocket
    I can't see Blaha dealing with all that
    Though I guess it is sometimes easier with a full set of teeth being implanted.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somedyelguy View Post
    I had a tooth that needed replaced, front tooth decides implant was better than a bridge or partial. I had left it go longer than I should have, my mother needing me as she was dealing with/dying from COPD and my wife's cardiomyopathy kind of seemed more important than being able to eat apples.
    I still had the tooth but there was an infection in the root, eventually got to a place where I could address my problems.
    Visit to oral surgeon referred back to dentist for flipper. Tooth extracted back to oral surgeon to have bone currated of infection. Month later back for bone implant. Three months later check up and healing well enough referred to dentist for template. Three-four weeks for template to be back can make appointment with oral surgeon to have base of implant inserted. After base inserted wait a month to heal, good now top part of base fixed into mouth. Back to dentist measure/order cap. One month cap comes from lab and inserted.
    Total time almost a year
    Price tag with dental insurance and health savings account 4,000 out of pocket
    I can't see Blaha dealing with all that
    Though I guess it is sometimes easier with a full set of teeth being implanted.
    Nope! No f'n way he gets implants. I'd bet my female daughter's pet quails that if he were to have anything done, it would be to have his remaining teeth extracted, and a set of dentures put in. Far less expensive. Far less time consuming. One of the many things that probably keeps him up at night is the thought of losing his visible front teeth. He's already claimed that his side teeth were "messed up by UK dentists that botched 4 root canals," and also that he lost some of his side teeth when he dropped a barbell on his face during bench pressing. I can't imagine what white knight, "paralyzed him with a fish hook" bull shit he would come up with to excuse missing his front teeth.

Probably "street racing. Wet road. Slid while drifting. Crashed head on into a brick wall doing 125 MPH. Smashed his face into the steering wheel. Knocked out a few teeth. When he regained consciousness, the paramedic checked him to confirm that he didn't have a concussion (which you absolutely would have seeing as how you were knocked unconscious), and said something about "old age and treachery," before they went out for jellos shots and sang karaoke."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeysfist View Post
    Spend $100 on some basic but functional T shirts and shorts, stop wearing children's clothes or stinky, nasty Adidas spandex.
    >Jason Blaha
    >$100 on clothes

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    How can someone train nearly everyday for 20 years, abuse drugs, run autistically complicated programs and still look like Jason Blaha does? There are normies with average genetics who don't lift who look better than he does. It's kind of unbelievable. It really does go to show the power of genetics in building muscle, it's more important than everything, even drugs.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct Genova View Post
    How can someone train nearly everyday for 20 years, abuse drugs, run autistically complicated programs and still look like Jason Blaha does? There are normies with average genetics who don't lift who look better than he does. It's kind of unbelievable. It really does go to show the power of genetics in building muscle, it's more important than everything, even drugs.
    I respectfully disagree. His genetics aren't great, but he's also some weird cross-section of "lazy" where he's not lazy enough to "not exercise," but he is lazy enough to "not exercise correctly." He does just enough that he thinks it will allow him to larp as an expert, because of his crippling inferiority complex. And it truly is "crippling." Take a look at what he's allowed his life to become as a result of his attempting to be seen as a "big shot" and it's clear his issues are debilitating.

Sub-par genetics

+ lackadaisical training

+ inconsistent lackadaisical training; even Steubs made some form of progress because he was consistent, and not adopting a new training philosophy every 6 weeks.

+ using drugs of questionable quality; bet he wasn't taking the same stuff as Arnold, Cutler, or Coleman. Even though he claimed that Coleman is the only person that was bigger than him "back in the day."

+ likely incorrect usage of said drugs; assuming he had access to quality drugs, does he seem like the kinda guy with the patience to run proper dosing and proper cycles? Or is he the guy that would shoot up with as much as possible because "if 1 scoop is good, then 2 scoops must be great?" This is a guy with documented gyno, and obvious site injections. Lazy, and impatient.

+ piss poor nutrition; voracious appetite. My female wife brought foods into the house that she knew I didn't need to be eating, but couldn't resist

Gives you Jason Blaha's physique. We also only have his word for it that he was "blasting and cruising" on tren and whatever else, when he likely just hoped it would make him look cool and knowledgeable to a bunch of strangers on a forum. He's the high school kid that claims to do cocaine on the weekend, that he gets from his "cool uncle" (Mike?) who is friends with Fidel Castro. He's not worried about being drug tested though because he takes the kind of cocaine that can't be tested for.

For all we know, he only recently started taking gear, and only after he started his own Chinese home brew. You can't use his physique as a testament to anything because he's lazy, and lies about absolutely everything. Add it all up, and you get Jason Blaha. He's a hodgepodge of laziness, entitlement, and lack of impulse control. It takes a special kind of stupid to get his "results."

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    agree generally about the power of genetics but have to take issue with the highlighted points.

he alleges he trains nearly every day. he is so fucking lazy id seriously doubt that and his sessions are interminable with naps/hot bath interludes. if he spent half as much time training as yakking on about it on forums he might look better.

also he never gets close to anything approaching intensity, the rare occasions that he has you can see how much he dislikes the physical pain needed for hypertrophy (see 'chains chin up' and 'shaking arms out in onesie tears in his eyes' gifs)

in my experience spastics like him use excessively complicated programs involving % of max efforts and fancy words as a substitute for the grinding effort and heavy lifting that building mass and strength ultimately requires.
    Last edited by Cuckandcover; 2019-12-03 at 12:57 PM.

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    How can someone train nearly everyday for 20 years, abuse drugs, run autistically complicated programs and still look like Jason Blaha does? There are normies with terrible genetics who don't lift who look better than he does. It's kind of unbelievable. It really does go to show the power of consistent hard work in building muscle, it's more important than everything, even with bad genetics, hardwork will pull you through to a relatively decent physique, even drugs.
    Fixed.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Nope! No f'n way he gets implants. I'd bet my female daughter's pet quails that if he were to have anything done, it would be to have his remaining teeth extracted, and a set of dentures put in. Far less expensive. Far less time consuming. One of the many things that probably keeps him up at night is the thought of losing his visible front teeth. He's already claimed that his side teeth were "messed up by UK dentists that botched 4 root canals," and also that he lost some of his side teeth when he dropped a barbell on his face during bench pressing. I can't imagine what white knight, "paralyzed him with a fish hook" bull shit he would come up with to excuse missing his front teeth.

Probably "street racing. Wet road. Slid while drifting. Crashed head on into a brick wall doing 125 MPH. Smashed his face into the steering wheel. Knocked out a few teeth. When he regained consciousness, the paramedic checked him to confirm that he didn't have a concussion (which you absolutely would have seeing as how you were knocked unconscious), and said something about "old age and treachery," before they went out for sugar-free jellos shots and sang karaoke."
    Corrected.

There were FEEEEEMMMMAALLLES present as well.

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Jason is a believer: he puts absolute faith in the concept that a barbell, steroids, and a self-written program (shitty or not) will solve all his problems. It won't. Obviously. Not ever.

I'm not a real (internet) coach, folks, but if I was going to give anyone advice regarding steroids, it would be to lose all your body-fat before using them, just get it over with, then train naturally until you plan to enter an untested competition of some sort. If you're never going to compete, don't train to compete, and don't use gear.

He's lazy, stupid, ignorant, and a coward. If he wasn't a coward, he could diet and have enough discipline to lose that sheath of fat that he lives in, he could do it clean, he could get his body down to what it is, and then take it from there.

If he wasn't a coward, he could seek and find true coaching and maybe, finally, make some gains in strength.

If he wasn't a coward, he could stick to someone's programming for the 3-plus months (minimum) that it would take to see what's happening.

Does this seem like I'm writing to you Jason? I guess I am, in a way, calling bullshit on you, Jason. We all see it, everyone sees it. Why don't you?

I'm not wasting my 1000th post here until you're fucking finished.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Fixed.
    Blaha doesn't know what fitness is. He claims he's an all around fit and strong "athlete". We all know athletes possess high endurance and cardiovascular health.. does Blaha??

When's the last time Blahas ran? Is he even capable of running? Would he have a heart attack jogging one lap around the track? Remember he's claimed to be a distance runner which are capable of running miles and marathons. This gelatinous baboon was morbidly obese during the time he claimed he was a runner and I'm sure he's always been fat his whole life. Imagine blaha and his fat rolls jiggling and his melted baboon style barrel chest attempting to run. If I remember he's recently claimed he would still be a great runner because his squats and "super powerful legs" carry over even though his heart is probably shutting down due to all the cholesterol and fat from chugging like 3k calories of milk everyday

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crmnh View Post
    Who wouldn't pay $250 a month to get advice from this superior strength athuleet??

#giftedinthechestdepartment

that boil on the 'bicep' is getting worse

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommydickfingers View Post
    #giftedinthechestdepartment

that boil on the 'bicep' is getting worse
    Looks like a partial tear to me.

Not to mention those dirty feet!
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2019-12-03 at 03:22 PM.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Decided to check in on fat boy for a moment tonight because i haven't in a while and i am served this

G4FuckingP

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Can some fantastic fucking Haji link me to a mirror of the video in that recent gif of Fat Cunt looking fucking revolting doing pig thrusts.

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Decided to check in on fat boy for a moment tonight because i haven't in a while and i am served this

G4FuckingP
    20 years of steroid abuse for this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Can some fantastic fucking Haji link me to a mirror of the video in that recent gif of Fat Cunt looking fucking revolting doing pig thrusts.
    Am I thinking what you're thinking?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Off Man Mental View Post
    Am I thinking what you're thinking?

Something's missing right.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Something's missing right.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @PriestOfBlaha please can you upload 12-2-2019 Orc Mode Training - Max Effort Deadlift Day so @RandyAverage can use his artistic talents?

Sorry to pick on you bud, you're the only person I know whos mirroring atm.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Off Man Mental View Post
    @PriestOfBlaha please can you upload 12-2-2019 Orc Mode Training - Max Effort Deadlift Day so @RandyAverage can use his artistic talents?

Sorry to pick on you bud, you're the only person I know whos mirroring atm.
    Thought either @NotAll or @CIA are doing the mirroring.

And you mean Pork Mode js.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang