Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 839 of 852 FirstFirst ... 339739789829837838839840841849 ... LastLast
Results 16,761 to 16,780 of 17023
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    Imagine trying to have a webcam conversation with Blaha and his eyes are darting around the room like a damn gecko then he passes out from flexing his shrunken deformed arms and flabby udders for 1 hour
    isn't he worried one of his trolls will pose as a client? Wonder if any ments would come of that? He's probably too smart for that
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    The problem with leaving the comments wide open is we will flood them with shit exposing him over and over to the point that nobody will take anything he says seriously. He has a few retards fooled but that takes maximum effort to keep his comments and facebook policed. I'm still not sure how he thinks he goes anywhere but further down the drain but its kinda fun wat thing him fail over and over. The best part is he deserves every bit of it no matter how much he tells us hes not a bad guy
    If Blaha stopped deleting comments he knows there would instantly be dozens of people posting using the following avatar.

He really has managed to paint himself into a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    The second guys bottom comment is about his clients for his own coaching business (one of his round table coaches?) and then miraculously, he's asking Bloho if he'll coach him. You're so fucking lazy you can't even LARP right with fucking sock accounts Bloho.
    Last edited by zombie; 2020-02-14 at 04:29 PM.
    mirror channels:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYtzFKDy1Y2PL7taOv-5-w/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdgYkkfdNet_Rm3VlaUOsQ/videos

Jason Blaha - A man whose past is so highly classified, he can only reference it on internet forums and in YouTube videos.

Jason Blaha - A 40+ year old man who is not allowed to be in his father's house alone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There is no way he is not on government assistance of some form. He still gets his disability. Realize that only 10% of people who get on SSDI ever go back to work and get off of the benefits. There is NO ONE going on and checking up on him or anyone else who is on it to be sure they still need it. Even when reported. It?s too much of a legal hassle for SS to work to get someone off of SSDI who doesn?t want off of it and there is no way blaha went in and told them He makes a muddle class income (two actually) from YouTube and he doesn?t need it any more. His channel is in his sister?s name, he freaking said this after the layne incident! His taxes will show has no earnings. 100% he lives on food stamps too. I would not be surprised if his apartment is section 8. This guy is completely fraud if the system without a doubt. That?s why he will churn out videos at $28/day and be able to buy discount gym equipment. YouTube isn?t as much about making a living as it is about him having an online identity just like he did on forums for his entire life.

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Check this guy out
    A true first impression of Blaha

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy2Dix View Post
    Check this guy out

I don't know why he has his comments turned off on that video because he would be getting nothing but love for that video

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Check this guy out

I like this guy, too bad bloach is too cowardly to respond, we could have had some good content, but no.. bleha knows what he is, he will have no choice but to accept the humiliation and move on
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I like this guy, too bad bloach is too cowardly to respond, we could have had some good content, but no.. bleha knows what he is, he will have no choice but to accept the humiliation and move on
    It wasn't that long ago that the Cuckroach would have responded by making another video where he waved guns around and talked about Texas law allowing him to shoot veterans displaying aggressive body language.
    mirror channels:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYtzFKDy1Y2PL7taOv-5-w/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdgYkkfdNet_Rm3VlaUOsQ/videos

Jason Blaha - A man whose past is so highly classified, he can only reference it on internet forums and in YouTube videos.

Jason Blaha - A 40+ year old man who is not allowed to be in his father's house alone.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    It wasn't that long ago that the Cuckroach would have responded by making another video where he waved guns around and talked about Texas law allowing him to shoot veterans displaying aggressive body language.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1538 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    From a gun nut to a potato in 4 years. Seems Blowtard's gotten way too soft.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Wtf

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was watching one of my favorite twitch streamers play a game called ARK. I dont know much about the game or anything and dont have much interest but the streamer was playing a fked up character that reminded me our boy hemingway. The character doesnt like like him too much in the face or skin color wise but just look at the physique and silhouette of his figure and youll see what i mean.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was watching one of my favorite twitch streamers play a game called ARK. I dont know much about the game or anything and dont have much interest but the streamer was playing a fked up character that reminded me our boy hemingway. The character doesnt like like him too much in the face or skin color wise but just look at the physique and silhouette of his figure and youll see what i mean.

looks like bloach except AYlot leaner
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1538 Post(s)

That sure has to be bloach's character if he plays that game. Sure so fitting!

musclegod gang

Weight
    285, waist size 46'', bra size 44C
    Height
    5'7 in platform shoes
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wtf
    This kid looks slightly less potato than the others, but he still looks like he's 16. Coach does love his little boys.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4Ments View Post
    This kid looks slightly less potato than the others, but he still looks like he's 16. Coach does love his little boys.
    I'm going to assume this a troll/larp. Until he puts his full name and facebook out there on the internet and tells everyone that he is paying bloach for his services I don't buy it.

after all, paying someone for fitness coaching shouldn't be something you're embarrassed about
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, the relatively-narrow hips on display.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1538 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4Ments View Post
    Bloach will ruin that kid like he's done with the others.

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Male model. Milfs line up to put their tongue in that mouth.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    In this one you can hear a Blaha video playing in the background, so it's definitely not just some troll. I think this is a real client who coath conned, only question is whether he is actually uploading these videos himself. If you accidentally uploaded private, potentially embarrassing, training footage, why would you continue to leave it public?... Could be footage sent to Blaha privately, and then Blaha, being the scumbag that he is, has uploaded them under the guise of an "accident" to prove to us he has clients. Of course it could also just be a total potato.

This further cements the idea that IF Blaha has clients, they certainly aren't paying him the amount he claims his services cost. Do you really think a young guy just starting out (<1 year if I had to guess) would fork over hundreds a month for online coaching!? That is just an absurd idea.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I don't know why he has his comments turned off on that video because he would be getting nothing but love for that video
    It's because he set the video to be "Appropriate for kids"