Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Chainlink.

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)

Buy Chainlink.

The thing that you guys do not seem to comprehend is: there is no exit.

There is no speculation with this.
    There is no pump and dump.
    There is no at what price selling.

This is just it.
    The big one.

Comes along every ten years or so.

"Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    which exchange, i cant find it on bitfinex

@Majutsushi

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    which exchange, i cant find it on bitfinex

@Majutsushi
    hurry and buy chainlink

this graph shows the bubble isnt over

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    hurry and buy chainlink

this graph shows the bubble isnt over
    who said im gonna buy.
    i'd have to run technicals on it first

99IQ chainlink holder Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    how much do I buy? iirc $1000 in bitcoin in 2009 was multimillionaire by the high point

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    might buy some more, don't have anything to lose anyway

Senior Member kevlinsdeadgrandma's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    so if link goes to top 3 and the total crypto market cap exceeds the gold mcap link will reach the 1000 eoy meme....

bullish on crypto as a whole but the link is the 4th industrial revolution shit is cringe asf. It peaked at 4$ tbh. Realistically it is the 3rd best oracle solution while being the most overvalued assuming eth etc will still need an oracle solution.

Also youre assuming link stays top 20. Keep in mind in crypto every coin gets recycled. It pumps then bleeds until something else takes its spot. Look at the top 20. Pretty much everything besides btc and eth gets recycled every year.

Realize your satoshi gains at some point and move on to the next tbqh unless you plan to run a node.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    nvm i found it

what signal you seeing? chart tells me its got a bit more downside

tbhhhh

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlinsdeadgrandma View Post
    so if link goes to top 3 and the total crypto market cap exceeds the gold mcap link will reach the 1000 eoy meme....

bullish on crypto as a whole but the link is the 4th industrial revolution shit is cringe asf. It peaked at 4$ tbh. Realistically it is the 3rd best oracle solution while being the most overvalued assuming eth etc will still need an oracle solution.

Also youre assuming link stays top 20. Keep in mind in crypto every coin gets recycled. It pumps then bleeds until something else takes its spot. Look at the top 20. Pretty much everything besides btc and eth gets recycled every year.

Realize your satoshi gains at some point and move on to the next tbqh unless you plan to run a node.
    what r u holding

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    I’m 30 what is this
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlinsdeadgrandma View Post

found the no linker

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    I’m 30 what is this
    roidcel section --------------->

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    nvm i found it

what signal you seeing? chart tells me its got a bit more downside

tbhhhh
    Chainlink will moon mostly off speculation this coming halving btc bull run.

I believe it will exceed a hundred dollars but it's hard for me to see it going above a few hundred. In any case, I think it would quickly recover after any crash seeing that people would still be optimistic about its future use.

Of course none of this matters too much in the long run, link will moon endlessly with adoption and this bubble will be but a blip. It's a mistake to think that it will peak this run. If you're a linklet, you can make it, just be ready to hodl for a while.

I plan on only selling 20% (at most) of my stack this run, while hodling the rest.

I am ride or die on link, either I make tens/hundreds of millions, or absolutely nothing. I don't care about a few million. Of course I know some of you are literal 30 year old boomers need to make it now, but as a zoomer i don't mind waiting half a decade more if need be.

Take what I say with a grain of salt and DYOR. I could be 100% wrong and we could see fast adoption in the next 2 years, sending link straight to 4 digits. I'm just being conservative.

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)

Senior Member kevlinsdeadgrandma's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    found the no linker

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post

I believe it will exceed a hundred dollars but it's hard for me to see it going above a few hundred. In any case, I think it would quickly recover after any crash seeing that people would still be optimistic about its future use.

Of course none of this matters too much in the long run, link will moon endlessly with adoption and this bubble will be but a blip. It's a mistake to think that it will peak this run. If you're a linklet, you can make it, just be ready to hodl for a while.

I plan on only selling 20% (at most) of my stack this run, while hodling the rest.

I am ride or die on link, either I make tens/hundreds of millions, or absolutely nothing. I don't care about a few million. Of course I know some of you are literal 30 year old boomers need to make it now, but as a zoomer i don't mind waiting half a decade more if need be.

Take what I say with a grain of salt and DYOR. I could be 100% wrong and we could see fast adoption in the next 2 years, sending link straight to 4 digits. I'm just being conservative.
    2.39 here

i could see 1.80 - 2.00 being a better entry imo

near early mid august imo
    Last edited by Vincel; 2019-07-22 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    663 Post(s)

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    found the no linker

@Vincel binance or coinbase, forget fundamentals just buy and dont look at it

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post

that thread was fud fyi I'm behind it

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast