Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Senior Member Special Agent Blaha's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

GW 501516 (Cardarine) for improving cholesterol

I'm not interested in the other benefits of GW 501516 (Cardarine), but have heard this is really good for improving lipid values.

I was considering using it either on cycle, or when coming off to get my numbers back to normal.

So anyone here used it for this, or have seen improvement in cholesterol from using it?
    “That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tbh I wouldn’t use a drug like this long term so unless it somehow had permanent results I wouldn’t use it for
    This tbh
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepeck View Post
    Tbh I wouldn’t use a drug like this long term so unless it somehow had permanent results I wouldn’t use it for
    This tbh
    Well I'm assuming the changes would be permanent, or at least my numbers would not drop off dramatically, as long as I'm not doing anything to make my cholesterol worse in the meantime (though I'm not sure if that's the case), and that's why I was thinking about running it after I come off my blast.

I was thinking about running it for 4 weeks and then dropping it, since I also don't like the idea of running RCs for any extended periods of time... but if this can drastically help cholesterol I figure 4 weeks isn't too bad.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    cancermaxxing

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Agent Blaha View Post
    Well I'm assuming the changes would be permanent, or at least my numbers would not drop off dramatically, as long as I'm not doing anything to make my cholesterol worse in the meantime (though I'm not sure if that's the case), and that's why I was thinking about running it after I come off my blast.

I was thinking about running it for 4 weeks and then dropping it, since I also don't like the idea of running RCs for any extended periods of time... but if this can drastically help cholesterol I figure 4 weeks isn't too bad.
    What? It’s not Permanent. When you Come off effects and improvements diminish. Brb taking 8 weeks of cardarine for permanent gains. Maybe you can use it to increase cardio and health while on and keep some of that benefit though. It’s PED effects are during use.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepeck View Post
    What? It’s not Permanent. When you Come off effects and improvements diminish. Brb taking 8 weeks of cardarine for permanent gains. Maybe you can use it to increase cardio and health while on and keep some of that benefit though. It’s PED effects are during use.
    I see your point, and would agree if not for the fact the only reason my cholesterol is out of range is because of running orals.

Typically while cruising my cholesterol is perfect, so it's not like I have some dietary issue that will continue to bring my numbers down when I come off Cardarine. As soon as I drop the orals my numbers will start to raise naturally. I'm not trying to get my numbers above where they are normally with Cardarine, I'm just trying to get back to normal faster.

And since my cholesterol will start improving as soon as I drop the oral, there is no way my cholesterol would just drop back down to the levels of when I did have them in my system. If anything I would think it would just drop to where it would be using nothing... which after 4 weeks would still be significantly higher than on the last day of my cycle.

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Agent Blaha View Post
    I see your point, and would agree if not for the fact the only reason my cholesterol is out of range is because of running orals.

Typically while cruising my cholesterol is perfect, so it's not like I have some dietary issue that will continue to bring my numbers down when I come off Cardarine. As soon as I drop the orals my numbers will start to raise naturally. I'm not trying to get my numbers above where they are normally with Cardarine, I'm just trying to get back to normal faster.

And since my cholesterol will start improving as soon as I drop the oral, there is no way my cholesterol would just drop back down to the levels of when I did have them in my system. If anything I would think it would just drop to where it would be using nothing... which after 4 weeks would still be significantly higher than on the last day of my cycle.
    That might work really we’ll then you should try it. Cardarine is cheap

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah I've heard it greatly improves cholesterol
    Cardarine is fucking insane for cardio, like in fucking sane...i don't think it really burns fat but it allows you to go so much harder.
    Sr9009 is pretty awesome too but bioavailability is poor and you gotta dose every 3 hours, but it's a nice clean energy and it definitely leans you up. I know that has nothing to do with the topic, but just saying.