Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member SmallWeakGuyOnAAS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Second cycle log, Test + Tbol + Sarms

Firstly a little background info about me, been lifting since i was 16, went through phases of taking it quite seriously and phases of not really taking it seriously, I began lifting as a very skinny teen about 57kg at 5'10''. I am now 21 years old weighing 80kg at around 6'0''. I did one cycle when I was 18 where i went from 70-75kg, that was test only, it was probably a bit to early for me to use AAS at that point but i went ahead and did it anyway. My goal for this cycle is a big bulk, I would like to get to 85-90kg.

Drug stack:

300mg Test e
    30mg Tbol
    0.5mg Adex ED/EOD (gonna see how I feel on this one)
    Also have some Mk677 which boosts my appetite a lot so helps theee
    Also have some ostarine not sure it will do anything but may as well give it a shot

Let's do this, needles arrived today gonna choose Monday as my pin day so that's when it all begins
    Last edited by SmallWeakGuyOnAAS; 2019-08-02 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    you shouldn't have a predetermined amount of ai you plan on taking before a cycle

i'd bet everything I own you don't need one only running 300 test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    you shouldn't have a predetermined amount of ai you plan on taking before a cycle

i'd bet everything I own you don't need one only running 300 test
    Sorry yeah that was more of my guess as to how much I might need. I won?t actually take any until I start getting estrogen side effects

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    gl man, I remember talking to you on like over a year ago. Are you sure your not a non responder to AAS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    gl man, I remember talking to you on like over a year ago. Are you sure your not a non responder to AAS?
    haha im pretty sure i did respond to my first cycle fella. I obviosuuly didnt make the most of it though but I think in the last 2 years ive learnt more about lifting and life in genral as well as my own body and im confident I can make the most of this cycle, Ive already started taking the mk677 and the ostarine, mk677 giving me a huge appetite boost which i think could be key for a naturally very skinny guy like me who needs a helping hand eating enough. The real fun begins on monday with the Test and Tbol. Anyway just smashed a back and shoulders workout (with a little bit of biceps thrown in) , it went something like this:

5 sets of seated DB presses
    4 Sets OHP
    5 sets of pull ups (Changing the grip on every set )
    2 sets of the lat pull down machine
    3 sets of DB rows
    3 sets preacher curls
    3 sets concentration curls

This is a pretty standard workout for me, I change the details here and there but the core stays the same, what do you guys think? Im open to critique and im sure theres a lot of ways i could be training better so feel free to criticise me as it all helps in the end

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallWeakGuyOnAAS View Post
    haha im pretty sure i did respond to my first cycle fella. I obviosuuly didnt make the most of it though but I think in the last 2 years ive learnt more about lifting and life in genral as well as my own body and im confident I can make the most of this cycle, Ive already started taking the mk677 and the ostarine, mk677 giving me a huge appetite boost which i think could be key for a naturally very skinny guy like me who needs a helping hand eating enough. The real fun begins on monday with the Test and Tbol. Anyway just smashed a back and shoulders workout (with a little bit of biceps thrown in) , it went something like this:

4 Sets OHP
    3 sets of DB rows
    3 sets preacher curls

This is a pretty standard workout for me, I change the details here and there but the core stays the same, what do you guys think? Im open to critique and im sure theres a lot of ways i could be training better so feel free to criticise me as it all helps in the end
    what split do you do? cause imma keep it real with you chief it looks like you just randomly threw things together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    what split do you do? cause imma keep it real with you chief it looks like you just randomly threw things together
    alrite mate no worries. Yeah the split i do is a bit weird but ive found it works decently for me.

Workout A: Chest+tris+legs
    Workout B: Back+Shoulders+Biceps
    repeat twice a week so 4 workouts total, i did this most of last uni year since i could only really manage 4 days a week in the gym, in fairness i can now go to the gym every single day due to an abundance of free time also im not playing any sports at uni for final year in part to focus more energy on academics so would be very open to trying whatever split people here think would be most effective although i am a definelty a fan if training all muscles twice a week rather than once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just been for an early morning run to set myself up nicely for a day of studying and gym. So basically I think I should aim for about 4000 calories a day for the weight gain i want at my height, i might even bump this up to 4500 if progress is slow. So theres certain foods that will form the base of my diet that I will eat everyday, for example first thing in the morning I always have a banana and a greek yogurt and I always have a protein shake after the gym. I also tend to always drink about a litre of milk everyday as it helps me to drink some of my calories in order to bulk up.

Ill go check the macros of all these foods then add them up here and see how many calories I am sort of my ideal bulking diet.

Breakfast (gonna keep this the same everyday):
    banana 107 cals 0.4g fat 27g carbs 1.3g protein
    greek yogurt 270 cals 0g fat 26g carbs 36.5g protein
    total 377 cals 0.4g fat 53g carbs 37.8g protein

Mid morning meal or what I like to call an 11s:
    banana 107 cals 0.4g fat 27g carbs 1.3g protein
    50g 310 cals peanuts 20.3g fat 6.8g carbs 12.8g protein
    total 417 cals 20.7g fat 33.8g carbs 14.1g protein

Have a tuna baguette from the deli near my uni library most lunchtimes since its cheap healthy and convenient would guess this around around 450 cals or so maybe a bit more with atleast 25g protein probs a bit more but lets be conservative
    cals 450 fat 15g carbs 50g protein 25g

mid afternoon meal:
    4 scrambled eggs and 4 slices of bread with a bit of olive oil (I dont have the cals on the bread because its freshly baked stuff, ill buy some with calories next time but lets say 72 cals per slice 15g carbs 3g protein)
    4 eggs 333 cals 24g fat 0g carbs 28g protein
    bread 288 cals 0g fat 60g carbs 12g protein (Ill get some bread that has proper nutrional info for next time)
    olive oil 119 cals 14g fat
    total 740 cals 38g fat 60g carbs 40g protein

snacks:
    1 litre of semi skimed milk 500 cals 18g fat 48g carb 36g protein (I have this everyday without fail)

My protein powder 1 scoop 114 cals 0g fat 4g carbs 24g protein, Ill proably have atleast 2 scoops of this stuff everyday
    228 cals 0g fat 8g carbs 48g protein

My evening meals are more variable today I had a salmon fillet, edamame beans and new potatoes:
    Edamame beans 200g approx 210 cals 9g fat 15g carbs 20g protein
    salmon fillet 208 cals 13g fat 0g carbs 20g protein
    375g new potatoes 270 cals 1g fat 62g carbs 6g protein
    olive oil 50 cals 6g fat
    total 738 cals 29g fat 77g carbs 46g protein

So today my total macros for the whole day were:

3450 cals 121g fat 330g carbs 247g protein

so a little sort on the overall cals but doing just fine on the protein so ill probaly just add a bit more fruit in or some oats and maybe have a scoop less protein powder or something, I probably wont log all my food like this everyday but on certain days i will to give myself some sort of a base to work around

My Breakfast, 11s snack and lunch will be the same every single day for this cycle, mid afternoon meal and my dinner will get varied more so sometimes i might not have exact macros for them every night but ill probably rotate between about 4 or 5 different things including what i have today, but if i have it exact for the other food then a bit of rough estimating isnt gonna kill my diet.

^Will add loads more to this later, gonna add some full cooked meals as well, normally only eat one hot meal a day though and thats in the evening
    Last edited by SmallWeakGuyOnAAS; 2019-08-02 at 06:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay so today I had exactly the same thing as yesterday except I had haddock instead of salmon for dinner. Bad news is ive run out of protein powder haha pretty awful timing when im just about to get on gear. Ive ordered anothe 4kg batch should be here monday for my first pin. Also been doing a lot of reading and it seems 30mg Tbol is very very mild, shall i just ramp it up to 50mg? Ill have to buy another pack but thats not too big a deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cycle officially started today. Pin was all good and smooth and popped 3 tbols before the gym. Looking forward to the coming weeks very muchly, Ill make sure i post here atleast weekly to keep you guys updated on my progress and also to keep myself motivated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One week in, pumps seem better in the gym and strength gone up slightly. Weight is still about the same though but I?m sure I?ll be gaining some mass soon enough

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

4 Sets OHP
    3 sets of DB rows
    3 sets preacher curls

tfw no motivation to lift those kinda volumes

i honestly still progress (at 110kg with 12% body fat and 8 years of lifting and countless high road phases) on 300mg test with like an hour of lifting

but when i lift i lift like a madman; heavy and wrong; it is what makes my muscles grow and i think many people fall into the trap of thinking they need to do heavy amounts of volumes - once you stimulate your muscle that's it!

i don't think lifting 40 sets will help you progress

exercise selection doesn't matter; do whatever you can feel in your muscles and what allows you to lift heavy weight

my recommendation of your stuff:

3x extremely heavy db presss OR hop to failure
    3x extremely heavy weighted pull ups or lat pulldowns with same grip
    3x extremely heavy db rows
    3x extremely heavyy curls

that's it, go home and eat and rest

pls dont do multiple variations of the same exercise its just bullshit

(unless your on slin and dbol and all you want to do is stretch our your fascia)
    stop stalking me

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

4 Sets OHP
    3 sets of DB rows
    3 sets preacher curls

Normally I would not train shoulders, back and biceps all in the same session because the volume will end up being to high but here s what I think

Number 1 - you have two pressing movements as your shoulder workout. A seated dumbell press and a standing barbell press. These are the exact same thing. You dont need them both. When you train shoulders you want to have one exercise for the front delt (presses), one for the side delt (side laterals) and one for the rear delt (bent over laterals, reverse pec deck, rowing to your upper chest). Number of sets/reps depends. Side/rear delts as smaller muscles benefit more from higher volume (i.e more sets, shorter rest periods, higher reps etc) and you wont get fatigued much from doing them. Presses on the other hand you wont be needing to do more than 2-3 sets if you perform them intensively enough. I prefer to train side and rears first then move into presses. That way they are fully warmed up and ready, so I dont need to do any additional warm up sets

Number 2- Back training. Now the back is a massive muscle group and I believe it needs more than 3 exercises. There s a huge variety of exercises you can do for back but regardless the way I structure my back workouts is always the same
    first you need an exercise to warm up your lats/back. My personal choice is pullovers either with a dumbell lying on a bench or a machine. If you dont like them pullups is also fine
    second you need some sort of heavy row, preferably a free weight type movement. My personal choice is the T-bar row but barbell/dumbell rows are perfectly fine as well
    by this point my lower back is almost certainly fried so I move on to a chest supported row type movement. Whatever machine your gym has. Seated row is good, HS low row and high row machines are good. You can throw an extra cable row for upper back thickness if you re not too fatigued. 2-3 sets on all of these, that is not counting warm-up sets. Since you re training delts you can skip the reverse pec deck above and just do a rear delt row here at the end

3-Biceps: maybe 3 sets max. Hit it again on another day

so more or less:

Dumbell side laterals 4-5 sets x 8-20 reps - relatively light, short rest periods
    Dumbell seated shoulder press: 2-3 (working) sets x 6-12 reps - heavy, rest as long as you need to
    Pull ups: 4 sets x no clue depends on how strong/heavy you are - short rest periods
    Dumbell row: 2-3 (working) sets x 6-10 reps - heavy, rest as long as you need to
    Cable row: 2-3 (working) sets x 8-12 reps - moderate to heavy weight - rest as long as you need to
    Rear delt row: 4-5 sets x 8-20 reps - relatively light, short rest periods
    Preacher machine curls: 3 sets x 8-20 reps - light to moderate weight, short rest periods

But IMO I d take the shoulders out of the equation and do a back & biceps pull style day and train shoulders with chest or arms an other day instead. You can still hit rears with back tho

Example: Back & Bis/Pull

Cross bench dumbell pullover
    T-bar row
    Seated row
    Cable row
    Lat pullown
    RDLs
    Preacher curls
    Dumbell curls

Example: Chest/Shoulder/Tri

Incline bench press
    Seated dumbell shoulder press
    Chest press machine of choice
    Dumbell flyes
    Reverse pec deck
    Side laterals
    Tri rope pushdowns
    Skull crushers

Same principle as above. Main movements are performed with heavy weight, less repetitions and long rest periods in between. 2-3 working sets you dont really need no more. Shit like curls, triceps pushdowns, side laterals etc are done with moderate to light weight and shorter rest periods. Here you can do more sets if you like

Saw your post about diet I suppose you dont really like cooking that much. A really simple macro friendly meal that takes no time to prepare for me is this one:
    Add oats into tupperware
    Add milk, microwave for 2 minutes
    take it out, add 2 scoops of protein, peanut butter if you like. Tastes pretty damn good.

The scrambled eggs I like to make into sandwhiches, ex: put it between two pieces of toast, add a slice of ham, slice of tomato, some hot sauce maybe. Pretty good too

The greek yoghurt I d probably replace with Skyr

As far as cooked meals my favorite is ground beef and rice. I add a teaspoon of turmeric to my rice and some tomato sauce to the ground beef and some seasoning (smoked paprika is my fav) so it tastes pretty good. If you cook make like 3-4 meals at a time and put them into tupperware. It will save you a whole lot of time. This particular meal tastes just as good if you re-heat it and eat it 5,6 even 8,9 hours after you cooked it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for both of responses guys its keeping me motivated to smash it. Im doing chest and tris + legs tonight so ill post what I do for that workout in here later. I musty say the PIP from this Mondays injection is fucking awful, the last pin was slightly uncomfortable but not like this maybe I injected in a slightly bad spot who knows. Also due to some slightly unfortunate circumstances I have to go visit a family member this weekend and wont have access to the gym for 4 days. Should I stop taking the tbol for these 4 days, seems like a bit of waste imo to take it when Im not working out. What do you fellas think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay so today?s workout was insane. I guess the gear has kicked in haha, I?m getting bad shin pumps from running which I?m guessing is from the Tbol an annoying side effect but nice to know my gear is legit haha. I started off with 100kg on bench today and it felt a lot lighter than usual so I went 105kg. 105kg is the heaviest i normally do but I did 5 reps and felt I had a couple more in me so I stopped and decided fuck it I?ll get someone to spot me and try 110kg and I managed it for 4 reps haha mad sudden strength increase this has really got me excited for what the rest of this blast holds for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Normally I would not train shoulders, back and biceps all in the same session because the volume will end up being to high but here s what I think

Number 1 - you have two pressing movements as your shoulder workout. A seated dumbell press and a standing barbell press. These are the exact same thing. You dont need them both. When you train shoulders you want to have one exercise for the front delt (presses), one for the side delt (side laterals) and one for the rear delt (bent over laterals, reverse pec deck, rowing to your upper chest). Number of sets/reps depends. Side/rear delts as smaller muscles benefit more from higher volume (i.e more sets, shorter rest periods, higher reps etc) and you wont get fatigued much from doing them. Presses on the other hand you wont be needing to do more than 2-3 sets if you perform them intensively enough. I prefer to train side and rears first then move into presses. That way they are fully warmed up and ready, so I dont need to do any additional warm up sets

Number 2- Back training. Now the back is a massive muscle group and I believe it needs more than 3 exercises. There s a huge variety of exercises you can do for back but regardless the way I structure my back workouts is always the same
    first you need an exercise to warm up your lats/back. My personal choice is pullovers either with a dumbell lying on a bench or a machine. If you dont like them pullups is also fine
    second you need some sort of heavy row, preferably a free weight type movement. My personal choice is the T-bar row but barbell/dumbell rows are perfectly fine as well
    by this point my lower back is almost certainly fried so I move on to a chest supported row type movement. Whatever machine your gym has. Seated row is good, HS low row and high row machines are good. You can throw an extra cable row for upper back thickness if you re not too fatigued. 2-3 sets on all of these, that is not counting warm-up sets. Since you re training delts you can skip the reverse pec deck above and just do a rear delt row here at the end

3-Biceps: maybe 3 sets max. Hit it again on another day

so more or less:

Dumbell side laterals 4-5 sets x 8-20 reps - relatively light, short rest periods
    Dumbell seated shoulder press: 2-3 (working) sets x 6-12 reps - heavy, rest as long as you need to
    Pull ups: 4 sets x no clue depends on how strong/heavy you are - short rest periods
    Dumbell row: 2-3 (working) sets x 6-10 reps - heavy, rest as long as you need to
    Cable row: 2-3 (working) sets x 8-12 reps - moderate to heavy weight - rest as long as you need to
    Rear delt row: 4-5 sets x 8-20 reps - relatively light, short rest periods
    Preacher machine curls: 3 sets x 8-20 reps - light to moderate weight, short rest periods

But IMO I d take the shoulders out of the equation and do a back & biceps pull style day and train shoulders with chest or arms an other day instead. You can still hit rears with back tho

Example: Back & Bis/Pull

Cross bench dumbell pullover
    T-bar row
    Seated row
    Cable row
    Lat pullown
    RDLs
    Preacher curls
    Dumbell curls

Example: Chest/Shoulder/Tri

Incline bench press
    Seated dumbell shoulder press
    Chest press machine of choice
    Dumbell flyes
    Reverse pec deck
    Side laterals
    Tri rope pushdowns
    Skull crushers

Same principle as above. Main movements are performed with heavy weight, less repetitions and long rest periods in between. 2-3 working sets you dont really need no more. Shit like curls, triceps pushdowns, side laterals etc are done with moderate to light weight and shorter rest periods. Here you can do more sets if you like

Saw your post about diet I suppose you dont really like cooking that much. A really simple macro friendly meal that takes no time to prepare for me is this one:
    Add oats into tupperware
    Add milk, microwave for 2 minutes
    take it out, add 2 scoops of protein, peanut butter if you like. Tastes pretty damn good.

The scrambled eggs I like to make into sandwhiches, ex: put it between two pieces of toast, add a slice of ham, slice of tomato, some hot sauce maybe. Pretty good too

The greek yoghurt I d probably replace with Skyr

As far as cooked meals my favorite is ground beef and rice. I add a teaspoon of turmeric to my rice and some tomato sauce to the ground beef and some seasoning (smoked paprika is my fav) so it tastes pretty good. If you cook make like 3-4 meals at a time and put them into tupperware. It will save you a whole lot of time. This particular meal tastes just as good if you re-heat it and eat it 5,6 even 8,9 hours after you cooked it
    Doing back and bis tonight and I will do this exact workout you've recommended here and let you know how it goes. In other news did my normal morning run that I like to start the day with and the shin pumps were actually unbearable to I had to stop after like 1.5Km haha. I guess its nice to know for sure my Tbol is legit but yeah I think im gonna need to find an alternative cardio while im on orals, maybe ill see how the stationary bike in the gym is this evening after my back and bis session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Back and bis just done. Also wtf I thought Tbol was mild haha just hit PRs on literally every single excercise this stuff is insane, also got a massive sweat which I’m guessing is a side effect of the gear but I’m not really that bothered so it’s all good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Banenetikk @cruz here was my workout for this week slightly modified PPL split times two so 6 workouts a week

Push:
    6 sets of bench press
    110kg 2 sets
    105kg 2 sets
    100kg 2 sets

3 Sets of machine press/DB bench press
    3 Sets DB flies/cable flies

4 sets tricep rope pushdowns

Pull:

4 sets heavy weighted pullups with drop sets, as in when i hit failure on each set i drop the dumbell from between my legs and do bodyweight pull ups

4 Sets 34Kg DB one arm rows

4 sets Lat pulldown machine

4 Sets rear delt flies

4 sets preacher curls

Legs (Except with delts):

OHP 50kg for 2 sets
    45kg for 2 sets
    (My OHP is less than half my bench which is a bit weird)

4 sets side lateral raises

4 sets Leg press machine

4 sets squats

I also do cardio like twice a week but its a bit random just kind of whenver i feel like it rather than a set routine. I dont train abs directly but I think I should start, I always tell myself ill start training them but i just find ab workouts not very fun and a bit uncomfortable i guess i just need to find some movements that i like and respond well to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah one other thing i forgot to mention at the start is I want to run anavar at some point so ibought SIS anavar 50, I checked the code and it is legit but i did a bit of researching and it seems that most SIS orals arent very good and the Anavar 50 in particular has a lot of people saying its either winistrol, bunk, or underdosed depending of the batch. Tbf is was ridiciously cheap, ?75 for 3 grams so if its even half the dose of anavar that its meant to be id be pretty okay with but im just a bit worried about the potential hairloss sides from winny. If I do run it further down the line and it turns out to be winny and i start shedding can i just drop the oral when i notice the shedding and it will be out of my system pretty quikcly im guessing? I dont mind taking the risk with an oral so long as its out of my system in a few days if something starts going wrong, not like ill go bald over night

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Oh yeah one other thing i forgot to mention at the start is I want to run anavar at some point so ibought SIS anavar 50, I checked the code and it is legit but i did a bit of researching and it seems that most SIS orals arent very good and the Anavar 50 in particular has a lot of people saying its either winistrol, bunk, or underdosed depending of the batch. Tbf is was ridiciously cheap, ?75 for 3 grams so if its even half the dose of anavar that its meant to be id be pretty okay with but im just a bit worried about the potential hairloss sides from winny. If I do run it further down the line and it turns out to be winny and i start shedding can i just drop the oral when i notice the shedding and it will be out of my system pretty quikcly im guessing? I dont mind taking the risk with an oral so long as its out of my system in a few days if something starts going wrong, not like ill go bald over night
    Substitute one of the flat chest press movements with an incline one for upper chest thickness

Add some sort of leg curl for hamstrings

Other than that I think you re fine.

Also this is just personal preference, not that there is anything wrong with var but I typically prefer to let the injectables do most of the work when bulking
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2019-08-22 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast