Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Hollywood been trying to destroy and corrupt the youth for a long time

Imo: I am always gonna have premarital sex cuz I’m horny
    But if I had a daughter damn straight I wouldn’t allow that shit lolz
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Weight
    260lbs
    Height
    6',0"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Hollywood been trying to destroy and corrupt the youth for a long time

Imo: I am always gonna have premarital sex cuz I’m horny
    But if I had a daughter damn straight I wouldn’t allow that shit lolz
    How you gonna stop her? Lock her up then send her to Pakistan?
    “When you stop working, you start to die!”  - Ferruccio Lamborghini
    "Arbeit macht frei" - Lorenz Diefenbach

Weight
    170 lbs
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wouldn’t care if my son smashed but wouldn’t want it for my daughter

Not everyone is ready to get married early nowadays it’s not like my parents generation where people can settle down and start a family early. I don’t want to be a 30 years old virgin

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Couldn’t stop her if she really wanted to, but I damn sure wouldn’t just allow her.
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    You're not making any sense.

How can western civilization have created incels if their women are all promiscuous?

]Now take a look at the countries that strictly enforce no-sex before marriage and tell me how developed those countries are take a look at the countries that strictly enforce no-sex before marriage and tell me how developed those countries are in comparison to the west.
    since women go and have sex with the most desireable men if its up to the women, even if the guy is already banging 5 other women

no premarital sex combats that instinct. n unless women want to be alone n not have sex for the rest of their lives, they need to marry a guy n have sex with him.
    this artificially makes it so that a large percentage of males will not be incels
    ]Now take a look at the countries that strictly enforce no-sex before marriage and tell me how developed those countries are take a look at the countries that strictly enforce no-sex before marriage and tell me how developed those countries are in comparison to the west.
    the luxury of the west is what has caused our culture of sex before marriage. not the other way around. developing countries enforce no sex before marriage because they couldnt get away with not doing it (neither can the west, we just think we can since we're so well off anyway)
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-06-14 at 09:29 AM.

Weight
    260lbs
    Height
    6',0"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    since women go and have sex with the most desireable men if its up to the women, even if the guy is already banging 5 other women

no premarital sex combats that instinct. n unless women want to be alone n not have sex for the rest of their lives, they need to marry a guy n have sex with him.
    this artificially makes it so that a large percentage of males will not be incels

the luxury of the west is what has caused our culture of sex before marriage. not the other way around. developed countries enforce no sex before marriage because they couldnt get away with not doing it (neither can the west, we just think we can since we're so well off anyway)
    This is incoherent. Are you drunk?

Let's just blame the decadent west and call it quits then.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    This is incoherent. Are you drunk?

Let's just blame the decadent west and call it quits then.
    then why is it incoherent / in what way is it incoherent
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-06-14 at 06:29 AM.

Weight
    260lbs
    Height
    6',0"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    then why is it incoherent / in what way is it incoherent
    It's just difficult to read/make sense of.

If you could summarize it in one sentence that would be better.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    It's just difficult to read/make sense of.

If you could summarize it in one sentence that would be better.
    I'm guessing it's more that you don't get what's unsaid behind the logic I'm using, so here it is:

Women want to have sex with the top 20% of men. In the west, we have monogamous marriages. 50% of the population are male, 50% are female.
    There is one man for every woman if the entire population marries. Ok, so, if you remove the enforcement of no premarital sex, women won't need to get married to have sex, and they can instead choose to share the top 20% of males with other women. If 10% of the female population chooses to share chad, then we get a population where 10% of males are incels. So, this is how you create incels, which is what the west has done.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-06-14 at 07:07 AM.

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    loll, besides all the human made rules .

Nature Promotes early pregnancy and many fuckings and many childrens. sex is the way to ensure survival of the species.
    and nature doesnt give a flying fuck about age of consent and the human institution of marriage.
    nature doesnt even care much for a career and job security etc. it just wants the chads to fuck all the hot girls to create a stronger better species.

all religions and society has done is±
    forced marriages to incels by threat of violence or death. and u see those type of cultures regress into low iq and retardation, mental ilnesses , especially the muslim ones in current age.

nature doesnt give a fuck if out of 100 men, there are three chads and 97 incels who can only jerk off all day dreaming about a vagege.
    as long as the three chads fertilize aylot of hot bitches , the mission has been accomplished.
    we are no different then animals in our basic biology except our higher cognitive funcions frontal lobes and the rules we can create and try to controll and negate many biological urges we have.

just be thankful for prostitutes or else the incels would start a violent revolution killin all the chads and takin the women for sexslaveryprostitutes out of sexual frustration.
    something like this has happened with the Muslim incels with ISIS and their revolution.
    they reflect the original Incel revolution of Mahomot the pedoprophet to the letter of the quran.
    they bought white slavegirls and used them for breeding purposes to become more chadly and get rid of their arab incell/aesthetics.

like the ISis fellers took blue eyed , blonde Yezidi girls for slaves and breeding to outbreed their ugly incell/aesthetics.
    u cant stop nature for long. not every teenage girl is gonna be able to control her urges. most wont. tahts how nature selected us for generations and how we have become what we are now.
    if we had left nature alone and never accepted religious doctrines about marriage. we could have all be chadlike gods right now and all females 10s.
    all the incel/genes would have been breeded out within a few generations. a small painful period and loss but better longterm.

the solution now would be ± take all the prostitutes and forcefully sterilize them. and allow the incels only to fuck them and sterilize them too. untill they naturally die off.
    all races would improve. the africans iq would go up and they could hold their own. the porchmonkeys would die out peacefully and happy.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    You think western civilization was built by thirsty incels?

The only thing ever produced by thirsty incels was ISIS.
    Thirsty incels also produced feminism
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Couldn’t stop her if she really wanted to, but I damn sure wouldn’t just allow her.
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Wish me & my crush would get married & lose virginity to eachother when we were 17.

Since that aint gonna happen why even care? I hooked up with a virgin Bosnian now in Greece. Wanted to fuck and she wanted also but told me her parents would kill her. She is 19. Didnt even know virgins existed in 2018
    Everythingmaxx 2018 - young fly nigga tryna get it. Find a way to get it nigga.

I have nothing, Nothing, NOTHING.... If I don’t have you.

Weight
    95 kg
    Height
    187cm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    its almost impossible to be a good christian in todays world (muslim too i guess) the world we live in is literally how sodomah and gomorah were described, plus we have internet aka sexual stimulation 1000x per day so w/e just gonna try not to kill and rob and chit and hope i dont end up in hell
    Slavic crew

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    i blame technology
    i'm 32 and i'm gettin fuckin 20 year old pussy

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Agree for the girl. Don't agree for the guy. It'd be mentally healthy for the guy to exp as much sex and validation as possible.

In practice realistically if you raise a daughter in the US gl. Even a few bfs is a job very well done compared the avg girl.
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    is it ok for a man to have pre marital sex ?
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Fine with her having sex after ~20 if she's been dating the guy at least 4 months. If partner count>4 when she gets married I'll be worried, but being super repressive is just going to make her resent you and do the exact opposite. Gotta be right in the middle, not to repressive, not to permissive. Both will turn her into a total whore.

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    How do you get cucked by your daughter? Nice freudian slip there. It incestening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    a woman is either a prostitute or your wife, anything in between, is some sick degenerate shit, all you are doing is just hurting other men and society

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast