Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41
    Platinum Member peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20 2018
    Posts
    938
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Why don't you want black girls
    I thought you were mixed

    ~soyboy crew~
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerchad View Post
    So I was at a festival today and I'm amazed how many 15 year old looking girls have a fully developed hourglass figure. And how tons of guys look skinnyfat and disgusting. really makes you think.

  2. #42
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Why don't you want black girls
    I thought you were mixed
    I have zero attraction to them
    I would rather have a single one night stand with a cute white girl than a fling every night with a nonwhite girl
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  3. #43
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,283
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_ren's Revenge View Post
    Not "white" per se but I am obviously caucasoid leaning.
    my hair is type 3

    In between 3b and 3c

    my skin is not insanely light, lighter than a normal blacks ofc, but what does that matter when nearly every other physiological trait of mine is caucasoid?
    my mom is white
    my dad is black but is from an island near the Caribbean meaning lots of admixture from whites in him.
    I still wouldn't consider you white especially since you have a black father even if he has White admixture in him you could have kids and they could adopt the negroid features of his or his ancestor's genetics ifs funny like that, i'm not trying to offend don't mistake me stating this as an attack on you, you are in a difficult situation i will give you that, you have no sense of identity or a clear way of looking to the past for inspiration, you are at a crossroads but that doesn't mean you are useless it just means you have it harder than most being mixed.

  4. #44
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    I still wouldn't consider you white especially since you have a black father even if he has White admixture in him you could have kids and they could adopt the negroid features of his or his ancestor's genetics ifs funny like that, i'm not trying to offend don't mistake me stating this as an attack on you, you are in a difficult situation i will give you that, you have no sense of identity or a clear way of looking to the past for inspiration, you are at a crossroads but that doesn't mean you are useless it just means you have it harder than most being mixed.
    you literally wouldn't even notice me as being black if you saw me

    lol at this broscience man
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  5. #45
    Platinum Member peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20 2018
    Posts
    938
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_ren's Revenge View Post
    I have zero attraction to them
    I would rather have a single one night stand with a cute white girl than a fling every night with a nonwhite girl
    What about Arab girls?

    ~soyboy crew~
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerchad View Post
    So I was at a festival today and I'm amazed how many 15 year old looking girls have a fully developed hourglass figure. And how tons of guys look skinnyfat and disgusting. really makes you think.

  6. #46
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    What about Arab girls?
    Meh maybe but I prefer white girls so much
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  7. #47
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,283
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_ren's Revenge View Post
    you literally wouldn't even notice me as being black if you saw me

    lol at this broscience man
    You carry black trait's in you're dna that have been passed down from you're ancestors on your father's side you are half black whether you like it or not.

  8. #48
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    You carry black trait's in you're dna that have been passed down from you're ancestors on your father's side you are half black whether you like it or not.
    "Half"
    That is literally incorrect
    if my father isn't even 100% black how did I end up 50%?
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  9. #49
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2018
    Posts
    2,028
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_ren's Revenge View Post
    "Half"
    That is literally incorrect
    if my father isn't even 100% black how did I end up 50%?
    you are so unlucky
    thats why

  10. #50
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,437
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I dont know. I suck giving advice
    @Enigma what do you think of the picture I showed you?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  11. #51
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    @Enigma what do you think of the picture I showed you?
    it was already deleted she didnt see it
    like I said she already has seen my face and she knows I'm ugly lol
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  12. #52
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    10,592
    Mentioned
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    @Enigma what do you think of the picture I showed you?
    No picture there

  13. #53
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,437
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_ren's Revenge View Post
    it was already deleted she didnt see it
    like I said she already has seen my face and she knows I'm ugly lol
    Nothing is ever deleted from the internet you unaware dunce, I saved it in my personal stash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    No picture there
    [img]CENSORED CUZ THIS DUDES A BITCHASS[/img]
    Do you see it now?
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2018-06-14 at 06:41 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  14. #54
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    10,592
    Mentioned
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Nothing is ever deleted from the internet you unaware dunce, I saved it in my personal stash


    Do you see it now?
    Yes ?
    Last edited by Enigma; 2018-06-14 at 06:31 AM.

  15. #55
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,437
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Yes ?
    so what do you think? is squatlow as ugly as he thinks he is?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  16. #56
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    [QUOTE=Online Warlord;2278210]Nothing is ever deleted from the internet you unaware dunce, I saved it


    Delete that seriously dude
    Why would you do that just to hurt me?

    Like I said
    She literally already knows I'm ugly
    just trying to add insult to injury?
    and for what?
    I thought you liked me
    Last edited by Squatlow_ren's Revenge; 2018-06-14 at 06:29 AM.
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  17. #57
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    forget it im honestly gonna kill myself this summer anyways so you can have it your way @Online Warlord
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  18. #58
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    10,592
    Mentioned
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    so what do you think? is squatlow as ugly as he thinks he is?
    He looks older

    I wouldn't call him ugly

  19. #59
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25357266
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    He looks older

    I wouldn't call him ugly
    please delete my pic from your earlier post
    thanks
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  20. #60
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,437
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    He looks older

    I wouldn't call him ugly
    @Squatlow_ren's Revenge there you have it, you're out of excuses now you sexy man

    You've just been underutilizing your potential all these years

    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions