Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674

    Porn And The Effect On The Mind

    Porn infect's the mind like a burrowing disease the symptom's are relatively small at first and each time you give into the urge to watch it you are getting sicker and sicker as it corrupts and warps you're mind into a perverted mockery of what it once was.

    You may think it is great starting out and discovering porn but that curiosity turn's into addiction real quick because of the release of endorphins you receive from watching more and more of those depraved videos again and again which makes you feel good, by doing this again and again you are rewiring your brain to correlate good feelings and sexual arousal to watching other people have sex and to watch someone else's erect penis enter the vagina of the woman you want to have sex with, this completely destroys the drive to find a woman for yourself because porn has replaced that will and drive to do it yourself with a complacent docile nature to watch on instead.

    Porn is extremely homosexual and it is undeniable, by the time a lot of modern teenage boy's have grown to adulthood they will have seen hundreds maybe even thousands of dicks in all there porn watching and every time they see a woman sexually they will correlate dicks with that feeling of pleasure or arousal because porn has implanted that image into there minds.

    A message to any pron addicts on here you all have the power to stop this heinous act and better you're lives, Porn is an addiction and just like any addiction you can beat it. Good luck and God bless.

  2. #2
    Senior Member BustaCapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 21 2017
    Weight
    260lbs
    Height
    6',0"
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17625448
    Agree it's pure degeneracy.

    All the actors involved should be gassed to death too. Absolute subhumans srs.

    My oldest son is 11 this year and I really need to think about blocking that shit from our home network.
    “When you stop working, you start to die!”  - Ferruccio Lamborghini
    "Arbeit macht frei" - Lorenz Diefenbach

  3. #3
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,341
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    some valid points. but

    -when u have sex u see ur own dick too.
    /lets say people who have orgies, they see other dicks too
    -our brains are smart enough to cognitively distuinghish a porn movie from real life
    /yes u see other dicks in porn, but for a STRAIGHT guye its no isse, because ur Focus is on the females
    if u are secretly a fagg, ur attention would drift to the dicks instead of the whores. and THEN it can become an issue of strengthening the already Gay feelings inside ur ghey ass.

    if straight males really became gay just by watchin porn. 99 procent of males would be gay right now and i dont see that happening unles they release a gay virus which turns men into fags by influencing their brain arousal centers and reversing their current straight feelings for women into mens. )maybe this already happened aka CIA Langley Blaha sepcial secret mission '

  4. #4
    HellJumper GanjaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Location
    New China
    Weight
    TWINK
    Height
    Manlet
    Posts
    2,997
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    anyone see any realy tangible benefit from no porn ? might add it to my maxing routine .
    bulkondabud

  5. #5
    Fitmisc #1 Neo Nazi Squatlow_ren's Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2018
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23111811
    didnt read

    I need this
    *SUPPORTER OF PEOPLE OF LIGHT CREW* <- Put That In Your Sig If You Support People of Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Hng white women

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    some valid points. but

    -when u have sex u see ur own dick too.
    /lets say people who have orgies, they see other dicks too
    -our brains are smart enough to cognitively distuinghish a porn movie from real life
    /yes u see other dicks in porn, but for a STRAIGHT guye its no isse, because ur Focus is on the females
    if u are secretly a fagg, ur attention would drift to the dicks instead of the whores. and THEN it can become an issue of strengthening the already Gay feelings inside ur ghey ass.

    if straight males really became gay just by watchin porn. 99 procent of males would be gay right now and i dont see that happening unles they release a gay virus which turns men into fags by influencing their brain arousal centers and reversing their current straight feelings for women into mens. )maybe this already happened aka CIA Langley Blaha sepcial secret mission '
    My point was adding other people's dicks into the equation becomes normalized by a porn addict's brain whereas someone who doesn't watch it would be repulsed by this same thing as it's unnatural and cuck behaviour.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Agree it's pure degeneracy.

    All the actors involved should be gassed to death too. Absolute subhumans srs.

    My oldest son is 11 this year and I really need to think about blocking that shit from our home network.
    Please make sure to have adult locks on all internet devices and don't give you're son a phone or laptop until he's at least 14/15.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,341
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    My point was adding other people's dicks into the equation becomes normalized by a porn addict's brain whereas someone who doesn't watch it would be repulsed by this same thing as it's unnatural and cuck behaviour.
    agreed on it being weird irl unless ur a freak and into orgies and have assepted the occasional swords touching.

    for some weak minded fags it might turn them into irl weirdos cucks and fags like lenny claimed it did to him. tbh , if some weirdiness wasnt in someone already it cant be forced upon that way.

    Lenny s brain was wired to be freaky from the start. and the trannieporn was just a trigger to arouse it and increase it into full blown freakiness.

  9. #9
    Senior Member BustaCapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 21 2017
    Weight
    260lbs
    Height
    6',0"
    Posts
    327
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17625448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Please make sure to have adult locks on all internet devices and don't give you're son a phone or laptop until he's at least 14/15.
    He's had a laptop since he was 7.
    “When you stop working, you start to die!”  - Ferruccio Lamborghini
    "Arbeit macht frei" - Lorenz Diefenbach

  10. #10
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,341
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    He's had a laptop since he was 7.
    hes fucked..... rest in piss

  11. #11
    Fitmisc God WeakTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 17 2015
    Weight
    109kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Posts
    4,226
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    I agree
    THIS LION HAS NO FEAR AT HEART
    LION COME FORTH
    COME FROM THE NORTH
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *Buried savagepony alive crew*
    FITMISC GOD

  12. #12
    Senior Member BigGuyForYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05 2016
    Location
    behind u
    Weight
    347
    Height
    6'2
    Posts
    1,539
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    I check porn sites daily after I read the news, check my email, check my usual sites.
    ***The Baron of Fitmisc***
    ***Biggest guy on the forums***
    ***Pounding beers, pounding pussy, and pounding burgers since the day I was born***

  13. #13
    Senior Member CitadelHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    ef bee eyeh
    Posts
    2,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Agree it's pure degeneracy.

    All the actors involved should be gassed to death too. Absolute subhumans srs.

    My oldest son is 11 this year and I really need to think about blocking that shit from our home network.
    How would you feel if your son found fitmisc and started watching tranny porn eventually?
    keeping you faggots updated

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    He's had a laptop since he was 7.
    Take his laptop off him ffs, what need does a 7 seven year old have for a laptop if you let him keep it you better put every lock and adult blocker on you can find.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyForYou View Post
    I check porn sites daily after I read the news, check my email, check my usual sites.
    S T O P W A T C H I N G P O R N

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    I agree


 

Posting Permissions