Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got jumped last weekend for being white

I do door dash on the side and had to deliver in a ghetto area east of Downtown LA called East Los Angeles Place is 99 percent Mexican and ghetto af.

I pulled up to make my delivery. 4 Guys approached my car and motioned for me to roll my windows down. I did and they flat out told me I wasn?t allowed to park there because I?m white. Okay whatever. I park down the street and call the house I?m delivering at to tell him I?m coming. I make the delivery and walk down the street and literally right before I get to my car some wetback runs up from behind and breaks a beer bottle across my neck and his faggot friends precede to stomp on the back of my head. Not long after someone comes out and threatens to call the cops. I had to drive myself to the hospital. I had pieces of glass jammed into my neck. Had it been a few inches deeper it would have been all bad brahs. The cuts on my neck are still fucked up looking. Will post pics later. Fuck wetbacks and fuck liberal

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternEuropean View Post
    I do door dash on the side and had to deliver in a ghetto area east of Downtown LA called East Los Angeles Place is 99 percent Mexican and ghetto af.

I pulled up to make my delivery. 4 Guys approached my car and motioned for me to roll my windows down. I did and they flat out told me I wasn?t allowed to park there because I?m white. Okay whatever. I park down the street and call the house I?m delivering at to tell him I?m coming. I make the delivery and walk down the street and literally right before I get to my car some wetback runs up from behind and breaks a beer bottle across my neck and his faggot friends precede to stomp on the back of my head. Not long after someone comes out and threatens to call the cops. I had to drive myself to the hospital. I had pieces of glass jammed into my neck. Had it been a few inches deeper it would have been all bad brahs. The cuts on my neck are still fucked up looking. Will post pics later. Fuck wetbacks and fuck liberal
    shit brah fuck these niggas hope they get shot

in on pics

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Are mexicans often racist against whites? I often hear people complaining about their gangs, cartels etc, but so much racism. I always hear about basket ball americans hatin whitey.

Anyway fucking sucks dude. I hope that won't leave nasty scars (prolly will tho).

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Prolly has less to do with you being white and more to do with you looking like an easy target. Also just lol @ doing uber eats in the ghetto are you fucking retarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

Go back with a gun and get some revenge
    Trump 2020 crew

Height
    5'1
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    would happily get jumped if i got mistaken for a white man
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

Strength crew

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    life is short
    go back and spray some bullets

Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    Are mexicans often racist against whites? I often hear people complaining about their gangs, cartels etc, but so much racism. I always hear about basket ball americans hatin whitey.

Anyway fucking sucks dude. I hope that won't leave nasty scars (prolly will tho).
    Fuck yeah they are. They’re racist towards everyone who isn’t Mexican. Media doesn’t cover it because nobody cares about Mexicans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Prolly has less to do with you being white and more to do with you looking like an easy target. Also just lol @ doing uber eats in the ghetto are you fucking retarded?

They literally told me to my face it was because I’m white lmao

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah they are. They’re racist towards everyone who isn’t Mexican. Media doesn’t cover it because nobody cares about Mexicans
    And their population is exploding. How the fuck can people not see that there's a problem? If the US goes into civil war you can bet that they'll wreck havoc in some parts of the country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And their population is exploding. How the fuck can people not see that there's a problem? If the US goes into civil war you can bet that they'll wreck havoc in some parts of the country.
    Most people outside of the southwest don’t deal with them like that so that’s why people ignore them

They brag about how they’re going to outnumber all the other races and take their land back all the time. They often refuse to socialize when anyone who isn’t Mexican. They’re even racist towards other Hispanics like Salvadorans

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Most people outside of the southwest don’t deal with them like that so that’s why people ignore them

They brag about how they’re going to outnumber all the other races and take their land back all the time. They often refuse to socialize when anyone who isn’t Mexican. They’re even racist towards other Hispanics like Salvadorans
    Yeah I've heard about some gangs who wanted to annihilate blacks in some regions. I was hoping that they'd be less hostile towards whites.

51 members of the Azusa 13 street gang have been indicted and convicted since 2011 for “terrorizing” African Americans in Azusa. In 2013, Santiago “Chico” Rios, a leader of the gang, was sentenced to 19 years and seven months in prison by U.S. District Judge Gary A. Feess, according to the Times, and his hearing impaired son, Louie “Lil Chico” Rios, was given a 10-year sentence. Both had pleaded guilty to conspiring to attack African Americans and chase them out Azusa, a gang policy established in 1992, the paper said.[4] The attacks by this gang have been described as a campaign of ethnic cleansing by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azusa_13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I've heard about some gangs who wanted to annihilate blacks in some regions. I was hoping that they'd be less hostile towards whites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azusa_13

Mexican gangs also have a history of targeting Samoans and Asians. They don’t give a fuck. Fortunately gentrification plus trump will clean this mess up

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

sue uber eats tbh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Colombians hate Mexicans. Do you have any connects with Colombians ?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    Colombians hate Mexicans. Do you have any connects with Colombians ?
    OP it sounds like you need a colombian connection...

Last edited by Hector; 2019-08-10 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    572 Post(s)
    @thesavagestallion are you taking notes?
    Last edited by Cuckzilla; 2019-08-10 at 09:51 PM.

שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    882 Post(s)
    Europeans are such pussies lol

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    683 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    @thesavagestallion are you taking notes?
    Yeah delivered to some hood Mexicans but I carry myself like I?m fucking Adonis so they all greeted and nodded at me and an old woman wanted me to drive her somewhere

I have great energy that?s why everyone here always thinks about me and talks about me I have a huge fanclub
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned