Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tren Titties

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134

    Tren Titties

    Even 100mg a week causes this in 2 days. Only in 100mg Test a week lol


  2. #2
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,394
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Maybe use some arimidex it should go away soon?

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Maybe use some arimidex it should go away soon?
    How can my estrogen be high if I am on 100mg of test tho I must be a beta soy boy

    Any dose of Arimidex rapes my joints and makes me depressed because I think I just crash my e2....but I’ll give it a shot today and see how I do lol.

  4. #4
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,394
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    How can my estrogen be high if I am on 100mg of test tho I must be a beta soy boy

    Any dose of Arimidex rapes my joints and makes me depressed because I think I just crash my e2....but I’ll give it a shot today and see how I do lol.
    The thing is take like 1/4 pill eod and you should be fine, any more and ya

    Tren just does that to a lot of people too

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    The thing is take like 1/4 pill eod and you should be fine, any more and ya

    Tren just does that to a lot of people too
    My Arimidex is capsules with hella filler I’m gonna try and cut it up

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Any suggestions Arimidex did nothing but skyrocket my blood pressure to 163/90 lmfao since it crashed e2

  7. #7
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19427817
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    Any suggestions Arimidex did nothing but skyrocket my blood pressure to 163/90 lmfao since it crashed e2
    yea

    give up bodybuilding. You are clearly not cut for this shit

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    yea

    give up bodybuilding. You are clearly not cut for this shit
    ???? Retard alert lmfao

  9. #9
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19427817
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    ???? Retard alert lmfao
    What do you not understand?

    You have looked exactly the same for as long as I can remember

    And you get gyno and high bp on as little as 200mgs of gear

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    What do you not understand?

    You have looked exactly the same for as long as I can remember

    And you get gyno and high bp on as little as 200mgs of gear
    ive had gyno since 12 years old retard fuck

  11. #11
    Senior Member Smallpoxblanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2019
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    38511187
    Vit b6 400mg/day
    20mg nolva/day
    .5mg adex/eod

    Should be able to just use nolva and b6 after the adex kills the circulating.

  12. #12
    Senior Member FancyToenail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 29 2017
    Posts
    2,662
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Looking stage ready peeled

  13. #13
    Senior Member CALFBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2017
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39536025
    I thought u need caber or prami with tren

    To combat the prolactin that can also cause gyno

    Fuck idk tho I'm not a steroid drug addict

  14. #14
    Senior Member Smallpoxblanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2019
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    38511187
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    I thought u need caber or prami with tren

    To combat the prolactin that can also cause gyno

    Fuck idk tho I'm not a steroid drug addict
    Start with vit b6 first.. then move to caber if needed.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    I thought u need caber or prami with tren

    To combat the prolactin that can also cause gyno

    Fuck idk tho I'm not a steroid drug addict
    Been on caber brother doesn’t help at 1mg a week idk

  16. #16
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    90 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    4,498
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyToenail View Post
    Looking stage ready peeled
    Nipples milking pure soy ohh mommy
    Melon dollar CEO like to dress business like red carpet! Train like freak former niger ronie copeman! Scientifically proven 8.7/10 face, most beautiful poster on the misc.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19427817
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    I thought u need caber or prami with tren

    To combat the prolactin that can also cause gyno

    Fuck idk tho I'm not a steroid drug addict
    You dont need anything unless yout got Pajeet genetics like georgie here

  18. #18
    chico de la piscina Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    2,381
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    Been on caber brother doesn?t help at 1mg a week idk
    Might still be prolactinmaxxed if you're taking kratom n tren.
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

  19. #19
    Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    1,508
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36630134
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Might still be prolactinmaxxed if you're taking kratom n tren.
    Havent used kratom in 6 months brother

Posting Permissions