Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Chaturbate nowadays: wtf?!? Could someone explain?

A few years back I used to go to Myfreecams once in a while ( I guess I must've jerked off like a dozen times total.)
    Never bought tokens. I Gave just a brief look to some similar sites (they didn't seem as good tbh), but that was it.

Anyway, today, on a italian forum, someone posted a link to a Chaturbate room.
    Eventually I discovered that it's full of couples (or 3-4 people too) having hardcore sex live.
    On MFC it was mainly girls solo, obviously, with some girlongirl and seldomly a cock sucked (generally the guy has his face hidden though).

The crazy part it that it doesn't even seem like they are getting any relevant number of tokens.
    So many are doing the same thing anyway, years back I guess it would've been way more of a novelty.
    So, lol, fuck that. Sounds like a counterproductive choice.

Which one is it, then:
    - they are desperate
    - giving it a chance; no future plan/chance of becoming a white collar/teacher etc. anyway
    - they simply enjoy being seen having sex, perhaps they'd do it even free let alone for some money no matter if not a lot
    ???

That is why models get fifty to sixty percent. So for models:
    20 tokens = $1;
    100 tokens = $5;
    500 tokens = $25;
    Lol: people tipping like 1 token.
    Last edited by Fuente; 2019-08-14 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Maybe they get off on the attention/validation

Most prolly have jobs and just fuck around for likes/validation, extra money

It's like people have been left their leash and just do degen shit, whatever their sheep brain gets influenced by

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macer View Post
    Never understood why would people willingly whore themselves on camera for chump changes. I have no respect for them.
    im thinking it might be partly an exhibition thing. i have this shanghainese girl and me and her love having sex infront of others etc so we had talked about do chaturbate just once for fun only and if we make any money off it then cool whatever so we submitted the ID etc and got verified and made some cash, forget how much but we used it to buy a nice dinner and go out after.

keep in mind we both have that exhibitionist side to us, so im guessing unless people have that side then they are unlikely to do it. we just wanted to try it and any money was a bonus really. (we usually go to nude beaches a lot when we visit sydney etc) not sure how it really works for others though, just my personal experience
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    im thinking it might be partly an exhibition thing. i have this shanghainese girl and me and her love having sex infront of others etc so we had talked about do chaturbate just once for fun only and if we make any money off it then cool whatever so we submitted the ID etc and got verified and made some cash, forget how much but we used it to buy a nice dinner and go out after.

keep in mind we both have that exhibitionist side to us, so im guessing unless people have that side then they are unlikely to do it. we just wanted to try it and any money was a bonus really. (we usually go to nude beaches a lot when we visit sydney etc) not sure how it really works for others though, just my personal experience
    how would react if some guy started fondling your butt, smiling and noddling in agreement when you were having sex in public on top of her

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yeah, it's not like I cannot understand that some might have a strong exhibitionist side, but going to nude beaches and such is a not as bold of a move as having intercourse on Charturbate.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that in plenty of lines of work it would really be frown upon.

I mean, it's a bit like getting a face tattoo before being set for life / knowing you won't need to look for a regular job down the line.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macer View Post
    Never understood why would people willingly whore themselves on camera for chump changes. I have no respect for them.
    what women do with their own bodies is their choice. you have no right to tell them what they can and cant do with their bodies.

Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    Yikes

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Y’all are SO square

It’s embarassing
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuente View Post
    Yeah, it's not like I cannot understand that some might have a strong exhibitionist side, but going to nude beaches and such is a not as bold of a move as having intercourse on Charturbate.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that in plenty of lines of work it would really be frown upon.

I mean, it's a bit like getting a face tattoo before being set for life / knowing you won't need to look for a regular job down the line.
    hard to say as we often have sex infront of others or infront ofother couples or with other couples etc
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....