Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    5?11
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)

Mindblown at how many women I have to fuck to find a woman this is clownworld

God damn just wanna cuddle and have 1 consistent woman all this other stuff is extra work and for what

Man I need to find a new source for women cause I?m not getting top shelf

I?m getting the medium high grade craZy ones

Shit rough. I guess just enjoy running through women until one sticks around long enough for me to lock me down

Shits not good for my soul tho I like dating and spoiling one person

*exhale*
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    ITT pony receiving the suppository that only trashy women date black dudes
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I can only imagine how ugly and subhuman these girls are to be seeking validation sex from you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The problem is you

Ethnic theory is only good for meaningless sex

They settle down with rich beta white guys after they are done with you

Weight
    Height
    5?11
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    ITT pony receiving the suppository that only trashy women date black dudes
    I mean I’ve been highly aware of this issue since 18.

It’s esp true because of where I live.

Still a problem tho
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Weight
    Height
    5?11
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    The problem is you

Ethnic theory is only good for meaningless sex

They settle down with rich beta white guys after they are done with you

Disagree but I understand the point.

I gotta get a better career and meet different types of women because

I just troll tinder and shit I don’t have time to meet women otherwise rn
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    I can only imagine how ugly and subhuman these girls are to be seeking validation sex from you
    test signature

Weight
    Height
    5?11
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    I’m better looking than both of you guys

And haven’t talked to either @Vincel or @Myrongains in days

Strong negativity jeesh

But srs what 47% of middle aged women are single?

God damn shits tough rn
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    541 Post(s)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Wonder why He’s not talking to either of us @Myron Gains

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    They don’t want to be your gf bc you don’t have a chin

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I’m better looking than both of you guys

And haven’t talked to either @Vincel or @Myrongains in days

Strong negativity jeesh

But srs what 47% of middle aged women are single?

God damn shits tough rn
    @Myron Gains is feeling a bit grumpy today due to his nutrient deficient diet.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    @Myron Gains is feeling a bit grumpy today due to his nutrient deficient diet.
    Only had fish/carrots and broccoli insofar.

Also btw mk677 is amazing for natty recovery. Feels like I'm back on.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Only had fish/carrots and broccoli insofar.

Also btw mk677 is amazing for natty recovery. Feels like I'm back on.
    I'm getting some mk677 soon but for other reasons
    that shit bloated my face the fuck up last time

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Wonder why He’s not talking to either of us @Myron Gains
    They don’t want to be your gf bc you don’t have a chin
    Because life is fucking him no lube

Junior Member St Martin Porres, patron saint of mulattos's Avatar
    Mentioned