Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)

I want to leave my 6 figure job and become an electrician

I realized something today. I fucking hate corporate faggots. I mean I already knew but it?s weird having these convos with ceos and cfos. It?s like they?re not even human. And my coworkers literally have no human soul. Like 0 personality. They?re drones.

I?m gonna quit tomorrow and start an apprenticeship to become an electrician

Gonna get full sleeve tattoos and buy a truck

I need to be able to (jokingly) call someone a faggot without getting reported to HR

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Ask me anything

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    And if I ever hear another person say “alignment” or “certainly” or “leverage” again it’ll be too soon

Lmao at me actually talking like that to fit in

I’m tall, bald, low key jacked, crooked teeth, great skin, and gigantic forearms

Time to live the real trtdad lifestyle

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    TLDR office jobs are low test by nature

Any job where women excel is not a place you want to be

Plus My work keeps fucking people over and it’s on my name. Wtf! Literally sending contracts with incorrect numbers on them to people with my fucking name written on them. I persuade but I don’t fucking lie to people or fuck them over.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Can you help me improve my sales skills brah

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Honestly the best part about trades, especially being an electrician is you can pretty much go anywhere and have a guaranteed job.

I'm practicing shitty welds and reading about hvac shit in my spare time and im working a low T wagecuck job (finance)
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Yeah and the worst is when your colleagues try to force you to talk shit about other people
    behind their back

Like dude I'm here to get paid and do some productive work just leave me alone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    no that's stupid. Live like a true peasant for 2-3 more years, buy a house off the grid with cash and don't work at all short odds jobs and selling drugs via tor.

Srs.
    Last edited by hateful man; 2019-09-11 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Also speaking from experience you can still maintain sanity in the corporate world if you work from home. Is that a possibility?

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    good idea.

ive been working part time in an office for the last few months and its just fucking horrible lol. homosexuals... gossiping...
    thinking of working in a factory or something, gotta get away from these fags.

if you lived in australia youll be earning more as a tradie anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    And if I ever hear another person say ?alignment? or ?certainly? or ?leverage? again it?ll be too soon

Lmao at me actually talking like that to fit in

I?m tall, bald, low key jacked, crooked teeth, great skin, and gigantic forearms

Time to live the real trtdad lifestyle

can't spent 90 percent of your waking life surrounded by normies and not become a normie.

It's not a matter of discipline it's physically impossible.

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Can you help me improve my sales skills brah
    Yes but the thing is at some point you?ll have all the money you ever wanted and not even want it anymore

It?s like I just wanted to prove it to myself that I could

I was happiest selling gym memberships. That was still fun. It?s all escalated so much it?s awkward now and I feel like I?m in a movie or something

Just closed a 22k deal and didn?t even get that dopamine rush. No one congratulated me. Didn?t even go out to celebrate. Literally just went back and made more calls and sent some emails and then got yelled at by some dude cause my job sent him some fraudulent ass contract and he dissected it and called me on it. Honestly I agree with him so I didn?t even bother trying to overcome his objection

Weight
    Barbados
    Height
    man
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I realized something today. I fucking hate corporate faggots. I mean I already knew but it?s weird having these convos with ceos and cfos. It?s like they?re not even human. And my coworkers literally have no human soul. Like 0 personality. They?re drones.

I?m gonna quit tomorrow and start an apprenticeship to become an electrician

Gonna get full sleeve tattoos and buy a truck

I need to be able to (jokingly) call someone a faggot without getting reported to HR
    Saw all these company faggots in Sydney on their lunch break TALKING ABOUT WORK and finance shit. Fucking lol it's your lunch break talk about fucking football or banging bitches or some shit Jesus fucking Christ.

In Korea it's not so bad though thank fuck. I can't stand boring people and just want to yellat them "Get a fucking hobby and talk about it no9t fucking work"
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    OG explosion crew (noarms pls come back)

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    can't spent 90 percent of your waking life surrounded by normies and not become a normie.

It's not a matter of discipline it's physically impossible.
    I’m already a low key normie but this is normiemaxxing to the fullest. Golf games, pastel polos, Starbucks drinks, fantasy football, private school, I can’t take it anymore

I’m a kid who was raised by his grandma in a (lower) middle class area and knocked up his gf at 14 all coked out

What have I become???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Talking about bug man work is less cringe than talking about football or sexual degeneracy tbh.

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Also speaking from experience you can still maintain sanity in the corporate world if you work from home. Is that a possibility?
    Idk I work from home only once a week

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Talking about bug man work is less cringe than talking about football or sexual degeneracy tbh.
    I get that

No one here has ever played football tho

And no talk of degenerate sex

Weight
    Barbados
    Height
    man
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Bite alignment
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    OG explosion crew (noarms pls come back)

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    Yeah and the worst is when your colleagues try to force you to talk shit about other people
    behind their back

Like dude I'm here to get paid and do some productive work just leave me alone
    Dude allllllll they do is talk catty shit about everyone else

I literally only say positive stuff and when negative shit happens I’m like ahh it’ll be fine no worries.
    They’re driving me to the point of becoming a gossiping fag too if I don’t take hold of myself

Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    Honestly the best part about trades, especially being an electrician is you can pretty much go anywhere and have a guaranteed job.

I'm practicing shitty welds and reading about hvac shit in my spare time and im working a low T wagecuck job (finance)

If you’re day trading that’s fine

It’s not the work as much as the work culture

Like they sold me at first w the fancy hotels and open bars and catered lunch and beer cart on fridays etc

But I’m starting to see through it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast