Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place. - Goebbels

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyways always yield to the stronger, and this will always be 'the man in the street.' Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post
    There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyways always yield to the stronger, and this will always be 'the man in the street.' Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.
    whats the book?

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    street preaching is actually unbiblical

*dabs*
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    street preaching is actually unbiblical

*dabs*
    When today a clique accuses us of having anti-Christian opinions, I believe that the first Christian, Christ himself, would discover more of his teaching in our actions than in this theological hair-splitting.

http://kuny.ca/blogs/2010/45/essays/...on-propaganda/

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive