Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNattyZack View Post
    You look the same. Get off those lookmax sites, they feed your mental illness and get some therapy.
    how is being mentally aware/self aware being mentally ill? This is just the brutal reality of being Indian in the west. it was over before it began. If i hadnt been blackpilled, I would kept making a fool out of myself going to the gym with no avail and thinking it would even slightly improve my chances with girls. The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian. I think this can be achieved through eye color (stroma) altering surgery to make my dark eyes light brown and making my nose less ethnik.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    how is being mentally aware/self aware being mentally ill? This is just the brutal reality of being Indian in the west. it was over before it began. If i hadnt been blackpilled, I would kept making a fool out of myself going to the gym with no avail and thinking it would even slightly improve my chances with girls. The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian. I think this can be achieved through eye color (stroma) altering surgery to make my dark eyes light brown and making my nose less ethnik.
    You do you brah, just don't become one of those plastic surgery gone wrong freaks that get a million surgeries
    and end up looking 100x worse

Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Buying a house is only worth it if your married+have kids otherwise, I dont really see the point, if I dont spend $$$ and get surgeries then my future kids wont be born , I have 0 desire to procreate with an Indian and have my kids go though what I went have throughout my worthless life. I would rather blow my brains with a gun to the while watching the sunset at the beach.
    I?ll be honest with you

Take a nice Indian girl

White girls just aren?t into dudes like you, they never will be

But here?s the thing, white women are trash usually

Indian women can be submissive,
    Good wife/mother etc

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    This is just the brutal reality of being Indian in the west. it was over before it began. If i hadn't been blackpilled, I would kept making a fool out of myself going to the gym with no avail and thinking it would even slightly improve my chances with girls.

The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Yeah not mental illness at all...
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    I used to think your posts were trolling, but seeing as you’ve spent 30 thousand on plastic surgery I guess not

You need mental help based off the fact that you’re looking to more plastic surgery when you won’t even do the basic physical things you can naturally change I.e. losing fat/bloat, hygiene, and grooming

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I?ll be honest with you

Take a nice Indian girl

White girls just aren?t into dudes like you, they never will be

But here?s the thing, white women are trash usually

Indian women can be submissive,
    Good wife/mother etc
    https://streamable.com/i70yx

Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    You’re Indian bro

One day you’ll grow up and just accept it

Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    I used to think your posts were trolling, but seeing as you’ve spent 30 thousand on plastic surgery I guess not

You need mental help based off the fact that you’re looking to more plastic surgery when you won’t even do the basic physical things you can naturally change I.e. losing fat/bloat, hygiene, and grooming
    He should honestly just take steroid drugs

It’s no more risky than repeated plastic surgeries, and it’s much cheaper

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    He should honestly just take steroid drugs

It’s no more risky than repeated plastic surgeries, and it’s much cheaper
    He already is

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    He already is

ya, Im on trt.

I would come off , but I dont see the point, theres more downsides to it (Ill feel like shit, no sexdrive, even though the only thing i have sex with is my hand). Ill just be on trt 150mg till my eventual sui
    Last edited by FATFUCK123; 2019-09-22 at 02:43 AM.

Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    ya, Im on trt.

I would come off , but I dont see the point, theres more downsides to it (Ill feel like shit, no sexdrive, even though the only thing i have sex with is my hand). Ill just be on trt 150mg till my eventual sui
    But if the trt makes you infertile then you’re screwed anyway right

I guess I’m just not seeing the logic with your plans

I must say, you will absolutely regret all of this when you’re older. You’ll wish you could go back and undo it. Trust me on that

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    But if the trt makes you infertile then you?re screwed anyway right

I guess I?m just not seeing the logic with your plans

I must say, you will absolutely regret all of this when you?re older. You?ll wish you could go back and undo it. Trust me on that

undo what? the trt?

Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    undo what? the trt?
    The trt, the forums, the loathing, the surgery, the way you’ve treated your parents, your mindset, the wasted time

All of it

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Personality swap also.

You either are born as a total slayer and realize it early, or you are born a slayer but shy and realize it a couple of years later (but girls were always into you the whole time)

Certain people have no hope no matter what surgery or cars money they have, only a personality shift can save them
    true affff

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    broooo being indian in the west has nothing to do with it

I actually know personally one indian 5'8-5'9?sh skinny dude that is now both a doctoro AND married to a WHITE WASP HBB

gett off all these sites if you cant handle the bants serious bro for your health dont listen to the trolls in tinychat

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    broooo being indian in the west has nothing to do with it

I actually know personally one indian 5'8-5'9?sh skinny dude that is now both a doctoro AND married to a WHITE WASP HBB

gett off all these sites if you cant handle the bants serious bro for your health dont listen to the trolls in tinychat
    But every single study out there shows that indian men are incredibly discriminated against in the dating market. OP is legit at a huge disadvantage.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Before you spend another dime on plastic surgery you need to see a fucking therapist srs. If listening to yourself sit there and talk about your obsession with this incel lookism shit doesn't make you realize how absurd your line of thought is then the questions the therapist asks you will help you find some clarity. They aren't gonna order you around and tell you what to do and they aren't gonna put you on drugs. Literally they will just sit there and talk to you, mostly listening.

You are already lighting your parents' money on fire and posting online about how shit your life is. Might as well sit in a room with a professional and spill your guts there, you have nothing to lose. Just don't self sabotage by lying to them or do something retarded like telling them you wanna commit sudoku.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Before you spend another dime on plastic surgery you need to see a fucking therapist srs. If listening to yourself sit there and talk about your obsession with this incel lookism shit doesn't make you realize how absurd your line of thought is then the questions the therapist asks you will help you find some clarity. They aren't gonna order you around and tell you what to do and they aren't gonna put you on drugs. Literally they will just sit there and talk to you, mostly listening.

You are already lighting your parents' money on fire and posting online about how shit your life is. Might as well sit in a room with a professional and spill your guts there, you have nothing to lose. Just don't self sabotage by lying to them or do something retarded like telling them you wanna commit sudoku.

so all they do is just listen to you? what if i mention that I have contemplated suicide, will they inform the authorities? I dont want to be in a phych ward or w,e

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    so all they do is just listen to you? what if i mention that I have contemplated suicide, will they inform the authorities? I dont want to be in a phych ward or w,e
    Yep. They get paid massive loot to sit there with a clipboard and chat for an hour at a time with people. They won't fuck you over unless you say you're gonna go home and slash your veins in the tub later or something like that.

If/when it comes up tell them that you considered it in the past and explain why you felt that way, what was going on at the time etc. and that you aren't suicidal now.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Yeah not mental illness at all...
    this kid is beyond saving physically and mentally. he is fucked and will never have a decent lifestyle

dudes best bet is to make a bunch of money somehow, not do surgeries and find a gold digger to marry and divorce him
    Last edited by martin shkreli; 2019-09-22 at 04:23 AM.
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast