Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86
  1. #1
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    lifemaxxin stack

    hadnt been sick in so fucking long and had forgotten how shitty it feels

    can the fitmisc think tank come up with the best lifemaxx stack to take daily (preferably weekly though)



    Im thinking like

    Vitamin A, C, D and vitamin k2 (mk7) are prob the best overall for skin
    Zinc picolinate
    D3 (if no sun)

    Vit C
    Vit K's
    Collagenmaxx
    organmeat maxxx

    celery seed extract
    krill oil (pineal decalcification)
    spirulina
    indole 3 carbinol
    DIM

    vitamin k2
    boron
    not necessary but good: Tribulus, ashwagandha
    basically any adaptogen
    Clinoptilolite


    what else?



    In GREEN whats been proven to have at least some effect
    in ORANGE what I cannot find appropriate proofs/researches for


    please post what your stack is meant to do, how, why etc, post studies or keywords for us to google

    this is a think tank coomunity project to actually improve our lives lets make it good
    Last edited by Majutsushi; 2019-09-27 at 09:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Posts
    16,989
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    celery seed extract
    krill oil (pineal decalcification)
    spirulina
    indole 3 carbinol
    DIM


    not necessary but good: Tribulus, ashwagandha

    basically any adaptogen
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

    "You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

    "But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

    "Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

  3. #3
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    vitamin k2
    boron
    glycine

  4. #4
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    @He who shall not be named @itsoverforyou



    was counting on you guys, adding to OP

  5. #5
    💪 BLOCKHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2015
    Posts
    3,863
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    10K IU D3
    400mg Magnesium from 1.4g Magnesium oxide (most cost effective form)
    1600mg calcium
    1mg K2
    1g EPA
    3g Taurine
    1g Theanine
    15mg 5-MTHF
    1mg Methyl B12
    150mg iodine

    these dosages are backed by research srs and have no negative long term sides

    taking D3 without magnesium and k2 renders it useless, and taking magnesium without adequate calcium is bad (it displaces calcium in bones)

    zinc often causes copper deficiency, no idea why you would take that shit
    Last edited by BLOCKHEAD; 2019-09-26 at 12:22 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

  6. #6
    give boo back Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    5,079
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Make sure your vit c is ester c

  7. #7
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post
    10K IU D3
    400mg Magnesium from 1.4g Magnesium oxide (most cost effective form)
    1600mg calcium
    1mg K2
    1g EPA
    3g Taurine
    1g Theanine
    15mg 5-MTHF
    1mg Methyl B12
    150mg iodine

    these dosages are backed by research srs and have no negative long term sides

    taking D3 without magnesium and k2 renders it useless, and taking magnesium without adequate calcium is bad (it displaces calcium in bones)

    zinc often causes copper deficiency, no idea why you would take that shit


    10k a day d3 + that much calcium cant be good brah....

  8. #8
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Make sure your vit c is ester c
    cliffs?

  9. #9
    Banned SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2019
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post

    zinc often causes copper deficiency, no idea why you would take that shit
    ZINC IS NATTY VIAGRA AND WILL CAUSE COPPER DEFICIENCY, WHY WOULD YOU TAKE that shit ? WELL, BECAUSE YOU WANNA LAY PIPE AND FUCK FINE BITCHES
    YOU ARE A CRACK SMOKING CHIMP ,NO IDEA WHY YOU WOULD SMOKE CRACK BUT YOU STILL DO IT, WHY ? BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO CHIMP OUT WITH YOUR NIGGER FRIENDS AND CAUSE TROUBLE.
    YOU SEE NOW ?

  10. #10
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    4,656
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    hadnt been sick in so fucking long and had forgotten how shitty it feels

    can the fitmisc think tank come up with the best lifemaxx stack to take daily (preferably weekly though)



    Im thinking like

    Zinc picolinate
    D3 (if no sun)
    Vit C
    Vit K's
    Collagenmaxx
    organmeat maxxx
    .
    celery seed extract
    krill oil (pineal decalcification)
    spirulina
    indole 3 carbinol
    DIM


    not necessary but good: Tribulus, ashwagandha

    basically any adaptogen


    vitamin k2
    boron


    what else?
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    celery seed extract
    krill oil (pineal decalcification)
    spirulina
    indole 3 carbinol
    DIM


    not necessary but good: Tribulus, ashwagandha

    basically any adaptogen


    Gonna need something stronger than spirulina to remove the heavy metals that were injected into you as a child via vaccines


    Also gonna want something to remove glyphosate, atrazine, bpa, and other chemicals we come in contact with everyday

  11. #11
    💪 BLOCKHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2015
    Posts
    3,863
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    10k a day d3 + that much calcium cant be good brah....
    'At noon in Miami, an individual with skin type III would probably need about 6 minutes of exposure to the sun to make 1,000 IU of vitamin D in summer and 15 minutes in winter.'

    And thats with only a quarter of your skin exposed, most of mankinds history was naked

    https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/abou.../#.XYzb4n97mpo

    the only cause of toxicity from D3 is from hypercalcemia, which is remedied by taking K2 and magnesium that activates the proteins that D3 signals to be made, which take calcium out of the blood and store it back into bones, teeth


    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

  12. #12
    give boo back Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    5,079
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    cliffs?
    cliffs would be that it's the best form of vitamin c

    Lasts longest in system (24hrs)
    Not acidic unlike the cheaper kind
    Best form of vit c backed by science

    But its 5x the price...

  13. #13
    Banned SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2019
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Gonna need something stronger than spirulina to remove the heavy metals that were injected into you as a child via vaccines


    Also gonna want something to remove glyphosate, atrazine, bpa, and other chemicals we come in contact with everyday
    HOW DID YOU CURE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?S STD WHEN SHE GOT IT FROM HER MALE COWORKER AFTER DRINKING FROM THE SAME COFFEE CUP ?

  14. #14
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    4,656
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    cliffs would be that it's the best form of vitamin c

    Lasts longest in system (24hrs)
    Not acidic unlike the cheaper kind
    Best form of vit c backed by science

    But its 5x the price...
    What about liposomal vitamin c

  15. #15
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    4,656
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD View Post
    HOW DID YOU CURE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?S STD WHEN SHE GOT IT FROM HER MALE COWORKER AFTER DRINKING FROM THE SAME COFFEE CUP ?
    Lemon water detox

  16. #16
    Banned SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2019
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    cliffs would be that it's the best form of vitamin c

    Lasts longest in system (24hrs)
    Not acidic unlike the cheaper kind
    Best form of vit c backed by science

    But its 5x the price...
    CAN YOU SHARE SOME SICKENING BRANDS , LOOKING TO GET THEM VIT C GAINS WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS.

  17. #17
    Banned SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2019
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Lemon water detox
    THANKS BUT HOW WOULD YOU TAKE IT, LIKE GIVE ME A PROTOCOL NIGGA
    MY GIRLFRIEND STARTED EXHIBITING SOME WEIRD YELLOWISH THICK LIQUID COMING FROM HER VAGINA A FEW WEEKS AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT AT HER BEST FRIEND?S HOUSE
    SO FAR WE TRIED USING A ZINC INFUSION PROTOCOL WHICH CONSISTS OF ME MEGA DOSING ON ZINC AND VITAMIN C FOR A 3 DAYS AND THEN NUTTING INSIDE HER VAGINA AND THEN KEEPING HER PELVIS RAISED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BUT ALL I GOT WAS A NASTY RASH INSIDE MY DICKHOLE AND FEEL LIKE THERE ARE WORMS IN MY DICK HOLE AND BALLS.
    Last edited by SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD; 2019-09-26 at 12:52 PM.

  18. #18
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    4,656
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR REGINALD HERNANDEZ FERGUSON THE THIRD View Post
    THANKS BUT HOW WOULD YOU TAKE IT, LIKE GIVE ME A PROTOCOL NIGGA
    MY GIRLFRIEND STARTED EXHIBITING SOME WEIRD YELLOWISH THICK LIQUID COMING FROM HER VAGINA A FEW WEEKS AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT AT HER BEST FRIEND?S HOUSE
    SO FAR WE TRIED USING A ZINC INFUSION PROTOCOL WHICH CONSISTS OF ME MEGA DOSING ON ZINC AND VITAMIN C FOR A 3 DAYS AND THEN NUTTING INSIDE HER VAGINA AND THEN KEEPING HER PELVIS RAISED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BUT ALL I GOT WAS A NASTY RASH INSIDE MY DICKHOLE AND FEEL LIKE THERE ARE WORMS IN MY DICK HOLE AND BALLS.
    Add celery juice

  19. #19
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Gonna need something stronger than spirulina to remove the heavy metals that were injected into you as a child via vaccines


    Also gonna want something to remove glyphosate, atrazine, bpa, and other chemicals we come in contact with everyday
    so spit it out!!!

  20. #20
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    5,158
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post
    'At noon in Miami, an individual with skin type III would probably need about 6 minutes of exposure to the sun to make 1,000 IU of vitamin D in summer and 15 minutes in winter.'

    And thats with only a quarter of your skin exposed, most of mankinds history was naked

    https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/abou.../#.XYzb4n97mpo

    the only cause of toxicity from D3 is from hypercalcemia, which is remedied by taking K2 and magnesium that activates the proteins that D3 signals to be made, which take calcium out of the blood and store it back into bones, teeth


    I was specifically referring to the calcium, I am aware of how much d3 we make

    still 10k ON TOP of what you produce daily is overkill (ive done experiments with up to 100k a day)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions