Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 196
  1. #21
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Your work is no fun

    I sent you a face pic yes

    You asked me to send it after I made some post about getting my eyebrows done

    Idk what you said I think you said oh looks good or something like that I don’t really remember it was like two months agi
    Edit: wrong person LOL I thought this said someone else nick LOL

  2. #22
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Edit: wrong person LOL I thought this said someone else nick LOL
    I have not the slightest clue what you’re talking about

  3. #23
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Ahhh I forgot @Enigma needs a little something to get her going

    Don’t worry we got that too

    Anyway I check fm on mobile phone LOL wtf is that?

    Also post photo of your wife

  4. #24
    Senior Member CitadelHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    ef bee eyeh
    Posts
    3,346
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I have not the slightest clue what you’re talking about
    she's already on the happy stuff at work. no need to post baggie pics
    keeping you faggots updated

    --Varicose vein FREE

  5. #25
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Anyway I check fm on mobile phone LOL wtf is that?

    Also post photo of your wife
    It’s shards

    You crush them up and put them up your nose

    Don’t act nieve rn

  6. #26
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by CitadelHill View Post
    she's already on the happy stuff at work. no need to post baggie pics
    So it seems

  7. #27
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    It’s shards

    You crush them up and put them up your nose

    Don’t act nieve rn
    WTF you seriously crush that shit up and put it up your nose? LOL I bet you plug that shit as well

    Post a pic of your wife

  8. #28
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    WTF you seriously crush that shit up and put it up your nose? LOL I bet you plug that shit as well

    Post a pic of your wife
    Lol why the fuck would i do that

    Post a pic of your cunt for the lads x

  9. #29
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Lol why the fuck would i do that

    Post a pic of your cunt for the lads x
    I'm a guy I have just be frauding this whole time

  10. #30
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm a guy I have just be frauding this whole time
    You may not be very feminine but you are a female by birth

    Lol at your salty message about my wife enjoying guys sending her dick pics

    Jealousy is a feminine trait you’re gonna have to try harder than that to rustle me

  11. #31
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    You may not be very feminine but you are a female by birth

    Lol at your salty message about my wife enjoying guys sending her dick pics

    Jealousy is a feminine trait you’re gonna have to try harder than that to rustle me
    Nah I can' try harder because I suck at rustling people not in my nature. I feel bad when I'm mean to people.

    Nah srs I'm a guy do you want to see my dick?

  12. #32
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    My wife used to have a prime body before the breedings took place

    D1 athlete, lean but not lean, always soft cause of lotion, skin tight and tanned, tits perky with little hard nipples, ass nice and shapely

    Two 10lb babies later and not so much

    Bitch has the nerve to wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach and I’m over here looking like the sex symbol for skinny niggas




    Young white girls send me pictures of them finger blasting themselves to my pictures but I can’t be cheating but it’s v tempting

    Not saying to leave wife etc. that’s stupid

    I’m just saying to bust a few nuts in some prime white girls low key u feel me?

    I’m on trenbolone and my dick is quite large and it stays hard all day long
    Mirin hard

  13. #33
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Nah I can' try harder because I suck at rustling people not in my nature. I feel bad when I'm mean to people.

    Nah srs I'm a guy do you want to see my dick?
    Show me your cock

    Dead serious

  14. #34
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Show me your cock

    Dead serious
    I will pm it to you. Please do not show anyone

  15. #35
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will pm it to you. Please do not show anyone
    I’m ready

  16. #36
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I’m ready
    Do not laugh

  17. #37
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will pm it to you. Please do not show anyone
    I’m ready

  18. #38
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,798
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I’m ready
    what happened to nsfw tag? @Omega ?

  19. #39
    Senior Member Tortyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2015
    Posts
    2,383
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    You never figure maybe fat people have a way higher chance of ending up in hospitals for a million reasons that skinny/fit people will never have? Come on brah at öeast consider all variables

  20. #40
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    what happened to nsfw tag? @Omega ?
    Shut the fuck up



 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions