Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 196
  1. #41
    Certified Herpetologist Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    The Snake Pit
    Weight
    The snake will
    Height
    always bite back.
    Posts
    11,427
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Women get fat after kids because the lose focus about themselves, stop being selfish and concentrate on the kids 24/7. And its mostly women with menial jobs and lives.

    Looks at women in prestigious jobs or roles, damn near all have kids and remain fit.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,767
    Mentioned
    1139 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Shut the fuck up

    Its okay Omega not going to ban you because only some people the rules apply to. Poor DK he will be forever missed

  3. #43
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,362
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Its okay Omega not going to ban you because only some people the rules apply to. Poor DK he will be forever missed
    Difference is the pics I posted are of a female 18+ years old

    Dk posted kiddie porn

    Also omega won’t ban me because I’m ethnic

  4. #44
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    12,767
    Mentioned
    1139 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Difference is the pics I posted are of a female 18+ years old

    Dk posted kiddie porn

    Also omega won’t ban me because I’m ethnic
    The only truth spoken in your reply

  5. #45
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2018
    Posts
    3,624
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    1) I just posted a picture in this thread
    2) I’ve sent you a picture in the past
    3) I’m being totally serious


    @NeverLean

    what kind of retard you need to be to marry a girl who has a tattoo on her fucking ass
    you need to have sub 30 IQ I think
    that dude deserves to get cucked tbh

  6. #46
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2016
    Posts
    7,638
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520185
    They get orangutan titties for some reason?
    You keep your distance with a system of touch
    And gentle persuasion
    I'm lost in admiration
    Could I need you this much?
    Oh, you're wasting my time
    You're just—, just—, just wasting time


    Solid PeckerWood

  7. #47
    Snowflake Destroyer Mcfreako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    9,592
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Lol @ getting married in 2018
    Peckerwood

    Bloatlord

    Most alpha male on the forum

    10/10 chad face

    Chiseled physique

  8. #48
    Senior Member Injectatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 29 2017
    Posts
    5,055
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    My wife used to have a prime body before the breedings took place

    D1 athlete, lean but not lean, always soft cause of lotion, skin tight and tanned, tits perky with little hard nipples, ass nice and shapely

    Two 10lb babies later and not so much

    Bitch has the nerve to wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach and I’m over here looking like the sex symbol for skinny niggas




    Young white girls send me pictures of them finger blasting themselves to my pictures but I can’t be cheating but it’s v tempting

    Not saying to leave wife etc. that’s stupid

    I’m just saying to bust a few nuts in some prime white girls low key u feel me?

    I’m on trenbolone and my dick is quite large and it stays hard all day long
    That physique looks sexy AF no homo

    I would just bloatmaxx If i had a chubby wife & kids tbh. Mirin dedication
    I am not GANG GANG
    I do not GANG BANG
    Play me like I’m pussy I will run up and BANG BANG

  9. #49
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,362
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    That physique looks sexy AF no homo

    I would just bloatmaxx If i had a chubby wife & kids tbh. Mirin dedication
    Nah my wife isn’t chubby but the body isn’t TIGHT and YOUTHFUL like it used to be

  10. #50
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,362
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    what kind of retard you need to be to marry a girl who has a tattoo on her fucking ass
    you need to have sub 30 IQ I think
    that dude deserves to get cucked tbh
    That’s not my wife numbnutz

    That’s a whore from the gym

  11. #51
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2018
    Posts
    3,624
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    That’s not my wife numbnutz

    That’s a whore from the gym
    I knew you would think im thinking thats your wife
    nah, didnt you say that bitch is married ? im talking about her husband

  12. #52
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,362
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    I knew you would think im thinking thats your wife
    nah, didnt you say that bitch is married ? im talking about her husband
    Oh no the married one I wouldn’t post here

    This one just got divorced so she’s fair game

  13. #53
    Senior Member CitadelHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    ef bee eyeh
    Posts
    3,346
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Its okay Omega not going to ban you because only some people the rules apply to. Poor DK he will be forever missed
    what dk did was fucked up. nobody wants to see naked children no matter the context
    keeping you faggots updated

    --Varicose vein FREE

  14. #54
    Senior Member Blaha’sEmptierPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2018
    Location
    Around Jason’s micro penis and massive booty
    Posts
    701
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Mirin while hard
    Fixed that for you.

  15. #55
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    16,825
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Gotta find one that's genetically skinny so she doesn't have to try.... Srs. Another win for skinny ones.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090702
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Damn congrats. Did you change your diet or just up cardio?

    I don't know why people say cardio doesn't burn fat because I have started running with my dog and I have lost a tiny bit of weight. I need to lose 5kgs under 4 weeks but I want to lose 10kgs all up.
    Diet is honestly like 90% of it. Cardio is like the icing on top but won’t save you at all
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  17. #57
    natural: yes thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Uncle Rico
    Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'4.5”
    Posts
    13,596
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Its okay Omega not going to ban you because only some people the rules apply to. Poor DK he will be forever missed
    Would you miss him if he was constantly harassing your family and making it easier for misc to post your nudes to them?
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity -=-8 years high without coming down
    Best lifter
    30% native American 40% Irish, 25% German 25% Black
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, wrist vascular bone graft nonunion
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  18. #58
    Senior Member Mein Fok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 26 2018
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22738529
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Working in a hospital I get to see a range of different people, all different cultures and ages. I have noticed a lot of families seem to be on the fatter side of life and it is very rare to see both male and female with good bodies. I have come to the conclusion that having kids allows you to get fat because the chances of your husband leaving you is very rare. No guy would want to break up their family because their wife has put on weight. I have noticed when families have a wife that is on the fat side and their husband is still fit looking, so a young couple recently married with a small child you can see the look of defeat in his eyes.

    Having kids equals get fat.
    Do you post while under the influence?

    Also getting married = fat pass for bitches this is known for centuries

    But according to the 2nd law of newton you will get cheated because nobody enjoys fucking BBWS (unless ur trenning hard @Bulgarian)

  19. #59
    Certified Herpetologist Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    The Snake Pit
    Weight
    The snake will
    Height
    always bite back.
    Posts
    11,427
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Gotta find one that's genetically skinny so she doesn't have to try.... Srs. Another win for skinny ones.
    I have the ability to look at a college chick and tell if she'll be a porker when she ages. Gotta look at the arms, cheeks and chin.

  20. #60
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    16,825
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    I have the ability to look at a college chick and tell if she'll be a porker when she ages. Gotta look at the arms, cheeks and chin.


    Checking thru fb pics. Seems to be close to 100% correct . Passing on wisdom to new gen Fitmiscers.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.


 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions