Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

James Henderson has the overall Word Record in the bench press at 710 LBS because it was done naturally.

It's listed on wikipedia as done on July 13th, 1997 in Philadelphia PA. Raw. In the drug tested division. And it states on wikipedia that he didn't use a belt or wrist wraps. The Russian used a belt and wrist wraps.

Now that's what you call real power. Drug free power.

So let's see. If he decides to take steroids like the Russian then where does his bench get to? 760? 778? Who knows just how high. But we all know it would be above 738.

For as much as you all like to band wagon around your so called super heroes on youtube and instagram and as much as you all like to worship Kirill Sarychev and his 738 bench but which was done on steroids, you would think that at least someone would have the video of the true world record.

Yet it's nowhere to be found because of the denial factor.

So let me get this straight. Now follow me on this. American powerlifters and their fans are so deluded that they are literally going to believe that the Russian is stronger? Here you have an AMERICAN doing 710 naturally and you're so deluded that it's nowhere to be found on line?

Am I getting this right?

It's straight up deception.

You fail to recognize just how much more weight someone can lift on steroids. We all know Russia is the biggest steroid using country to ever exist. So it's not even a question of whether or not the Russian did steroids.

And we all know that Henderson did this record naturally because of who he is naturally. It's called naturally high levels of testosterone.

Who owns every single fucking track and field record to ever exist from sprints to distance running, to throws,etc. Do the Japanese from Japan own every fucking record? Do the Chinese from China own every fucking track and field record to ever exist in the history of the planet? ? EXACTLY!

I said this before and i'll say this again. Do you know why someone is faster? It's called there is a direct correlation between individual muscle fiber strength and speed. Someone is faster simply because they are stronger. Their muscle fibers are that much more explosive than yours will ever be. Their individual muscle fibers are that much stronger naturally. And per body weight as well. Meaning the ratio of individual muscle fiber strength to overall weight ratio is greater.

SPEED IS POWER. And it works the other way around. POWER IS SPEED.

The deluded scientists like to blame it on higher hip heights. I mean why the fuck do we even have scientists that write these stupid articles? Here I am simply blowing out of the water any scientific research done on this.

That's how deluded that they are. They just can't bring themselves to believe that there are humans in this world that are going to be born stronger than you are and there's really nothing you can fucking do about it. Other than just giving in and admitting to it. And that's what I want you all to do. I want you to give in to the power and just admit to it.

It's so funny watching the deception at work in peoples minds.

You think that the Russian who did 738 is stronger because he got up more weight.

You're wrong.

James Henderson owns the World record in the bench press because it was done naturally. In the tested division.

Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. I don't care how hard you worked for it either. Not an excuse. Do it naturally or don't do it at all.

Therefore what we have are millions upon millions upon literally millions of deceived powerlifting fans and just people in general that think that this Russian on steroids is stronger than Henderson.

Here's the only video I can find of Henderson. This isn't the 710 video. But it's the 700 video of him putting it up like it was nothing.

It's about time you all wake the fuck up and realize this.

The Russian steroid user who did 738 could not do more than about 565 i'm going to guess if he were natural.

The whole powerlifting world is a fucking joke for failing to realize this as well as millions upon millions of other people.

It's called DENIAL!

You don't want to believe the natural power. So you do your best to shut it off from the rest of the world and hide the video.

You want to hide behind those walls of denial.

The denial is so powerful and so great that millions of people are in denial that they were ever in denial.

So you're in denial of denial.

That's how denial works. It's going to tell you that you're ok and that you're not in denial while continuing to believe the lie.

Now we are going to overcome this denial one step at a time.

The first step to overcoming this is this. You look in the mirror and say this. " I'm an extremely weak human being naturally. James Henderson is stronger than me. James Henderson has a bigger bench press than I do. James Henderson now owns the world record in the bench press of 710 because it was done naturally. Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. Meaning that every record on steroids is thrown out.

Just like they do it in the MLB. You all watch baseball. You know what the press and major tv stations do to the steroid users that were caught. They degrade them. They humiliate them. They disrespect them. They call them cheaters. And on top of that every single one of their so called fucking records are erased.

Now what we are going to do is this. We are going to take that MLB mindset and we are going to apply it now to the powerlifting world and the bodybuilding world. Meaning that anything done on steroids doesn't count.

See how easy that was?

See how relieved you feel afterwards? Was it really that hard to just admit to the truth?

Name one person in the world that benches 700 that easily? Name one.

Exactly. You can't..

You can sit there in denial all you want or you can watch the video.

And remember. This is not the 710 video that he paused at the bottom. This is 700 with a bounce.

Regardless. It's the only fucking video that I can find online because of the denial factor.

And yeah I was wrong. I originally said that Larry Allen owns the world record. I was completely wrong about that. Allen never did 700 in a competition. So that's why this thread is now mandatory.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 03:02 AM.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    WHERE IS THE FUCKING VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ??????????????????????????????????????????????
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Formerly Elie Walker Swedish Fika's Avatar
    Weight
    80kg
    Height
    5'8/172cm
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Drug tested doesn't mean drug free, you're living in a dream world
    The Dude's Crew
    1% Autism Crew
    musclegod gang
    VYNZ GENERATION CREW
    DNP crew
    Elie's nap crew
    Negged to oblivion by Nine but now green crew

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...95#post1534495

Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I remember when misc trolls used to be funny. Only read first paragraph; sarychev didnt use a belt you daft fuck. Nor did he use 4 spotters to heave the weight off of him

Lisdexamfetamine ImmortalWarrior's Avatar
    Weight
    290 lbs
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    nfl players are chinny and get beat up by midgets in street fights

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    matt london what do you eat to get linebacker big? been asking this for weeks now

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortyreus View Post
    I remember when misc trolls used to be funny. Only read first paragraph; sarychev didnt use a belt you daft fuck. Nor did he use 4 spotters to heave the weight off of him
    Just watched the Sarychev video again and noticed that you're right about the belt.

But the fact that you have no clue what i'm talking about basically doesn't allow the fact that I was wrong about him wearing a belt negate anything that I had to say here.

Because you're still talking about the Larry Allen bench of 700 where he had spotters.

THe problem that you have here is that you didn't read the whole FUCKING ARTICLE THAT I WROTE.

The solution to this problem is to read what I wrote word for word and you will see that i'm talking about James Hendersons bench of 710 done in a competition on July 13th, 1997 in Philadelphia.

And here's the site that shows you the record. Scroll down to see for yourself.

https://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

So big fucking deal. They were both on the same level when it comes to belts. WOW who the fuck cares. WOW you got me there.

James Henderson still owns the record. Bottomline.

Anything else that you want to try as a comeback?

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Who's hiding the video? Someone has it.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-11 at 07:04 AM.

Shareef don't like it TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    BBRP is on a whole another level of trolling if this isnt actually john98.
    I'm just too good at this.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    No don't worry that 700 pound bench press that he did in the video went up slow. Yeah don't worry. Keep telling yourself that it was slow.

Perfect example of the fast twitch muscle fibers on full display.

But in your mind it was a slow 700 bench. Yeah.. Keep trying to find someone else that does that weight that fast. Go ahead. Look around. And he even does it in a fucking tank top. With no compression around the shoulders or upper back.

The reason why powerlifters wear a t shirt underneath of the singlet is because they are actually creating a rubber band like effect.

It's perfectly legal for them to do this. So they go out and search for the tightest t-shirt that they can buy and they wear it for bench.

It probably adds 30lbs to the bench.

And it's not considered a bench shirt.

I know all of the tricks. Don't play games with me.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fika View Post
    Drug tested doesn't mean drug free, you're living in a dream world
    Who owns every single fucking record in track and field? From sprints to distance to throws? Answer the fucking question.

EXACTLY.

Now who's living in a dream world? You or me?

The fact that you're going to debate with me on this just proves my theory of just how deep and how widespread the denial really is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    Just watched the Sarychev video again and noticed that you're right about the belt.

But the fact that you have no clue what i'm talking about basically doesn't allow the fact that I was wrong about him wearing a belt negate anything that I had to say here.

Because you're still talking about the Larry Allen bench of 700 where he had spotters.

THe problem that you have here is that you didn't read the whole FUCKING ARTICLE THAT I WROTE.

The solution to this problem is to read what I wrote word for word and you will see that i'm talking about James Hendersons bench of 710 done in a competition on July 13th, 1997 in Philadelphia.

And here's the site that shows you the record. Scroll down to see for yourself.

https://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

So big fucking deal. They were both on the same level when it comes to belts. WOW who the fuck cares. WOW you got me there.

James Henderson still owns the record. Bottomline.

Anything else that you want to try as a comeback?
    Ofc I didnt read all that shit bro plus you always repeat the same shit ad nauseam so figured you were talking about the same retard this time again

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    It's not trolling.

Talking and conversation is not trolling.

There is no such thing as trolling. Only conversation.

Therefore using a word that really doesn't apply to anything is pointless.

And on a side note, who else here agrees that James Henderson holds the world record in the bench press?

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Henderson is a fucking nun
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    Who's hiding the video? Someone has it.
    The big pharma industry have erased it from all servers globally

Testosterone conspiracy etc
    BLOATMOG-SQUAD

**Banged the grapefruit first to prep it for Kai's BBC crew**
    **Put pineapple rings around my cock while fapping crew**
    **Eat bananas through a glory hole crew**
    **First degree burns on dink from superheated watermelon crew**
    **Del Monte's biggest customer crew**
    **Fruit salad crew*

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    "In 1989 Henderson was convicted of drug trafficking and obstruction of justice, and was sentenced to 50 years in prison. He served 3 years at Rivers State Prison before being paroled and later pardoned in 1992"

B-buh he's nattyyyyy
    Reeeeee
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    has to be john98, same guy has acc on different forums from years ago spouting the same stuff lol

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    We need more vids of your training srs trying to work on getting jacked naturallly
    BLOATMOG-SQUAD

**Banged the grapefruit first to prep it for Kai's BBC crew**
    **Put pineapple rings around my cock while fapping crew**
    **Eat bananas through a glory hole crew**
    **First degree burns on dink from superheated watermelon crew**
    **Del Monte's biggest customer crew**
    **Fruit salad crew*

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I prefer it when you pretend to be a black guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    im a schizophrenic autist on benefits i use my money to buy steroids
    when i am 8% shredded trenbolone freak no1 will be calling me aucistics only running away cobra traps
    might as well cut it off i never had girlfriend virgin autism ect
    i post my penis on interned out of sexual frustration

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast