Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    Senior Member CitadelHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    ef bee eyeh
    Posts
    3,346
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    keeping you faggots updated

    --Varicose vein FREE

  2. #22
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    "In 1989 Henderson was convicted of drug trafficking and obstruction of justice, and was sentenced to 50 years in prison. He served 3 years at Rivers State Prison before being paroled and later pardoned in 1992"



    B-buh he's nattyyyyy
    Reeeeee

    Does it say specifically that he went to jail for steroids? No it doesn't. Two totally different things.



    Just accept it. James Henderson owns the World Record in the bench press of 710 pounds.

    Is it really that hard to accept?

    You should be proud that an american owns it.

    You all should be proud that an american owns it.

    Why worship some Russian steroid user?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  3. #23
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    What are you people going to do next ? Hide the video of Usain Bolts 9.58 in the 100?

    The truth hurts doesn't it?

    Denial sucks huh?

    We are going to treat all Russian steroid users with the same disrespect that the news channels and sports channels treat MLB baseball players who were caught using steroids.

    Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. Only the natural self is real.

    Do it naturally or don't do it at all.

    You're only deceiving yourself.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  4. #24
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Let's get this straight.

    Everyone likes watching world records.

    But none of you have the video of the true world record? How does that even make any fucking sense at all?



    Am I getting this straight?


    This is like on par with saying Mike Jones just ran 9.24 in the 100 meters fully automatically timed. But nobody has the video of the world record.

    Explain that one to me?


    Is this sort of the reason why I own the world record in the 10 yard dash of .97? Because the denial is so great that you don't want to give in to it? So you do your best not to accept it?

    WHO HAS THE FUCKING VIDEO OF THE TRUE WORLD RECORD?


    I'm just being logical here.

    If you all want to continue down that path of denial go ahead. Be my guest. It's going to eat at you from the inside out.

    Henderson owns the world record.


    There is no denying this.

    It's about time you all just fucking accept it.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  5. #25
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalWarrior View Post
    nfl players are chinny and get beat up by midgets in street fights

    No actually they aren't.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  6. #26
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    How is the denial working out everyone?

    Is it working out pretty good?

    How are those denial levels?

    Did you get an all time personal record in denial today?

    Really push yourself.

    Go for that PR!
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  7. #27
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapefruitDP View Post
    The big pharma industry have erased it from all servers globally

    Testosterone conspiracy etc
    Someone erased it.

    I know people were there to video tape it.

    Think about this for a second.

    The true world record video is nowhere to be found.

    Does that make sense?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  8. #28
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Who has found the video?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  9. #29
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Did anyone find the video yet?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  10. #30
    Senior Member Mein Fok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 26 2018
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22738529
    wtf reads this fggot walls of text

  11. #31
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Where the fuck is the video ? I'm sure someone has it.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  12. #32
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Also you people act like I spend hours typing this.

    I type 130 words per minute of my own typing. This takes me like 2 or 3 minutes. Big fucking deal.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  13. #33
    Senior Member Tortyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2015
    Posts
    2,383
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    Also you people act like I spend hours typing this.

    I type 130 words per minute of my own typing. This takes me like 2 or 3 minutes. Big fucking deal.
    Stop bumping your threads every single day you faggot

  14. #34
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    It's listed on wikipedia as done on July 13th, 1997 in Philadelphia PA. Raw. In the drug tested division. And it states on wikipedia that he didn't use a belt or wrist wraps. The Russian used a belt and wrist wraps.

    Now that's what you call real power. Drug free power.

    So let's see. If he decides to take steroids like the Russian then where does his bench get to? 760? 778? Who knows just how high. But we all know it would be above 738.



    For as much as you all like to band wagon around your so called super heroes on youtube and instagram and as much as you all like to worship Kirill Sarychev and his 738 bench but which was done on steroids, you would think that at least someone would have the video of the true world record.

    Yet it's nowhere to be found because of the denial factor.


    So let me get this straight. Now follow me on this. American powerlifters and their fans are so deluded that they are literally going to believe that the Russian is stronger? Here you have an AMERICAN doing 710 naturally and you're so deluded that it's nowhere to be found on line?

    Am I getting this right?

    It's straight up deception.

    You fail to recognize just how much more weight someone can lift on steroids. We all know Russia is the biggest steroid using country to ever exist. So it's not even a question of whether or not the Russian did steroids.

    And we all know that Henderson did this record naturally because of who he is naturally. It's called naturally high levels of testosterone.

    Who owns every single fucking track and field record to ever exist from sprints to distance running, to throws,etc. Do the Japanese from Japan own every fucking record? Do the Chinese from China own every fucking track and field record to ever exist in the history of the planet? ? EXACTLY!

    I said this before and i'll say this again. Do you know why someone is faster? It's called there is a direct correlation between individual muscle fiber strength and speed. Someone is faster simply because they are stronger. Their muscle fibers are that much more explosive than yours will ever be. Their individual muscle fibers are that much stronger naturally. And per body weight as well. Meaning the ratio of individual muscle fiber strength to overall weight ratio is greater.

    SPEED IS POWER. And it works the other way around. POWER IS SPEED.

    The deluded scientists like to blame it on higher hip heights. I mean why the fuck do we even have scientists that write these stupid articles? Here I am simply blowing out of the water any scientific research done on this.

    That's how deluded that they are. They just can't bring themselves to believe that there are humans in this world that are going to be born stronger than you are and there's really nothing you can fucking do about it. Other than just giving in and admitting to it. And that's what I want you all to do. I want you to give in to the power and just admit to it.

    It's so funny watching the deception at work in peoples minds.

    You think that the Russian who did 738 is stronger because he got up more weight.

    You're wrong.

    James Henderson owns the World record in the bench press because it was done naturally. In the tested division.

    Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. I don't care how hard you worked for it either. Not an excuse. Do it naturally or don't do it at all.

    Therefore what we have are millions upon millions upon literally millions of deceived powerlifting fans and just people in general that think that this Russian on steroids is stronger than Henderson.

    Here's the only video I can find of Henderson. This isn't the 710 video. But it's the 700 video of him putting it up like it was nothing.

    It's about time you all wake the fuck up and realize this.

    The Russian steroid user who did 738 could not do more than about 565 i'm going to guess if he were natural.

    The whole powerlifting world is a fucking joke for failing to realize this as well as millions upon millions of other people.

    It's called DENIAL!

    You don't want to believe the natural power. So you do your best to shut it off from the rest of the world and hide the video.

    You want to hide behind those walls of denial.

    The denial is so powerful and so great that millions of people are in denial that they were ever in denial.

    So you're in denial of denial.

    That's how denial works. It's going to tell you that you're ok and that you're not in denial while continuing to believe the lie.

    Now we are going to overcome this denial one step at a time.

    The first step to overcoming this is this. You look in the mirror and say this. " I'm an extremely weak human being naturally. James Henderson is stronger than me. James Henderson has a bigger bench press than I do. James Henderson now owns the world record in the bench press of 710 because it was done naturally. Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. Meaning that every record on steroids is thrown out.

    Just like they do it in the MLB. You all watch baseball. You know what the press and major tv stations do to the steroid users that were caught. They degrade them. They humiliate them. They disrespect them. They call them cheaters. And on top of that every single one of their so called fucking records are erased.

    Now what we are going to do is this. We are going to take that MLB mindset and we are going to apply it now to the powerlifting world and the bodybuilding world. Meaning that anything done on steroids doesn't count.

    See how easy that was?

    See how relieved you feel afterwards? Was it really that hard to just admit to the truth?

    Name one person in the world that benches 700 that easily? Name one.

    Exactly. You can't..

    You can sit there in denial all you want or you can watch the video.

    And remember. This is not the 710 video that he paused at the bottom. This is 700 with a bounce.

    Regardless. It's the only fucking video that I can find online because of the denial factor.

    And yeah I was wrong. I originally said that Larry Allen owns the world record. I was completely wrong about that. Allen never did 700 in a competition. So that's why this thread is now mandatory.
    Wow.


    Just wow.

    You are so gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  15. #35
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    WHERE IS THE FUCKING VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ??????????????????????????????????????????????
    Go watch male female porn or lesbian porn and not videos of shirtless men you fucking flaming faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  16. #36
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    Go watch male female porn or lesbian porn and not videos of shirtless men you fucking flaming faggot





    Another person who is with me on James Henderson owns the real world record. Look at the likes and dislikes.

    CHeck out the denial.

    The denial is so great that most youtubers don't want to bring themselves to believe it.

    They can't believe that a human being can bench press 711 pounds naturally so they do their best to shut it off from the rest of the world.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  17. #37
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677


    A bench press video of him.

    He's 100 percent legit.

    Claims natural in the video.

    Denial sucks everyone huh?

    I'm going to do a thread where I list every world record and who owns what in the powerlifting world.

    Steroid users don't own shit.

    Most of the world records are done by guys just like James Henderson.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  18. #38
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post



    Another person who is with me on James Henderson owns the real world record. Look at the likes and dislikes.

    CHeck out the denial.

    The denial is so great that most youtubers don't want to bring themselves to believe it.

    They can't believe that a human being can bench press 711 pounds naturally so they do their best to shut it off from the rest of the world.
    Go watch male female porn or lesbian porn and not videos of shirtless men you fucking flaming faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  19. #39
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    James Henderson is stronger than you all naturally.

    Must suck to know that huh?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  20. #40
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    1,104
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35078677
    I want you all to admit to it. Who wants to be the first one to admit that James Henderson owns the world record in the bench press at 710?

    Give in to the denial.

    Admit to it.

    Here's how you admit to it. What's it to you? First off.

    Just say to yourself that James Henderson owns the world record in the bench press at 710.

    Is it really that hard to do?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions