Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    keeping you faggots updated

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    "In 1989 Henderson was convicted of drug trafficking and obstruction of justice, and was sentenced to 50 years in prison. He served 3 years at Rivers State Prison before being paroled and later pardoned in 1992"

B-buh he's nattyyyyy
    Reeeeee

Does it say specifically that he went to jail for steroids? No it doesn't. Two totally different things.

Just accept it. James Henderson owns the World Record in the bench press of 710 pounds.

Is it really that hard to accept?

You should be proud that an american owns it.

You all should be proud that an american owns it.

Why worship some Russian steroid user?
    Currently trying to get into the NFL as linebacker at 38 years old and no college experience. Because the human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. Also currently trying to set up a professional fight between me and Deontay Wilder. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .97 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    What are you people going to do next ? Hide the video of Usain Bolts 9.58 in the 100?

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Denial sucks huh?

We are going to treat all Russian steroid users with the same disrespect that the news channels and sports channels treat MLB baseball players who were caught using steroids.

Nothing accomplished on steroids counts. Only the natural self is real.

Do it naturally or don't do it at all.

You're only deceiving yourself.
    Currently trying to get into the NFL as linebacker at 38 years old and no college experience. Because the human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. Also currently trying to set up a professional fight between me and Deontay Wilder. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .97 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Let's get this straight.

Everyone likes watching world records.

But none of you have the video of the true world record? How does that even make any fucking sense at all?

Am I getting this straight?

This is like on par with saying Mike Jones just ran 9.24 in the 100 meters fully automatically timed. But nobody has the video of the world record.

Explain that one to me?

Is this sort of the reason why I own the world record in the 10 yard dash of .97? Because the denial is so great that you don't want to give in to it? So you do your best not to accept it?

WHO HAS THE FUCKING VIDEO OF THE TRUE WORLD RECORD?

I'm just being logical here.

If you all want to continue down that path of denial go ahead. Be my guest. It's going to eat at you from the inside out.

Henderson owns the world record.

There is no denying this.

It's about time you all just fucking accept it.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalWarrior View Post
    nfl players are chinny and get beat up by midgets in street fights

No actually they aren't.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    How is the denial working out everyone?

Is it working out pretty good?

How are those denial levels?

Did you get an all time personal record in denial today?

Really push yourself.

Go for that PR!

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapefruitDP View Post
    The big pharma industry have erased it from all servers globally

Testosterone conspiracy etc
    Someone erased it.

I know people were there to video tape it.

Think about this for a second.

The true world record video is nowhere to be found.

Does that make sense?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12