Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    Serbia. You?
    Croatia lol, we have the worst politicians they turning us against each other we should stand together we are very similar past is the past.

    I used to fall for that “propaganda”, whole europe needs to unite its bigger than just our 2 countries.

    Croatia just took like 20 or 40 syrian immigrants for fucks sake

  2. #22
    Senior Member LethalGunz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Location
    New Fuckin Jersey
    Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    6,938
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Croatia lol, we have the worst politicians they turning us against each other we should stand together we are very similar past is the past.

    I used to fall for that “propaganda”, whole europe needs to unite its bigger than just our 2 countries.

    Croatia just took like 20 or 40 syrian immigrants for fucks sake
    I think you guys should become best friends.

  3. #23
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    same tbh dont have much respect for u anyway
    thats a lie
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  4. #24
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    I think you guys should become best friends.
    hahahaha im all for it man

  5. #25
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Croat and a Serb becoming friends

    CRINGE
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  6. #26
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Croat and a Serb becoming friends

    CRINGE
    lol why and where are you from

  7. #27
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    lol why and where are you from
    india
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  8. #28
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    india
    What do you know about serbia/croatia? Genuinely curious.

  9. #29
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    What do you know about serbia/croatia? Genuinely curious.
    Not much besides the war, just remember the hate that would always be seen at games between em lol.

    and croats shouting Zadom Spremni
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  10. #30
    Senior Member Eastern-European's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2018
    Posts
    1,002
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Croatia lol, we have the worst politicians they turning us against each other we should stand together we are very similar past is the past.

    I used to fall for that “propaganda”, whole europe needs to unite its bigger than just our 2 countries.

    Croatia just took like 20 or 40 syrian immigrants for fucks sake
    Same here. Our politicians are constantly trying to stir up some shit between our countries like it's still the 90s ffs.

    90% of the country here cheered for Croatia tonight. It was great seeing them beat beta anglos


    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Croat and a Serb becoming friends

    CRINGE
    I'm automatically above you just by having white skin. Pajeeeet

  11. #31
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    I'm automatically above you just by having white skin. Pajeeeet
    But you're literally not, if you want to think that then by all means but it's literally coping.

    you are worth nothing, just like everyone and everything else.
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  12. #32
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    Not much besides the war, just remember the hate that would always be seen at games between em lol.

    and croats shouting Zadom Spremni
    Lol

    Well “za dom spremni” is literally “for home/homeland ready” it was used during our nazi period and theres no historical evidence it was used prior to that so it’s labeled as bad.

    We have many of these low iq dudes similar to a redneck in US who just hate for no reason and use that salute unfortunately.

  13. #33
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    Same here. Our politicians are constantly trying to stir up some shit between our countries like it's still the 90s ffs.

    90% of the country here cheered for Croatia tonight. It was great seeing them beat beta anglos




    I'm automatically above you just by having white skin. Pajeeeet
    Yh i’ve heard about the support its awesome man, i was cheering for you as well, mozemo i na nasem malo, nije fer od sipca sta su vas provocirali.

  14. #34
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    9,854
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Lol

    Well “za dom spremni” is literally “for home/homeland ready” it was used during our nazi period and theres no historical evidence it was used prior to that so it’s labeled as bad.

    We have many of these low iq dudes similar to a redneck in US who just hate for no reason and use that salute unfortunately.
    think youre coping hard by thinking these people are low iq
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  15. #35
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    think youre coping hard by thinking these people are low iq
    Lol i’m talking about my own people trust me, they usually have a few teeth missing etc you would have to see it tbh

  16. #36
    Senior Member Eastern-European's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2018
    Posts
    1,002
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Yh i’ve heard about the support its awesome man, i was cheering for you as well, mozemo i na nasem malo, nije fer od sipca sta su vas provocirali.
    da, ne mogu da verujem da su nasi dozvolili da izgube od sipca na taj nacin, pogotovo posle provokacija. vasa repka su pravi profesionalci dok su nasi manekeni koji misle da su bogovi haha. jedva cekam finale!

  17. #37
    Senior Member SquatBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10657754
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    da, ne mogu da verujem da su nasi dozvolili da izgube od sipca na taj nacin, pogotovo posle provokacija. vasa repka su pravi profesionalci dok su nasi manekeni koji misle da su bogovi haha. jedva cekam finale!
    Ma vasi su jebeni igraci samo se trebate posloziti mozda bolji trener itd. Jebote a tek nasi pod Nikom Kovacem im nije pasalo jer je on unio njemacku disciplinu a njima se nije dalo raditi nakon sezone u klubu pa jebem ti mater, ajde Dalic je dobar ne mogu nista lose rec u finalu smo ali imali smo pun k srece i lagan zdrijeb sta je da je,

    Malo nas je turcin sudac jebao sad protiv engleza bar mi se tako cinilo iz moje perspektive ne znam, svi u ekipi se deri jebem ti mater turcinsku hahaha

  18. #38
    Senior Member RUTSKI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08 2014
    Height
    6'2
    Posts
    1,488
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36775075
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    What do Croatian people eat so I can go out and purchase something?
    After Poland lost, Croatia is always the 2nd country I'm rooting for, srs

  19. #39
    Senior Member Eastern-European's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2018
    Posts
    1,002
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Ma vasi su jebeni igraci samo se trebate posloziti mozda bolji trener itd. Jebote a tek nasi pod Nikom Kovacem im nije pasalo jer je on unio njemacku disciplinu a njima se nije dalo raditi nakon sezone u klubu pa jebem ti mater, ajde Dalic je dobar ne mogu nista lose rec u finalu smo ali imali smo pun k srece i lagan zdrijeb sta je da je,

    Malo nas je turcin sudac jebao sad protiv engleza bar mi se tako cinilo iz moje perspektive ne znam, svi u ekipi se deri jebem ti mater turcinsku hahaha
    Pa ovi nasi slepci otpustili trenera koji nas je odveo na svetsko. To nema nikakvog smisla. Ovde menadzeri upravljaju reprezentacijom, oni biraju ko ce da igra i tako. Strasno. Doveli su Krstajica za trenera a on covek nikad nije vodio ni jedan klub u zivotu hahah

    Vas tim je klasa za nas. Igrate solidan fudbal. Covece dosli ste do finale svetskog prvenstva haha nije to mala stvar. Modric i Rakitic su ZVEZDE. Bas mi sve svidja njihov pristup. Ne znam kakvo je misljenje o njima u Hrvatskoj ali su oni masine

    Haha svidelo mi kako je Lovren psovao majku i sve rodjeno onom turcinu celu utakmicu hahahh

  20. #40
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    You need to see the atmosphere here in Croatia it’s beautiful we’re all drun singing i lost my voice already fuck man it feels so good i camt describe
    I know that feel bro....when greece won the euro, it was like christmas, everyone suddenly loved each other, people partying on the streets etc

    its nice to see small countries doing big things
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions