Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Member Someone Stole My Ovaries's Avatar
    Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatBrah View Post
    Yh they made comparisons between the two it’s ridiculous lol.

Well they had a chance first half was theirs, 2nd half we started to actually play how we can. Perisic until that goal didn’t really do good on this world cup. Rebic is an anima fast af and strong doesn’t give up.

On paper i’d say france takes it but i believe we can win.
    really after playing 240 minutes in the first round and the quarter finals... im pretty sure croatia wanted to conserve some energy for the last 30 minutes of the game in which they totally bossed it.... to either get a goal in the second half and nick it or tie the game incase they conceded which they did. I think they played bad or with little effort in the first half on purpose.
    And pardon me if I'm a cocky prick but you cocks are slick
    Maybe the love of my life got stuck in a condom crew

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    i dont care what you wanna call em... but these black african immigrants are top notch football players and they mog us for eternity in everything

Kante is a beast
    Mbappe at 19 is like the new Pele... guy can win his first worldcup
    Pogba is World Class... doing his worldcup role efficiently
    N'zonzi is a worldclass defender
    Umtiti is a great CB.. and they all play for top teams

they are french at the end of the day and that wont change anytime or anywhere... and we will die and their kids and grandkids will still be living on the rich life... i dunno i tend to accept the way life is heading with all the demographic changes because it doesnt harm me personally... i dont think without them it would change much really and like i said we will die one day and this shit will be the last thing we care about... id prefer to die not being a hater or a racist, id prefer people i know to remember for the good i brought to this world not the negative which inspired nationalists to hate and probably kill other race of people because its cool nowadays to be like that... Just my opinion/belief
    At the the end of the day...these players are French-born immigrants and they don't represent their country's general pop. and history

Almost all of the Eastern-Euro countries aren't cucked and have a fully white team

Europe is supposed to be fully white

Africa is supposed to be fully black...but the place is a shithole so France welcomed them with open arms during their economic crisis in need for foreign labor workers, along with contributing to sports teams, mainly their national soccer team when they used to suck 30-40 years ago...France is pathetic
    Last edited by RUTSKI; 2018-07-11 at 07:17 PM.

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTSKI View Post
    At the the end of the day...these players are French-born immigrants and they don't represent their country's general pop. and history

Almost all of the Eastern-Euro countries aren't cucked and have a fully white team

Europe is supposed to be fully white

Africa is supposed to be fully black...but the place is a shithole so France welcomed them with open arms during their economic crisis in need for foreign labor workers, along with contributing to sports teams, mainly their national soccer team when they used to suck 30-40 years ago...France is pathetic
    show us how any eastern euro country is better than france or England for that matter? back it up with facts and numbers pls

thats just pure hate towards a successful nation whether you like it or not... such a shame that you regard a human based on his colour as less of a human.. maybe you should go out more interact with other races before you base your judgements on what you see and hear on online forums as well as youtube videos... take note im not a fan of interracial mixing but since they are already there, you have to accept them to be able to live with them... blacks in europe arent as bad as the blacks in america, and alot of that has to do with the kind of environment they are exposed to... you speak of eastern europe being alpha yet you left to go live in Canada, and lets say Canada is anglo white... what are you doing there in the first place? Now the heat/trend is against Muslims/Blacks/Hispanics... if this was off the cards, Eastern euros would be next to be discriminated against, but eastern european people are very one dimentional and thick headed, they are only good for fighting and arguing, so much low IQ its astounding.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    show us how any eastern euro country is better than france or England for that matter? back it up with facts and numbers pls

thats just pure hate towards a successful nation whether you like it or not... such a shame that you regard a human based on his colour as less of a human.. maybe you should go out more interact with other races before you base your judgements on what you see and hear on online forums as well as youtube videos... take note im not a fan of interracial mixing but since they are already there, you have to accept them to be able to live with them... blacks in europe arent as bad as the blacks in america, and alot of that has to do with the kind of environment they are exposed to... you speak of eastern europe being alpha yet you left to go live in Canada, and lets say Canada is anglo white... what are you doing there in the first place? Now the heat/trend is against Muslims/Blacks/Hispanics... if this was off the cards, Eastern euros would be next to be discriminated against, but eastern european people are very one dimentional and thick headed, they are only good for fighting and arguing, so much low IQ its astounding.
    Lot of ethnic cope on this site lately. Its beautiful to see the delusion of the under-races.

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It's cause we have stronger values and morals, and don't want to be stepped all over like the case was with Russia...

Germany, France, and Sweden fucked themselves

I don't mind Asians, other Europeans, etc.

Lol, I'm friends with a lot of Nigerians from my Uni cause they have good morals and stick with their own kind/business

But the worst is when you a separate species of animal into another den and see one die off...

I'm NEVER going to just accept blacks in Europe, since all they want to do is mainly fuck other white women instead of their own, cause their own black women aren't as highly valued, and these are piss-poor immigrants who do not offer anything of value, except suck money off from the government and the people who live there

In Eastern-Europe, there is a credit system where if you offer money for education/services, they'll welcome you to study there for a period of time or work for a certain job, then fuck right off

We're not gonna be accepting a bunch of pajeets and kiss their asses, lmao, fuck that shit

I'm only here in Canada cause of visiting family who are here cause of jobs, which is true for many of the immigrants here living in Canada, so it doesn't really bother me and they all have their own communities

I live in the most whitest part of the U.S., and there are white dime-pieces everywhere and whites in general who I'm comfortable sticking around with

I'd rather be with my own kind and color skin cause they're people I'm comfortable with...and its been true in psychology as well, look it up, people in mixed relationships go down the drain due to moral dilemmas and culture clashes
    Last edited by RUTSKI; 2018-07-11 at 07:43 PM.

Weight
    108kg HAHAHAHAHAH
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Yes the billionaire most powerful man on the planet who is outsmarting every world leader has a low IQ...nice cope.
    he blatantly isn't, he's just unpredictable (or unorthodox) you're giving him too much credit.
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by obesemane123 View Post
    he blatantly isn't, he's just unpredictable (or unorthodox) you're giving him too much credit.
    Yea he's not business as usual, go along to get along, lazy, insider bs. He is interested in winning, not making friends. Tillerson was that way, that is why he is gone.

Trump is a breathe of fresh air and is running the country like a LEADER should, unlike that phaggot obama who let other countries walk all over us, managed the decline of American influence, etc.

And I hope it pisses you the hell of that Trump is doing so well.

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yea he's not business as usual, go along to get along, lazy, insider bs. He is interested in winning, not making friends. Tillerson was that way, that is why he is gone.

Trump is a breathe of fresh air and is running the country like a LEADER should, unlike that phaggot obama who let other countries walk all over us, managed the decline of American influence, etc.

This.

Trump may be the greatest president, ever.

Weight
    108kg HAHAHAHAHAH
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

great american speech big guy
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)

it does piss them off and i love it. europe has been benefiting from/using us for too long...

obesemane and several other English brahs are having trouble coping. he should stick with grizzly jr and vynzbrah troll post tbh. hes better at that
    America is winning again and it drives them nuts. Trump may go down as one of the best presidents in history along with GW and Lincoln...and maybe one of the best leaders of history.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    This.

Trump may be the greatest president, ever.
    see above

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    180lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    of course she probably threw herself at him
    Not surprised and maybe a secret visit to Croatia is in the cards for Trumpski.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    gonna finally get to kick u around like a football u little gnome

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    It's cause we have stronger values and morals, and don't want to be stepped all over like the case was with Russia...

Germany, France, and Sweden fucked themselves

I don't mind Asians, other Europeans, etc.

Lol, I'm friends with a lot of Nigerians from my Uni cause they have good morals and stick with their own kind/business

But the worst is when you a separate species of animal into another den and see one die off...

I'm NEVER going to just accept blacks in Europe, since all they want to do is mainly fuck other white women instead of their own, cause their own black women aren't as highly valued, and these are piss-poor immigrants who do not offer anything of value, except suck money off from the government and the people who live there

In Eastern-Europe, there is a credit system where if you offer money for education/services, they'll welcome you to study there for a period of time or work for a certain job, then fuck right off

We're not gonna be accepting a bunch of pajeets and kiss their asses, lmao, fuck that shit

I'm only here in Canada cause of visiting family who are here cause of jobs, which is true for many of the immigrants here living in Canada, so it doesn't really bother me and they all have their own communities

I live in the most whitest part of the U.S., and there are white dime-pieces everywhere and whites in general who I'm comfortable sticking around with

I'd rather be with my own kind and color skin cause they're people I'm comfortable with...and its been true in psychology as well, look it up, people in mixed relationships go down the drain due to moral dilemmas and culture clashes
    while i agree with most of what you said... i was referring to ethnics and people from different ethnicities already living in the west or born in the west being accepted instead of hated on not that ones who are still coming in... that would only take the country down the shitter.

and with regards to Eastern euros having stronger core, morals... while i agree, that still has nothing to do with how they are mentally, something about eastern europeans being mentally not there, something isnt right in the head tbh, and i am an eastern euro whose aware of this. We have some of the worlds worst IQs or the priorities are just not right. Eastern europeans are like the arabs of Europe. Racists, High morals, Family is valued, family oriented, always arguing, fighting and poor with shitty and dirty neighbourhoods which is nothing to be proud of really which is most likely why they immigrate to the west as well. I for one wouldnt be proud of anything unless im doing better than the ones im discriminate against. lol even africa would mog us if they effeciently took control of their resources, Arabs have oil... we have zilch.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    it does piss them off and i love it. europe has been benefiting from/using us for too long...

obesemane and several other English brahs are having trouble coping. he should stick with grizzly jr and vynzbrah troll post tbh. hes better at that
    America is winning again and it drives them nuts. Trump may go down as one of the best presidents in history along with GW and Lincoln...and maybe one of the best leaders of history.

All of Trump's successes are just luck brah

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    probably. $$$$$$$
    keeping you faggots updated

--Varicose vein FREE

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    while i agree with most of what you said... i was referring to ethnics and people from different ethnicities already living in the west or born in the west being accepted instead of hated on not that ones who are still coming in... that would only take the country down the shitter.

and with regards to Eastern euros having stronger core, morals... while i agree, that still has nothing to do with how they are mentally, something about eastern europeans being mentally not there, something isnt right in the head tbh, and i am an eastern euro whose aware of this. We have some of the worlds worst IQs or the priorities are just not right. Eastern europeans are like the arabs of Europe. Racists, High morals, Family is valued, family oriented, always arguing, fighting and poor with shitty and dirty neighbourhoods which is nothing to be proud of really which is most likely why they immigrate to the west as well. I for one wouldnt be proud of anything unless im doing better than the ones im discriminate against. lol even africa would mog us if they effeciently took control of their resources, Arabs have oil... we have zilch.
    In this current day and age...I'm more proud to be Eastern Euro than ever...almost every Western Euro country is turning into shit with all the disgusting and dirty muslims who are low class and low value along with liberalism in the background...while we in the East are more in control and aware of the whole globalist agenda being pushed against White Euros

Why don't the Arabs just flock back to their oil-rich countries and resort to Africa, if they're so great?

Why are so many immigrating to Canada, U.S. and Western Europe?
    Last edited by RUTSKI; 2018-07-13 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    She's a purdy lady, don't know anything about her politics
    You keep your distance with a system of touch
    And gentle persuasion
    I'm lost in admiration
    Could I need you this much?
    Oh, you're wasting my time
    You're justó, justó, just wasting time

Solid PeckerWood

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    In this current day and age...I'm more proud to be Eastern Euro than ever...almost every Western Euro country is turning into shit with all the disgusting and dirty muslims who are low class and low value along with liberalism in the background...while we in the East are more in control and aware of the whole globalist agenda being pushed against White Euros

Why don't the Arabs just flock back to their oil-rich countries and resort to Africa, if they're so great?

Why are so many immigrating to Canada, U.S. and Western Europe?
    You’re mistaking arabs for pakis and indians... arabs are very high maintenance and rich af people and have almost same values as eastern europeans if not more fyi, you havent lived among them to know... the only bad thing going for them is the holier than thou attitude which is reserved to gulf arabs but other arabs are very hospitable people clean as well as mind their own business.. they are backward people when it comes to advancement but they’ll get there

The majority of arabs who immigrate are successful people too, I don’t know what your on about. Do you just hate arabs for the sake of hating them? Lots of western and asian expats work and live here and wouldn’t think of going home if anything dread going home on holidays. Your concept is completely flawed.

I am a proud eastern european as well, thats my heritage but i lived among many ethnicities to make up my mind. Hate only breeds hate and discrimination, which is no way a good thing.

Arabs like many other ethnicities have bad apples. The media lately just seems to give them more focus.

Go out more, you’ll regret wasting time hating on anyone

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You’re mistaking arabs for pakis and indians... arabs are very high maintenance and rich af people and have almost same values as eastern europeans if not more fyi, you havent lived among them to know... the only bad thing going for them is the holier than thou attitude which is reserved to gulf arabs but other arabs are very hospitable people clean as well as mind their own business.. they are backward people when it comes to advancement but they’ll get there

The majority of arabs who immigrate are successful people too, I don’t know what your on about. Do you just hate arabs for the sake of hating them? Lots of western and asian expats work and live here and wouldn’t think of going home if anything dread going home on holidays. Your concept is completely flawed.

I am a proud eastern european as well, thats my heritage but i lived among many ethnicities to make up my mind. Hate only breeds hate and discrimination, which is no way a good thing.

Arabs like many other ethnicities have bad apples. The media lately just seems to give them more focus.

Go out more, you’ll regret wasting time hating on anyone
    Yeah...I have friends who are Arabs and I see lots of them partying in Vegas, Toronto, Boston, etc.

Most of them hire escorts or go to strip clubs just to get laid or sexual satisfaction...or they spend thousands of dollars thinking you need all the money in the world just to have a bitch...lol just lol

These friends are either Lebanese or Iranian
    Last edited by RUTSKI; 2018-07-13 at 04:49 PM.

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yeah...I have friends who are Arabs and I see lots of them partying in Vegas, Toronto, Boston, etc.

Most of them hire escorts or go to strip clubs just to get laid or sexual satisfaction...or they spend thousands of dollars thinking you need all the money in the world just to have a bitch...lol just lol

These friends are either Lebanese or Iranian
    to each their own tbh... does it change who they are if they are your friends? lots of people on here hire prostitutes for money too and alot of others who we dont know about... i really see nothing wrong with it honestly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast