Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

So this loser I am freinds with just came to my house and threatened to trash my car because I didn't hang out with him

I thought some of you faggots on here are loser but Jesus christ. So I have a night class untill 9 pm tonight, this loser that is a parisite that I have been "freinds" with since high school is a super huge loser. He worked with me as a mechanic even. Real lunitic srs

So he keeps texting me non stop while I am in class, I'm like wtf man you know what I'm doing wtf do you want. He's like when you get out, I'm like holy fucking shit you know my entire schedule already you stalker. (dudes 35 by the way and owns tons of AR-s and shit with bayonett attachment I mean a real small dicked loser) So I stop responding which I knew was a bad idea (I legit can't get rid of this dude). I get home, my neibor (the trannies mom) said that there was an angry bald dude driving a hyundia velosqueer trying to break into your house, I was about to call the police.

I'm like jesus fucking christ are you srs? Shes like yeah, I text him I'm like dude did you come here and try to break in while I was at school? He's like yeah you peice of shit I knew you didn't really don't even go to school, you just said you started going back to school so you don't have to talk to me as much anymore. I'm like holy crap bro please stop texting me I'm legit scared, just leave me alone for a while. Proceeds to call me over and over so I just tuned my phone off.

30 seconds later he's pounding on my door, my dogs are going nuts cause he's acting like a complete wierdo freak. He keeps screaming through the door if you don't come out I'm gonna slash ur tires. I'm like dude come on are you actually fucking serious right now? He takes out a knife and holds it to my tire, gonna slash ur tires. I show him my phone through the window after I made sure he didn't have a gun and say I'm seriously gonna call 911, this is totally not cool and you are scaring the fuck out of me and you know I don't get scared easy. I'm not kidding I will kill you if I have to

He breaks down and starts crying, telling me I have no idea what he's going through, I'm just like are you actually serious? Youve known me since I was 14 if anything I've been through just as much if not more. He just sitting there wailing like some kind of faggot sobbing. I had to promice that we would hand out on friday to get him to leave me the fuck alone.

This is really turning into a srs problem for me, I don't know what to do I'm afraid to hang out with him but at the same time I'm afraid not to. There is no doubt in my mind that he would shoot up my familly over this. This is not satire at all I'm dead fucking srs wtf do I do?
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Has he always been like this or did something make him snap? Drugs?

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Stay safe op.
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1131 Post(s)
    Wtf lmao
    Natty crew~~

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Damn brah he sounds crazy unstable. Probably at his breaking point tbh

Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    You should offer to give him a handjob to ease some of his stress
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    All-you-can-eat
    Height
    Not enough to get laid in 2018
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'd cry too of I was bald
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    *best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
    *I will be the only person who attends my funeral crew*
    *1/10 on a good day crew*
    *never been to a party unless family reunions count crew*
    *never gotten a girl's number crew*
    *0 texts on average per day crew*
    *talk to myself just to hear a human's voice crew*
    *gets mail at 2am to avoid neighbors crew*
    *zero friends crew*

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Natty crew~~

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    ay post more pics of that hot tranny for the lads

grab a blaha next time he comes thru trying to break in pretty sure you can blaha him down if he breaks into your home armed with a knife
    Last edited by bigmane123; 2018-07-12 at 12:45 AM.
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Has he always been like this or did something make him snap? Drugs?
    He's always been a very odd dude but we live so close to each other we would just hang out because of convenience I think. He was addicted to heroin up until about 2 years ago, IMO I really do think he is clean but I don't think I have ever seen him sober since we started hanging out smoking weed in my garage at night with the girls across the street. So maybe he is just duranged and the drugs were actually making him act more like a sane person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Stay safe op.
    I'm not even kidding my whole fam aint safe, I'm pretty sure he is actually a homosexual that is in love with me. His older brother is openly gay. My whole life people (even my mom) said I think he is in love with you. I'm just like lol na I just think he has no freinds and is really lonely, I feel bad for him. Well he probably really is a fucking homo, and now I have to deal with this fucker who lives within walking distance of me who is mentally ill and a stalker. This is what I get for quitting my job, moving back home, and trying to redo my 20's because I fucked up so bad. I was free of him when I lived in the city on my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Damn brah he sounds crazy unstable. Probably at his breaking point tbh
    he really is, he is convinced that the people he works with (the shop owner is my best freinds dad, and its why I lol when @Omega thinks that hes the one that stole my tools ha) is conspiring with the mechanics agains him so he gets less jobs. This is after he gave him the job no questions asked because he did so many favors for him in the past like rebuiding his sons motor. He won't even talk to me about work anymore, I'm almost certain he thinks about killing all of them every day and its scary because he has a desert eagle in his tool box. I know for a fact he's just very low IQ and is by far the dumbest and slowest person working there. He wouldn't still have a job if it werent his buddies dad, and this is the guy he wants to kill lmao. Its crazzzzzy fucked up tbh

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    He's always been a very odd dude but we live so close to each other we would just hang out because of convenience I think. He was addicted to heroin up until about 2 years ago, IMO I really do think he is clean but I don't think I have ever seen him sober since we started hanging out smoking weed in my garage at night with the girls across the street. So maybe he is just duranged and the drugs were actually making him act more like a sane person?

I'm not even kidding my whole fam aint safe, I'm pretty sure he is actually a homosexual that is in love with me. His older brother is openly gay. My whole life people (even my mom) said I think he is in love with you. I'm just like lol na I just think he has no freinds and is really lonely, I feel bad for him. Well he probably really is a fucking homo, and now I have to deal with this fucker who lives within walking distance of me who is mentally ill and a stalker. This is what I get for quitting my job, moving back home, and trying to redo my 20's because I fucked up so bad. I was free of him when I lived in the city on my own.

he really is, he is convinced that the people he works with (the shop owner is my best freinds dad, and its why I lol when @Omega thinks that hes the one that stole my tools ha) is conspiring with the mechanics agains him so he gets less jobs. This is after he gave him the job no questions asked because he did so many favors for him in the past like rebuiding his sons motor. He won't even talk to me about work anymore, I'm almost certain he thinks about killing all of them every day and its scary because he has a desert eagle in his tool box. I know for a fact he's just very low IQ and is by far the dumbest and slowest person working there. He wouldn't still have a job if it werent his buddies dad, and this is the guy he wants to kill lmao. Its crazzzzzy fucked up tbh
    i had a incel bald friend like this named jeff that i used to get free addys off or for dirt cheap he was bald completely at 21 he lived a soyboi warcraft beta cope lifestyle but used to be a chad before he lost his hair dudes dad is rich af always buying up houses to flip n let him n his brother stay in one for free dude just copes n stays up for days on addy n drinks beer all day warcrafting n doing geek shit

but hes harmless tho but trys to put up a front like hes some psycho gangsta that will do something but never leaves the house ever except for ciggs n beer
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i had a incel bald friend like this named jeff that i used to get free addys off or for dirt cheap he was bald completely at 21 he lived a soyboi warcraft beta cope lifestyle but used to be a chad before he lost his hair dudes dad is rich af always buying up houses to flip n let him n his brother stay in one for free dude just copes n stays up for days on addy n drinks beer all day warcrafting n doing geek shit

but hes harmless tho but trys to put up a front like hes some psycho gangsta that will do something but never leaves the house ever except for ciggs n beer
    now that I think about it in HS this dude actually fucked some chicks, then all of a sudden he was incel as fuck. Holly shit he is gay

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    now that I think about it in HS this dude actually fucked some chicks, then all of a sudden he was incel as fuck. Holly shit he is gay
    is he on addy or some kinda script meds? those make most ppl beta n incel af over the yrs ive noticed and drives them into deeper depression

look at all those public shooters that have been caught lately over the yrs like that colorado creep he was on hella psych n anti depression meds those fuck ppl up big time esp if they dont take their meds
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Get him a tranny hooker srs
    all posts are fictional and for entertainment. paterpan was a fictional character not a real person.

~soyboy crew~
    ~degenerate crew~
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerchad View Post
    So I was at a festival today and I'm amazed how many 15 year old looking girls have a fully developed hourglass figure. And how tons of guys look skinnyfat and disgusting. really makes you think.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    is he on addy or some kinda script meds? those make most ppl beta n incel af over the yrs ive noticed and drives them into deeper depression

look at all those public shooters that have been caught lately over the yrs like that colorado creep he was on hella psych n anti depression meds those fuck ppl up big time esp if they dont take their meds
    I'm not sure, he makes more than 30 dollars an hour, lives with his parents, and I always have more money than him so something strange is going on

I can spot someone on uppers and opiates a mile away though and I just don't see it. If anything he is taking benzo's and booze I'd say. when he was over today he was slurring his speach pretty good and looked sedated but pupils not constricted. Need an expert @Lil Flinch

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Get him a tranny hooker srs
    humm could actually work lol

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    I'm not sure, he makes more than 30 dollars an hour, lives with his parents, and I always have more money than him so something strange is going on

I can spot someone on uppers and opiates a mile away though and I just don't see it. If anything he is taking benzo's and booze I'd say. when he was over today he was slurring his speach pretty good and looked sedated but pupils not constricted. Need an expert @Lil Flinch
    hes prolly on oxy or heroin i knew heroin addicts that could hide it well they would use addy at work n still do h to keep from getting sick but not enough to be super high n nodded out till they get home
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)

Gunmaxx bro.

Not even trolling i swear they're putting some shit in the chiraq drinking water cuz the fag/tranny population tripled in like 2 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast