Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTSKI View Post
    Physique looks attainable natty

The numbers on the bench at that leanness and bodyweight sound unrealistic

maybe 225x31 at peak of a bulk

who is dis guy?

You're just as deluded, gullible, fooled, and deceived as well.

Are you from India or China or South America as well?
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ranasif25 View Post
    I'm trying
    To find these veins but I can't find. Can u circle the area in the pic and post it.

Also, lol Simeon panda is on gear and looks like sht

And no one gives a fk about the band wagon or those randoms on insta commenting

Wtf at steroids disease. Brb Zyzz Brb all athletes on it
    It's because you're so deluded that you can't see them.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I'm trying
    To find these veins but I can't find. Can u circle the area in the pic and post it.

Why do you think these instagram celebrities travel to places like India? Because they know the power of what 1 billion fooled and deluded human beings can bring.

You have to remember that Indias population is over 1 Billion.

Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    100percent nattycuz.
    His natty test is so high that he donates it so people can make steroids.

Fucking retard
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTSKI View Post
    I'd say natty

altho repping 31 reps at 225 at that level of leanness is highly unlikely
    Your brain wants you to believe that this is natural so you do your best to believe it. You want to believe that he can compete with NFL players.

But guess what?

Nobody can compete with NFL players. NFL players are the biggest, fastest, and strongest human beings to ever exist.

None of you have any clue what you're up against with NFL players.

So you do your best to go on instagram and worship these little steroid users from Canada.

Pause this video at 2:58 to 2:59.

The difference between Vernon Davis and this steroid user from Canada is simple. Vernon Davis is doing this shit naturally.

He was 6'2 and 266-273 in this video. This was after college when he was at his strongest.

He's no longer at this weight or strength anymore because he's already in the NFL and he's not training like a powerlifter anymore.

His listed weight is at around 245 today.

It's about time you all wake the fuck up and realize the truth on the matter.

Vernon Davis set a world record of 4.38 in the 40 at 6'2 and 255-261 at the combine. Which is the fastest 40 yard dash ever ran at body weights over 250. It might be the fastest over 225lbs as well. He benched 480 like it was nothing. Imagine if he decides to become a powerlifter and not go into the NFL. We are looking at a natural bench of 565 or so.

He was bigger in this video than he was at the combine.

Countless of other NFL players at linebacker, tight end, defensive end have put up similiar numbers over the past 100 years.

You're all too clueless as to who the strongest human beings in the world are naturally so you go on instagram and worship these little steroid users from Canada.

Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_London_413 View Post
    You're gullible.
    I get the whole instagram followers being a bunch of hopeful pajeets and all the androgen receptors yadda yadda yadda...

But to be honest, the photo of the shoulders shown in the OP of him look pretty normal/proportional

And football players are psychologically fucked up and are on tons of shit, no denying the offensive lineman are the biggest mofos, but look like shit

Hell, they casually pop addy pills before games and call em "skittles"
    Last edited by RUTSKI; 2018-07-12 at 03:52 AM.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I'm trying

I found a pic for you .. It's one of his pics. Click it and see for yourself.

That's not normal.

Those vericose veins are something that you would expect to find in a 56 to 78 year old man. Not someone of his age.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj-o48Eg...llinjoseph_fit

Look closely at the veins closest to the tattoo.

See how they do a squiggle? Notice how they are squiggly looking?

That's the disease of steroids working it's way through his body. Sooner or later they start to become even more clumped up upon one another. More stacked up upon one another. And sooner or later he starts to look like Stan Efferding.

What's going on is that his body doesn't recognize the chemicals that he's putting in his body so the body starts to show signs of the disease in the form of squiggly veins and pumped up versions of vericose veins. Typically they present themselves in the shoulder as well as into the chest area.

Depending upon the amount of steroid use these veins can present themselves all throughout the body. Especially in the thighs.

Depends on how much they take.

So who's the deluded one now? You or me?

He doesn't represent the fitness industry.

He represents the disease and sickness industry.

Explain to me how you think vericose veins are healthy or having zero to no body fat is healthy.

It must suck to be a deluded fool huh?

And yet again. Damn i'm just too good. You have no clue who you're dealing with when you talk to me.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 04:07 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quit trolling OP

That guy is top 1% of roid users ffs

Literally half of the guys at any gym are on roids. Even the guys who dont look impressive at all

Source: i get these niggas juice IRL
    I am not GANG GANG
    I do not GANG BANG
    Play me like Iím pussy I will run up and BANG BANG

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Did you think I was joking about the third world country comments or something?

Here are a few instagram users pages from the comment section that I found on his first pic.

https://www.instagram.com/gabe_melendez20/

https://www.instagram.com/ecmunoz1/

https://www.instagram.com/thesammeraz/

https://www.instagram.com/jaciel.as/

And then you have guys like this guys page. He's a photographer.

https://www.instagram.com/bombelkiemonumental/

You have to remember that 98 percent of photographers will only hire steroid users.

Now take this theory and times this by a trillion.

That's what goes on in the fitness world. Third world countries such as India and basically all of South America convince you to join in on the band wagon.

All they do is the same stupid comments over and over.

" WOW you're so hot!" " WOW" " Beast mode" " WOW" And then if they are from South America they like to do their " Ultima " comment.

" You're so amazing!"

They tag everyone and anyone that they can.

Sucks that the USA becomes as deluded as they do.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 04:33 AM.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I'm trying

What's wrong? No comeback to what I had to say?

Do you know why you don't have a comeback?

Because there is no comeback when talking to me. That's why.

Weight
    Height
    185cms
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    yeah bro all natty just my custom meal plan and bro split

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlHA-mCl...llinjoseph_fit
    Sponsored by asn_beast_unleashed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRJE6RCW0mE

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydskii View Post
    yeah bro all natty just my custom meal plan and bro split

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlHA-mCl...llinjoseph_fit
    Perfect example of a steroid user who profits off of his steroid use.

I wonder how many gullible, deceived, naive, deluded, and fooled third world country customers he has.

And not to mention thousands upon thousands of deluded American customers as well.

This guys in such denial that the more steroids he takes, and the stronger he becomes the more he thinks that it's literally who he is on the inside.

The deeper the self denial becomes.

He thinks it's all hard work.

WOW! You worked hard? Nobody fucking cares. Everyone on this planet works hard.

He thinks that he's magical because he can look like that. Like it's something within the foods that he eats or the training that he does.

It would never be because you're on fucking steroids. No why would it be?

Sucks that he will never know where he could have taken himself naturally now.

ONce you take steroids you fuck up forever.

There is no turning back.

Even if you quit you're on a different level still.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Here's a youtube video of Karelin the Russian wrestler who was 887 and 2.

2 fucking losses.

He literally thinks that it's all hard work.

Yet he's on steroids.

You can clearly see the difference between the two videos.

In the so called " motivation " video you can clearly see that he was on steroids during the majority of the matches.

Yet in this video. The 2000 olympics where he lost against the American Gardner. He seems a bit off physically.

Do you know why ? It's because he got off of the steroids probably a year before the olympic games.

Watch the 2000 video against Gardner. He was only 32 here.

Yet at 32 he looks like he's 42 because of the steroid abuse.

You're suppose to get stronger all the way up to the lower 40s naturally if you do it right .... Yet here is Karelin looking weak as hell in the 2000 olympic video because it was his trick to get off of the steroids up to a year before the Olympics.

And you have to remember you're dealing with Russia here.

Do you remember the track and field scandal in 2016?

The Russian officials covered up the steroid tests and were paid to do so.

If you don't know about that then research it.

Anything that comes out of Russia is fake as hell just like Karelin.

All of his so called achievements are thrown out. They will all be erased from history.

Yet here you have millions upon millions of stupid, retarded, gullible, deceived, naive, and fooled Russians as well as countless fans across the world calling Karelin their hero.

Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 06:36 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Cliff notes.

The entire country of India loves to worship steroid users. Check the comment sections of lots of these instagram celebrities and you will see just where the majority of the comments are coming from.

The majority of the comments come from India, all of South America, China, different parts of Europe that don't know any better. Etc.

They do their stupid little comments of " YAY! " And " You're so hot!" and " Beast mode!"

and then on top of that more " WOW! I want to be like you when I grow up!"

And then on top of that they tag about a billion people in the process.

Completely clueless.

Completely deceived, deluded, gullible, and fooled.

It's called the social media band wagon effect.
    I have the footage.
    keeping you faggots updated

--Varicose vein FREE

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Just face it everyone. Russians aren't shit without their steroids. Same goes with everyone else.

Karelin looks like a little bitch in the 2000 olympic video. Looks flabby as hell. That's what happens when you get off of the steroids. It's like a cinderella story.

The clock strikes 12 and you turn back into the fucking pumpkin that you were before the steroid abuse.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 06:34 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just face it everyone. Russians aren't shit without their steroids. Same goes with everyone else.

Karelin looks like a little bitch in the 2000 video. Looks flabby as hell. That's what happens when you get off of the steroids. It's like a cinderella story.

The clock strikes 12 and you turn back into the fucking pumpkin that you were before the steroid abuse.
    keeping you faggots updated

--Varicose vein FREE

Weight
    hissening 500lbs
    Height
    6'6 500lbs and you?
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)

Karelin looks like a little bitch in the 2000 olympic video. Looks flabby as hell. That's what happens when you get off of the steroids. It's like a cinderella story.

@thesavagestallion
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    The delusion and self denial is so great.

That here you have even the Olympic youtube channel worshipping karelin and calling him a legend. \

You won't be able to watch the video because the olympic youtube channel blocks it from third party sites.

But go to youtube and type in " Karelin an olympic legend is born" And you will see the video.

That's how great the delusion really is.

That people within the Olympic committee are going to worship a steroid user.

It's incredible that he never got caught during the olympics.

Just goes to show how flawed the olympic testing really is.

It's not 100 percent perfect.

And when you have officials in Russia hiding and destroying the postive steroid tests just like they did in 2016 for the olympics then what do you expect?

It's straight up deception through every single government agency in Russia. They are so proud of their steroid using wrestler that they will do everything that they can to hide the results.

Here's an article about others that have the same opinion that I do of him.

There is a window of oppurtunity for them to take steroids before major olympic competition.

Who knows. Maybe the Russians even threw out some positive tests from him during other olympic games. That's how fucked up Russia is.

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ds-400192.html
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-07-12 at 07:08 AM.

Weight
    nattymaxxing
    Height
    6'1 without shoes
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    holy shit this matt london guy is always posting long ass essays lmao

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast