Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: MENT log

  1. #1
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808

    MENT log

    I Just have 1g worth so enough to run 25mg ED for 5.7 weeks.

    Starting weight (end of day): 207

    Goal weight (end of day): 220+

    Day 1:
    ---------

    Sleep cycle is messed up from the 5 days of tren I did prior to this so I didn't sleep last night. Pinned the first 25mg about 12 hours ago. This morning when I got up I weighed over 210lbs.... usually I am 205-206 max. Pretty crazy cause I was trying dbol and anadrol for short few day bursts the last little while and none of them had that effect on my weight.

    Since my last pin I have lowered test to 600 to 300mg/wk although it will take a little while for my levels to come down. I increased the ai as soon as I took the ment, took 0.4mg adex and 6mg aromasin yesterday. Diet will be clean, high fats and also a good amount of carbs.

    Already look bigger after just 12 hours and appetite is up.
    Last edited by Theorems; 2019-10-05 at 01:04 PM.

  2. #2
    99IQ chainlink holder Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    4,223
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    RIP sperm

  3. #3
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    RIP sperm
    Dude my balls are literally the size of grapes at this point. I hope I'll be able to have kids someday but if not it's get what deserve.

  4. #4
    Senior Member boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 31 2018
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6061801
    why both adex and exem?

  5. #5
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    why both adex and exem?
    Wanting to switch to adex which I just got cause exem always seems to either crash my estrogen or not be enough and adex is smoother. But I felt high estrogen yesterday so I took some of both. Will try 0.3 or 0.4 adex per day now.

  6. #6
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Up 6 lbs in 24 hours. Took 0.5mg adex today, think I'll stay there unless things change.

    Also on 25mg of proviron per day and 10mg Cialis per day.

    Did an arm workout today, very high volume and light weights. Had the most insane pump and I can't remember the last time I was this horny. I've been walking around binge eating with a boner that won't die for the past hour.

    Loving it so far. This is what steroids should feel like.

  7. #7
    99IQ chainlink holder Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    4,223
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Sounds like the start of a beautiful addiction

  8. #8
    gave up FATFUCK123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2018
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2008321
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Sounds like the start of a beautiful addiction
    roids are the deadliest cope

  9. #9
    Senior Member Anders69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2019
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10337260
    Nice man but gotta be honest, you know that's a cosmetic drug mostly right? Test eq deca for size over long periods is better health wise imo

  10. #10
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Nice man but gotta be honest, you know that's a cosmetic drug mostly right? Test eq deca for size over long periods is better health wise imo
    What do you mean? I thought it was the goat for putting on mass.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Anders69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2019
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10337260
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    What do you mean? I thought it was the goat for putting on mass.
    Test is the goat tbh, well the way I meant it was more like, do you need it? Most guys out there that are rather big don't do these type of stuff because of health and gaining mass is more about eating, add 750 test 3iu gh and some low insulin and you'll gain a ton man

    Sorry for derailing your thread just don't like that steroid when I heard people talk about it as being worse than almost everything

    Coming from a guy that's been upto 118kg

  12. #12
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Test is the goat tbh, well the way I meant it was more like, do you need it? Most guys out there that are rather big don't do these type of stuff because of health and gaining mass is more about eating, add 750 test 3iu gh and some low insulin and you'll gain a ton man

    Sorry for derailing your thread just don't like that steroid when I heard people talk about it as being worse than almost everything

    Coming from a guy that's been upto 118kg
    It's treating me well so far. Where do you get your insulin from? Can you just get it without a prescription?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Anders69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2019
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10337260
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    It's treating me well so far. Where do you get your insulin from? Can you just get it without a prescription?
    Aslong as kidney values are good etc

    Well I'm over here in Northern Europe so it's black market if you want it here haha

  14. #14
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Aslong as kidney values are good etc

    Well I'm over here in Northern Europe so it's black market if you want it here haha
    Kidney and liver and lipids have always been good. Apparently ment isn't even that harsh compared to tren. People's main complaint is the ungodly amount of methylestrogen from what I've read. That and it's an expensive roid.

  15. #15
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Aslong as kidney values are good etc

    Well I'm over here in Northern Europe so it's black market if you want it here haha
    Oh hey apparently where I live in Canada I don't need a prescription and it's way cheaper than in the us. I don't handle carbs well either, lots of viseral fat and my arms are lagging in comparison. I'm gonna get some lantus tommorow I think.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Anders69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2019
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10337260
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    Kidney and liver and lipids have always been good. Apparently ment isn't even that harsh compared to tren. People's main complaint is the ungodly amount of methylestrogen from what I've read. That and it's an expensive roid.
    That's great man, yeah tren is harsh and one primary reason why I'm prejudice against these new roids and prohornones coming out, so bad for the organs, will be following your log man

  17. #17
    Senior Member Anders69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2019
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10337260
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    Oh hey apparently where I live in Canada I don't need a prescription and it's way cheaper than in the us. I don't handle carbs well either, lots of viseral fat and my arms are lagging in comparison. I'm gonna get some lantus tommorow I think.
    Time to grow man! Same haha, arms are weak vs shoulders and chest.. Body Dominant af

    So many Canadians coming up in bodybuilding, Damn, you boys taking over

  18. #18
    99IQ chainlink holder Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    4,223
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    add m1t to your cycle and youd be a monster

  19. #19
    Senior Member boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 31 2018
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6061801
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    Oh hey apparently where I live in Canada I don't need a prescription and it's way cheaper than in the us. I don't handle carbs well either, lots of viseral fat and my arms are lagging in comparison. I'm gonna get some lantus tommorow I think.
    slin isn't worth it unless you struggle to put on weight man, and by struggle to put on weight I mean you're pushing 250lbs lean and literally can't eat anymore

    and you're tall arms are almost always gonna be weak in comparison

  20. #20
    Acquiring aesthetics Theorems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24044808
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    slin isn't worth it unless you struggle to put on weight man, and by struggle to put on weight I mean you're pushing 250lbs lean and literally can't eat anymore

    and you're tall arms are almost always gonna be weak in comparison
    Only gonna use it for ~6 weeks before cruising and switching to a low carb diet. Thinking I'll do 30iu lantus per day, maybe add a small amount of fast acting slin post workout if all goes well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions