Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MENT log

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorems View Post
    Good, life is gay. After that I ate alot of applesauce and went to bed now I feel fine in the morning.

If I was going hypo off fast acting slin I would have been eating icecream instead but there was no rush. Although my hand have never been that shaky before.
    just be safe mayne I've had a lot of blood sugar issues over the past couple years and can tell you from my experience it takes much longer than what you read online to get your glucose levels back up. If you're ever feeling like you can't think straight or like you're about to pass out start slamming liquid glucose if you can find it, and go pick up some glucose tabs they're cheap as hell and you can slam a handful if you feel things going downhill

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    when you get on slin aren't you suppose to eat as much shit food as possible? like just eat loads of chips and icecream

Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    My body is morphing so quickly and the pumps are crazy. I didn't expect this but it basically feels like I started taking high dose superdrol with the fullness/vascularity, muscle endurance and carb cravings.

Feel like I'm never eating enough. Did a long back work out with 30 sets because it took forever to burn myself out on this stuff.

Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    just be safe mayne I've had a lot of blood sugar issues over the past couple years and can tell you from my experience it takes much longer than what you read online to get your glucose levels back up. If you're ever feeling like you can't think straight or like you're about to pass out start slamming liquid glucose if you can find it, and go pick up some glucose tabs they're cheap as hell and you can slam a handful if you feel things going downhill
    Alright yeah thanks I'll have to get some of those. Also should get one of those blood sugar monitor things.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    My body is morphing so quickly and the pumps are crazy. I didn't expect this but it basically feels like I started taking high dose superdrol with the fullness/vascularity, muscle endurance and carb cravings.

Feel like I'm never eating enough. Did a long back work out with 30 sets because it took forever to burn myself out on this stuff.
    post a pic with a juicy pump

Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Idk might switch to a different anabolic, got estrogen in a good place but my dick is dead and numb. Idk why but this is unacceptable. With tren I also got an initial surge in sex drive the first few days before my dick died and prami didn't fix that do I don't think that I'll bother with it now either.

Also feels like my gyno is growing again.

I'm thinking of doing 20mg per day of injectable lgd 4033 + 4mg injectable sdrol per day.
    Last edited by Theorems; Yesterday at 12:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Idk might switch to a different anabolic, got estrogen in a good place but my dick is dead and numb. Idk why but this is unacceptable. With tren I also got an initial surge in sex drive the first few days before my dick died and prami didn't fix that do I don't think that I'll bother with it now either.

Also feels like my gyno is growing again.

I'm thinking of doing 20mg per day of injectable lgd 4033 + 4mg injectable sdrol per day.
    Post a pic aren't you on slin you should be massive

Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    Post a pic aren't you on slin you should be massive
    Been on slin like 4 days lol. And only a very low dose. Not possible to even take a decent selfie at my current gym, I know it's the best I've ever looked but selfies look like shit in there. All the pics look distorted idk. Next week I'll be dragging my dyel friend along and he can take pics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123