Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102
  1. #1
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Ngl get bad vibes from the incels on this forum

    @autismos @deathknight @BlueBlood @Vincel


    Few others can?t remember right now


    Incels make everything worse maybe we need to euthanize or something.

  2. #2
    Senior Member CALFBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2017
    Posts
    706
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40395018
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    @autismos @deathknight @BlueBlood @Vincel


    Few others can?t remember right now


    Incels make everything worse maybe we need to euthanize or something.
    Agreed. There should be a maximum age you can be a virgin.

    If you haven't smashed by age 20-25 you should be put to death or at least banished to a remote island with other incels.

  3. #3
    Gain Train Yacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2014
    Posts
    1,873
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War


    Time to move these incels pony

  4. #4
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    Agreed. There should be a maximum age you can be a virgin.

    If you haven't smashed by age 20-25 you should be put to death or at least banished to a remote island with other incels.
    Incel island would be a pretty funny reality show
    @Vincel you down?

  5. #5
    Senior Member FATFUCK123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2018
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5660792

  6. #6
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    6,492
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Well since you say so...

  7. #7
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532402
    Quote Originally Posted by CALFBRAH View Post
    Agreed. There should be a maximum age you can be a virgin.

    If you haven't smashed by age 20-25 you should be put to death or at least banished to a remote island with other incels.
    i wonder how that would pan out

    you reckon the femmy twink incels would be forced into becoming traps for the chad incels?

  8. #8
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    i wonder how that would pan out

    you reckon the femmy twink incels would be forced into becoming traps for the chad incels?
    Chad incels would be shipped to nearby sister islands with a few traps of their choosing post ascension

  9. #9
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,224
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    I would have been an incel had I not had girls literally throw themselves onto me

  10. #10
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    I would have been an incel had I not had girls literally throw themselves onto me
    Same

    If that girl didn?t throw herself at me in the summer of 2018 I would?ve been incel posting to this day

  11. #11
    Minotaur legs Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    6,050
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    shes not yours its just your turn
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

    I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

    Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

    But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

  12. #12
    Minotaur legs Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    6,050
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    turbochad only 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

    I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

    Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

    But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

  13. #13
    Minotaur legs Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    6,050
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    link is only true bae
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

    I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

    Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

    But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

  14. #14
    Minotaur legs Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    6,050
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

    I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

    Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

    But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

  15. #15
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,086
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Same

    If that girl didn?t throw herself at me in the summer of 2018 I would?ve been incel posting to this day
    Now you?re dadcel posting

  16. #16
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,086
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    shes not yours its just your turn
    She don?t belong to you

    She belongs to the game

  17. #17
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Now you?re dadcel posting
    Smh we’ve been over this it’s fixed

    I wanna hang out with her a little less anyway, been slacking in the gymnasium

  18. #18
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,086
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Smh we?ve been over this it?s fixed

    I wanna hang out with her a little less anyway, been slacking in the gymnasium
    I didn?t get the memo

    Good shit

    If I?m gonna break up w a chick it?s cause she?s a cheating whore, not cause my dad cockblocked me

  19. #19
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I didn?t get the memo

    Good shit

    If I?m gonna break up w a chick it?s cause she?s a cheating whore, not cause my dad cockblocked me
    He was mostly pissed cause I would like go to her after class/work, stay the night etc and he would have no clue where tf I am and why im not home, and often I wouldn?t pick up his calls because brb balls deep in foid

    It was mostly my fault, I mean I live with him I should have better communication with him

    But now I just see her on the weekends cause I wanna put more time in gymnasium and school

  20. #20
    Senior Member immortаlkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01 2017
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    @autismos @deathknight @BlueBlood @Vincel


    Few others can?t remember right now


    Incels make everything worse maybe we need to euthanize or something.
    that indian kid is strange af feel like hes gonna shoot up a school or something srs
    *don't trust indians crew*
    *good looking warrior crew*
    *hate pakis crew*
    *doesn't need a mouth guard crew*
    *NEVER been wrong even once in my life crew*
    *move houses when i owe someone money crew*
    *could beat rory Macdonald and connor mgreggor on the same night crew*
    *never answers phone calls ever crew*
    *could knock out any mfer in the world crew*
    *don't change my ssheheuddhsbeu89s crew*

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions