Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 102
  1. #41
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    bruh he makes brag threads about fucking hookers

    Compares us having sex with mutual partners with his larp of creampieing escorts


    Remember the toothbrush picture?

    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  2. #42
    Senior Member DanielVodkaUniLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42269599
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Compares us having sex with mutual partners with his larp of creampieing escorts


    Remember the toothbrush picture?

    Hi gay bitch

    remember when you larped as a programmer, modder or whatever you called and got taken to pieces

    *yawns at the endless drivel coming out of this gayboys mouth*

    cringe ass mother fucker wannabe

  3. #43
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielVodkaUniLad View Post
    Hi gay bitch

    remember when you larped as a programmer, modder or whatever you called and got taken to pieces

    *yawns at the endless drivel coming out of this gayboys mouth*

    cringe ass mother fucker wannabe


    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    oh cool, idc












    lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Daaaayummm this thread sure turned into one massive pissing match. Come on Op, maybe time to admit you were wrong for once. Pony still is a overachieving dummy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielVodkaUniLad View Post
    savagepony won this thread with ease

    feel bad for the other guy
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  4. #44
    kooky stalker Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    650
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    bruh he makes brag threads about fucking hookers


  5. #45
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    537
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20092801
    im the best looking guy on this website

  6. #46
    Senior Member Daemon453's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16 2019
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Long essay to deliver a roundabout neg.

    We all get a long and banter except the group I mentioned which likely includes your alt. These particular people make the forum far worse.
    The assumption there is that I have an alt account, which is categorically incorrect.

    And I welcome banter as much as the next NT guy, not sure how my reverse incel status makes a difference in the matter to be honest

  7. #47
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    The assumption there is that I have an alt account, which is categorically incorrect.

    And I welcome banter as much as the next NT guy, not sure how my reverse incel status makes a difference in the matter to be honest
    You?re a liar. I?ll ignore you moving forward.
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  8. #48
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Compares us having sex with mutual partners with his larp of creampieing escorts


    Remember the toothbrush picture?

    the fuck are you talking about?

    I uploaded a few physique and drug stash pics and that's it.

    link the thread where I upload a "toothbrush picture" I dare you.

    further evidence you've turned your brain to mush by abusing rec drugs.

    your down to slinging dirt on me that doesn't even exist


  9. #49
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    the fuck are you talking about?

    I uploaded a few physique and drug stash pics and that's it.

    link the thread where I upload a "toothbrush picture" I dare you.

    further evidence you've turned your brain to mush by abusing rec drugs.

    your down to slinging dirt on me that doesn't even exist

    You?re the guy who posted a selfie with a toothbrush in your mouth.
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  10. #50
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    You?re the guy who posted a selfie with a toothbrush in your mouth.
    Never posted a selfie you dumb fuck, and certainly not with a toothbrush.

    back me up @ricflairenin'

  11. #51
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    And they claim the white man is the biggest enemy

    I?m a neutral party
    I lived near a black church where the preachers used to talk mad shit about the "white devil" and claim god/jesus were actually black



    Biggest threat to blacks is other blacks with unregistered handguns, coronary artery/heart disease, and a diet low in micronutrients/high in simple carbohydrates.

    Most black people don't even know what the last two I mentioned are, yet tyrone eats popeye's and smokes black n` milds but still manages to get a D1 football scholarship(seen this happen).

  12. #52
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    Never posted a selfie you dumb fuck, and certainly not with a toothbrush.

    back me up @ricflairenin'
    Yes you did.


    You?re an angry extremely disliked incel.


    What makes you visit this forum? You couldn?t even name one person that likes you here.


    Even interacting with you fouls up the energy of fitmisc. Just leave, go to lookism or somewhere else you can be evil and hateful
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  13. #53
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Yes you did.


    You?re an angry extremely disliked incel.


    What makes you visit this forum? You couldn?t even name one person that likes you here.


    Even interacting with you fouls up the energy of fitmisc. Just leave, go to lookism or somewhere else you can be evil and hateful
    I could invest even more time and energy bashing you but I won't.

    the constant fighting over nothing is what ruins FM and why I don't post as much.

    I'll offer you a truce, you don't talk shit and I won't either. Forget about the past we'll start all over if you want.

    choice is yours...

  14. #54
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    1,828
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Yes you did.


    You?re an angry extremely disliked incel.


    What makes you visit this forum? You couldn?t even name one person that likes you here.


    Even interacting with you fouls up the energy of fitmisc. Just leave, go to lookism or somewhere else you can be evil and hateful


    damn, you buried him with that one

  15. #55
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    13,231
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I could invest even more time and energy bashing you but I won't.

    the constant fighting over nothing is what ruins FM and why I don't post as much.

    I'll offer you a truce, you don't talk shit and I won't either. Forget about the past we'll start all over if you want.

    choice is yours...
    Sure idc
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  16. #56
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,795
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Yes you did.


    You?re an angry extremely disliked incel.


    What makes you visit this forum? You couldn?t even name one person that likes you here.


    Even interacting with you fouls up the energy of fitmisc. Just leave, go to lookism or somewhere else you can be evil and hateful
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesavagestallion again.
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I could invest even more time and energy bashing you but I won't.

    the constant fighting over nothing is what ruins FM and why I don't post as much.

    I'll offer you a truce, you don't talk shit and I won't either. Forget about the past we'll start all over if you want.

    choice is yours...
    Says the dude who talked shit and argued endlessly because he refused to do any research on his own to learn that removing heavy metals from one’s body can improve mental health


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2783151/


    But yeah, you’d rather just be an MD sheeple and pop whatever pills they tell you to

  17. #57
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19 2016
    Posts
    2,774
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I lived near a black church where the preachers used to talk mad shit about the "white devil" and claim god/jesus were actually black



    Biggest threat to blacks is other blacks with unregistered handguns, coronary artery/heart disease, and a diet low in micronutrients/high in simple carbohydrates.

    Most black people don't even know what the last two I mentioned are, yet tyrone eats popeye's and smokes black n` milds but still manages to get a D1 football scholarship(seen this happen).
    you're losing it boyo

  18. #58
    Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    180lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    22,411
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949699
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielVodkaUniLad View Post
    Hi gay bitch

    remember when you larped as a programmer, modder or whatever you called and got taken to pieces

    *yawns at the endless drivel coming out of this gayboys mouth*

    cringe ass mother fucker wannabe
    BOOM!!!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work

    musclegod gang

  19. #59
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesavagestallion again.


    Says the dude who talked shit and argued endlessly because he refused to do any research on his own to learn that removing heavy metals from one?s body can improve mental health


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2783151/


    But yeah, you?d rather just be an MD sheeple and pop whatever pills they tell you to
    again there's zero fucking proof this will treat or cure depression.

    you just post random study after random study proving this stuff removes heavy metals which it does but there's no evidence that it's the root cause of most mental illness.

    Maybe excess heavy metals worsen existing conditions but nobody's going psychotic after getting vaccinations, you can claim they are but you'll never be able to %100 blame the vaccines.

  20. #60
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    you're losing it boyo
    explain before obligatory neg.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions