Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 115
  1. #1
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    how any man lives with their parents past the age of 25 is beyond me

    was gonna say 22 but being generous in a shit economy(for young people at least)

    for starters my parents have no idea how to use birth control so there's screaming kids still running around

    couldn't tolerate it as a 16yo let alone a grown ass man with a beard

    constantly turning around right before you exit the door to explain where your going/how long you'll be gone

    have to do everything according to someone else's standards such as how to properly wash dishes, fold clothes, etc.

    your day starts when everyone else gets up and interrupts your deep REM sleep

    If someone gets sick it's a merry go round of illness for the next month or two

    your chances of getting laid are greatly reduced if they weren't zero in the first place

  2. #2
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,749
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Do you live with your parents?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  3. #3
    Pagan. Peyton. Nose. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Posts
    18,752
    Mentioned
    794 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    falling for the rent jew - nothx





    gonna suck and leach off my parents and live in a big ass house until im a metaphorical bloated tick ready to fall off and then go to green pastures.

    The whole "omg the city is so DYNAMIC, lets move into an apartment block and fork over 1400$ a month for a studio apartment that may or may not have cockroaches and be surrounded by nigcels!" is just a racket.

  4. #4
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    falling for the rent jew - nothx


    You should be about ready to own st this point


    I envy people who stayed at home that?s so much skrilla

  5. #5
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    falling for the rent jew - nothx





    gonna suck and leach off my parents and live in a big ass house until im a metaphorical bloated tick ready to fall off and then go to green pastures.

    The whole "omg the city is so DYNAMIC, lets move into an apartment block and fork over 1400$ a month for a studio apartment that may or may not have cockroaches and be surrounded by nigcels!" is just a racket.
    not sure what overpopulated preppy neighborhood you live in but for 1400 a month I could get a really nice place with a spare bedroom in a mid-large sized city including utilities.

    there's the rent jew and the mortgage jew, unless your part of the 0.1 of the population that can afford to buy a house outright your going to be making payments to somebody, nothing is free.

    why would I put all that capital into a property that could end up surrounded by nigcels due to gentrification in a couple years tanking the property value?

    buying a home is impractical in an economy where you need to move around every 2-3 years to get the best paying jobs, company loyalty and a job for life is a thing of the past.

    I'd much rather invest in a business opportunity than a home, I'll actually get considerable profits and may be able to afford a home with the business income.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    10,966
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    You should be about ready to own st this point


    I envy people who stayed at home that?s so much skrilla
    Just imagine

    As you deliver taco Bell to some hippie for 4 dollars I'm sitting here with link stacks bigger than ur ego

    When you do Uber eats I bet you call when you're down the street to let the customer know you are disabled and cannot make it to the front door
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  7. #7
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Just imagine

    As you deliver taco Bell to some hippie for 4 dollars I'm sitting here with link stacks bigger than ur ego

    When you do Uber eats I bet you call when you're down the street to let the customer know you are disabled and cannot make it to the front door
    I should start delivering food again I miss it

  8. #8
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    was gonna say 22 but being generous in a shit economy(for young people at least)

    for starters my parents have no idea how to use birth control so there's screaming kids still running around

    couldn't tolerate it as a 16yo let alone a grown ass man with a beard

    constantly turning around right before you exit the door to explain where your going/how long you'll be gone

    have to do everything according to someone else's standards such as how to properly wash dishes, fold clothes, etc.

    your day starts when everyone else gets up and interrupts your deep REM sleep

    If someone gets sick it's a merry go round of illness for the next month or two

    your chances of getting laid are greatly reduced if they weren't zero in the first place
    Because some people are from close-knit families and actually have good relationships with their parents??


    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    falling for the rent jew - nothx





    gonna suck and leach off my parents and live in a big ass house until im a metaphorical bloated tick ready to fall off and then go to green pastures.

    The whole "omg the city is so DYNAMIC, lets move into an apartment block and fork over 1400$ a month for a studio apartment that may or may not have cockroaches and be surrounded by nigcels!" is just a racket.
    Also this.


    Lol @ people buying the Hollywood media lie that being successful means moving far away from your parents to lived in some shitty overpriced place

  9. #9
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,310
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Lol at living with parents

    People believe the Jew media that it’s ok to do so

    Does your mommy still wipe your butt?

  10. #10
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I should start delivering food again I miss it
    do people seriously even make money delivering $7 mcflurries

    isn't gas like $6 a gallon in CA?

    Add in time spent sitting in traffic, vehicle repairs, insurance, etc. your not even making minimum wage

    then some pajeet will complain you didn't put pickles on his subway sandwich, fuck that

  11. #11
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Lol at living with parents

    People believe the Jew media that it’s ok to do so

    Does your mommy still wipe your butt?

    When did the media ever say that?


    They’re the ones that are crying because millennials aren’t wasting money on all the shit that boomers did/could


    The media and Hollywood are the ones that always try to convey the message that “your family isnt cool” “being friends with your siblings is for losers” “moving far away from your family to a college or big city means you’re successful”


    LOL just loll

  12. #12
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Lol at living with parents

    People believe the Jew media that it?s ok to do so

    Does your mommy still wipe your butt?
    if your parents loved you they would've installed a bidet or finished up with baby wipes

    using toilet paper only on your children should count as child abuse

    the minute you send your kid to school with dingleberries on their ass you've set them up for failure

  13. #13
    Senior Member Daemon453's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16 2019
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26070874
    It's not about the cushy living standards and zero rent payments that you may get living with your parents, it's about independence and self-respect. If you're 25 or older living off pot-noodles whilst your mom still wipes the skid marks off the toilet for you, then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously.

    I mean shit, being married and having kids at that age was the norm 30+ years back. Has fluoride in the water delayed puberty by 10+ years or something and this is now the norm?

  14. #14
    Senior Member DanielVodkaUniLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    autismos all you do is complain about how tough your pampered german life is

    maybe time to grow up or see a bit of the world to understand real problems to put some perspective on your own life

    better than whining about having a difficult 1st world life and how unfair life is

    you sound like a teenage american girl who doesn't have the latest mobile phone

  15. #15
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    It's not about the cushy living standards and zero rent payments that you may get living with your parents, it's about independence and self-respect. If you're 25 or older living off pot-noodles whilst your mom still wipes the skid marks off the toilet for you, then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously.

    I mean shit, being married and having kids at that age was the norm 30+ years back. Has fluoride in the water delayed puberty by 10+ years or something and this is now the norm?
    to be fair it would've been a dumb move to move out 10 years ago in the middle of a recession

    if you don't live in a welfare state where housing is provided your either gonna be homeless or end up moving back in if things don't work out

    once you have a decent emergency fund(one years living expenses) and a stable job it's time to go

  16. #16
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,310
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    When did the media ever say that?


    They?re the ones that are crying because millennials aren?t wasting money on all the shit that boomers did/could


    The media and Hollywood are the ones that always try to convey the message that ?your family isnt cool? ?being friends with your siblings is for losers? ?moving far away from your family to a college or big city means you?re successful?


    LOL just loll
    Wrong

    Hollywood teaches us to be lazy and have no drive, to not want to work, to stay at our parents house and leech off them

    You need to think for yourself

    As a man who respects himself you should have the dignity to pay your own bills and create your own life experiences

    That has nothing whatsoever to do with your relationship with your parents

  17. #17
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,310
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Staying at home with mom is feminine behavior

    But Hollywood wants men to be feminine

    And judging by this thread it’s worked

  18. #18
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    7,001
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Lol at living with parents

    People believe the Jew media that it?s ok to do so

    Does your mommy still wipe your butt?
    did your parents disown you at a young age or something?

    looks like you're dealing with some deep seated mental issues this thread has triggered in some way tbh

  19. #19
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    do people seriously even make money delivering $7 mcflurries

    isn't gas like $6 a gallon in CA?

    Add in time spent sitting in traffic, vehicle repairs, insurance, etc. your not even making minimum wage

    then some pajeet will complain you didn't put pickles on his subway sandwich, fuck that
    I do what I have to do.

  20. #20
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,310
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    did your parents disown you at a young age or something?

    looks like you're dealing with some deep seated mental issues this thread has triggered in some way tbh
    Yes, but what does that have to do with anything.

    I?ll kick my kids out at 18 so they can go do something w their life.

    What?s the motivation to better yourself otherwise? Why would I want them to end up being rotting forumcels like you guys who still live at home?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions