Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

how any man lives with their parents past the age of 25 is beyond me

was gonna say 22 but being generous in a shit economy(for young people at least)

for starters my parents have no idea how to use birth control so there's screaming kids still running around

couldn't tolerate it as a 16yo let alone a grown ass man with a beard

constantly turning around right before you exit the door to explain where your going/how long you'll be gone

have to do everything according to someone else's standards such as how to properly wash dishes, fold clothes, etc.

your day starts when everyone else gets up and interrupts your deep REM sleep

If someone gets sick it's a merry go round of illness for the next month or two

your chances of getting laid are greatly reduced if they weren't zero in the first place

Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Do you live with your parents?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    falling for the rent jew - nothx

gonna suck and leach off my parents and live in a big ass house until im a metaphorical bloated tick ready to fall off and then go to green pastures.

The whole "omg the city is so DYNAMIC, lets move into an apartment block and fork over 1400$ a month for a studio apartment that may or may not have cockroaches and be surrounded by nigcels!" is just a racket.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post

You should be about ready to own st this point

I envy people who stayed at home that?s so much skrilla
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

gonna suck and leach off my parents and live in a big ass house until im a metaphorical bloated tick ready to fall off and then go to green pastures.

The whole "omg the city is so DYNAMIC, lets move into an apartment block and fork over 1400$ a month for a studio apartment that may or may not have cockroaches and be surrounded by nigcels!" is just a racket.
    not sure what overpopulated preppy neighborhood you live in but for 1400 a month I could get a really nice place with a spare bedroom in a mid-large sized city including utilities.

there's the rent jew and the mortgage jew, unless your part of the 0.1 of the population that can afford to buy a house outright your going to be making payments to somebody, nothing is free.

why would I put all that capital into a property that could end up surrounded by nigcels due to gentrification in a couple years tanking the property value?

buying a home is impractical in an economy where you need to move around every 2-3 years to get the best paying jobs, company loyalty and a job for life is a thing of the past.

I'd much rather invest in a business opportunity than a home, I'll actually get considerable profits and may be able to afford a home with the business income.

Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    You should be about ready to own st this point

I envy people who stayed at home that?s so much skrilla
    Just imagine

As you deliver taco Bell to some hippie for 4 dollars I'm sitting here with link stacks bigger than ur ego

When you do Uber eats I bet you call when you're down the street to let the customer know you are disabled and cannot make it to the front door
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Just imagine

As you deliver taco Bell to some hippie for 4 dollars I'm sitting here with link stacks bigger than ur ego

When you do Uber eats I bet you call when you're down the street to let the customer know you are disabled and cannot make it to the front door
    I should start delivering food again I miss it
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    was gonna say 22 but being generous in a shit economy(for young people at least)

for starters my parents have no idea how to use birth control so there's screaming kids still running around

couldn't tolerate it as a 16yo let alone a grown ass man with a beard

constantly turning around right before you exit the door to explain where your going/how long you'll be gone

have to do everything according to someone else's standards such as how to properly wash dishes, fold clothes, etc.

your day starts when everyone else gets up and interrupts your deep REM sleep

If someone gets sick it's a merry go round of illness for the next month or two

your chances of getting laid are greatly reduced if they weren't zero in the first place
    Because some people are from close-knit families and actually have good relationships with their parents??

Also this.

Lol @ people buying the Hollywood media lie that being successful means moving far away from your parents to lived in some shitty overpriced place

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Lol at living with parents

People believe the Jew media that it’s ok to do so

Does your mommy still wipe your butt?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I should start delivering food again I miss it
    do people seriously even make money delivering $7 mcflurries

isn't gas like $6 a gallon in CA?

Add in time spent sitting in traffic, vehicle repairs, insurance, etc. your not even making minimum wage

then some pajeet will complain you didn't put pickles on his subway sandwich, fuck that

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post

People believe the Jew media that it’s ok to do so

When did the media ever say that?

They’re the ones that are crying because millennials aren’t wasting money on all the shit that boomers did/could

The media and Hollywood are the ones that always try to convey the message that “your family isnt cool” “being friends with your siblings is for losers” “moving far away from your family to a college or big city means you’re successful”

LOL just loll

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

People believe the Jew media that it?s ok to do so

if your parents loved you they would've installed a bidet or finished up with baby wipes

using toilet paper only on your children should count as child abuse

the minute you send your kid to school with dingleberries on their ass you've set them up for failure

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's not about the cushy living standards and zero rent payments that you may get living with your parents, it's about independence and self-respect. If you're 25 or older living off pot-noodles whilst your mom still wipes the skid marks off the toilet for you, then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously.

I mean shit, being married and having kids at that age was the norm 30+ years back. Has fluoride in the water delayed puberty by 10+ years or something and this is now the norm?

Senior Member DanielVodkaUniLad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    autismos all you do is complain about how tough your pampered german life is

maybe time to grow up or see a bit of the world to understand real problems to put some perspective on your own life

better than whining about having a difficult 1st world life and how unfair life is

you sound like a teenage american girl who doesn't have the latest mobile phone

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    It's not about the cushy living standards and zero rent payments that you may get living with your parents, it's about independence and self-respect. If you're 25 or older living off pot-noodles whilst your mom still wipes the skid marks off the toilet for you, then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously.

I mean shit, being married and having kids at that age was the norm 30+ years back. Has fluoride in the water delayed puberty by 10+ years or something and this is now the norm?
    to be fair it would've been a dumb move to move out 10 years ago in the middle of a recession

if you don't live in a welfare state where housing is provided your either gonna be homeless or end up moving back in if things don't work out

once you have a decent emergency fund(one years living expenses) and a stable job it's time to go

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    When did the media ever say that?

They?re the ones that are crying because millennials aren?t wasting money on all the shit that boomers did/could

The media and Hollywood are the ones that always try to convey the message that ?your family isnt cool? ?being friends with your siblings is for losers? ?moving far away from your family to a college or big city means you?re successful?

LOL just loll
    Wrong

Hollywood teaches us to be lazy and have no drive, to not want to work, to stay at our parents house and leech off them

You need to think for yourself

As a man who respects himself you should have the dignity to pay your own bills and create your own life experiences

That has nothing whatsoever to do with your relationship with your parents

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Staying at home with mom is feminine behavior

But Hollywood wants men to be feminine

And judging by this thread it’s worked

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

People believe the Jew media that it?s ok to do so

did your parents disown you at a young age or something?

looks like you're dealing with some deep seated mental issues this thread has triggered in some way tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    do people seriously even make money delivering $7 mcflurries

isn't gas like $6 a gallon in CA?

Add in time spent sitting in traffic, vehicle repairs, insurance, etc. your not even making minimum wage

then some pajeet will complain you didn't put pickles on his subway sandwich, fuck that
    I do what I have to do.
    Mayor of Dabcity
    Rehabbing body

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    did your parents disown you at a young age or something?

looks like you're dealing with some deep seated mental issues this thread has triggered in some way tbh
    Yes, but what does that have to do with anything.

I?ll kick my kids out at 18 so they can go do something w their life.

What?s the motivation to better yourself otherwise? Why would I want them to end up being rotting forumcels like you guys who still live at home?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast