Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My first encounter with Paimon

In Demonolatry, it is not uncommon for a Demonolator to choose a Parton Demon.If you are unversed on the topic, then a better understanding for those who are new to this path would come from a short description from S. Connolly?s book 'The Complete Book of Demonolatry':

?Take your time choosing a Demon to dedicate yourself to. There is no hurry. When it is supposed to happen, it will. It is suggested you work with many Demons before you take that step toward dedication. You can practice Demonolatry for years without being dedicated to a particular Demon. It just so happens that after time, many Demonolators may find they are more connected or drawn to one particular Demon over the others. This Rite basically acknowledges and strengthens that bond. A dedication is a rite that solidifies a bond between your Self and a Demon. It doesn?t mean that the Demon is going to start talking to you all the time or manifest around every corner. Instead, your Matron/Patron is your primary guide. Then why choose a Matron/Patron at all? A Matron/Patron is a counterpart to balance the individual. It is in this balance that we can see things clearer and begin to know the Self better. ?

The last couple of years I have become very close to King Paimon. He was my personal Mentor Demon for two years, and he taught me a lot of things, he was there when I needed him without asking, and he helped me in plenty of ways. I know him and I trust him with my childrens lives, so I decided to ask him to be my Patron Demon. I have worked in the past with other Demons as well, but I haven?t found that kind of bond. So, I said fuck it, let?s go for it!

Paimon?s suggestion was to do it during the Full Moon. I fast for 2 days before and before the ritual, I took a banishing bath to remove all the negativity from me. So, I construct the Circle, light my candles and I called the Elements. I had His sigil in front of my scrying mirror and a paper with my dedication already written. I start to meditate for a while by chanting his Enn to raise my energy and suddenly I notice the flames of the candles gone crazy. The candles at the Elementary points of the Circle was stable, but the flames of altars candles rise up and the flame turns blue. The energy inside the Circle change and I felt that He was there. I was sitting in a lotus pose in front of the altar and I start to read Him my dedication. When I finished the reading I cut my finger and I left 3 drops of blood in the paper. My signature!

Then I burn the dedication. While the paper was burning I looked at the mirror and I saw His face crystal clear!!! It was amazing! It was the first time that the image in the mirror was SO clear. I don?t know why I felt the need to kneel before Him, so I kneel in my right feet and I don?t know why as well I started to cry??..To cry a lot??I must be crying at least 15 minutes when I felt something touched my head and said ?Redemption my daughter. Stand up?. I looked in the mirror again and the face of Paimon appears again. All this time I headed trumpets and I thought that it was in my mind, but later my bf confirmed that he heard them too.

After that, I sit again in lotus pose in front of the altar to meditate. The candles still went crazy, and as I was in a light trance I guess I release too much energy that I heard the voice of Paimon told me to control it cause I will fade out. I also realize after I close the ritual that the window was cracked!! Too much energy I guess!!

I finished my meditation, I thank Him very much, I also thanks all the Elementary Demons and I close the ritual. It was the most awesome, powerful life-altering experience that I had so far. I want to give my personal thanks to King Paimon himself!

Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Didnt read
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Didnt read
    Cool, just like everyone else on your thesis about blaha then
    Last edited by Daemon453; 2019-10-13 at 04:35 PM.

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    Cool, just like everyone else and your thesis on blaha then
    24K views and counting

Stop being nonsensical, Macer

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    24K views and counting

Stop being nonsensical, Macer
    24k views, 23k of those being you revisiting that page dozens of times daily since its inception, to append useless information to it that no one reads

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    24k views, 23k of those being you revisiting that page dozens of times daily since its inception, to append useless information to it that no one reads
    That doesnt even make sense lmao

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That doesnt even make sense lmao
    Actually it does, and I just exposed you so now you're deflecting like the true nerd that you are

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    you need JESUS
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Actually it does, and I just exposed you so now you're deflecting like the true nerd that you are
    Whatever you say Macer

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Muh demon sessions

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Muh demon sessions

Imagine being THIS retarded

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post

Imagine being THIS retarded