Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrongMane View Post
    Ru58841 is very weak in comparison and is mostly placebo. Even guys who are natty still don?t get maintaine from it and any regrowth pics you see that used ru also used at least minox but probsbly fin as well. It?s basically placebo but with unknown side effects since it wasn?t tested in humans. Lots of people report chest pains from using it and/or strong headaches

If you wanna use a topical receptor blockers oh-flutamide is a much better option since it?s bern tested in humans and the half life is still very short so that you won?t get any systemic sides from it. Me and a bunch of others are experimenting with it atm and it?s 3-4x better than ru I?d say. The problem still is tho penetration is very low and it needs to have a concentration 50-100x higher than testosterone just like all other AR blockers to block the receptor.

So fin is much more potent per mg and easier to get sufficiently into the hair follicle through topical admin
    okay thanks but where the f do you get finasteride raws from?

Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Could you tell me ur experience in it saving your hair etc thanks
    Try using vitamin d3 oil. 2 months in and my hairline is growing better than it was when I was 18
    Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore Powerful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    How old
    Mid 40s

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders69 View Post
    Thanks for taking ur time, noticed any hair regrowth?
    Meh I think there has been some regrowth as it does seems a reasonably thick texture .. but the hairline has remained constant, i.e. I have not gained back the hairline that receded.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    minox 1ml a day
    fin .25 day
    ketc. shampoo once a week

Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RawHe View Post
    minox 1ml a day
    fin .25 day
    ketc. shampoo once a week

ket shampoo is completely worthless for hairloss. It's only use would be if you have strong scalp itch due to hairloss or a very oily scalp.

Fin .25mg a day reduces serum dht level just about the same as 1mg but significantly less in the scalp. If you are on gear 1-2mg would be better.

Weight
    Height
    5"11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    fin will make you way more prone to all estrogenic side effects so you will have to keep your estrogen super under control. Also it only works for drugs that metabolize via 5ar. Assuming you have genetics to bald in your 30s you can can use fin and run high test cycles and start balding in your late 30s

once you start noticing mpb tho, ie once it has initiated its a snowball effect and will be much harder to stop. You might not be able to run high test anymore even with fin or dut
    I can confirm, I need .5mg arimidex twice a week even cruising on 175mg test e now. I?m using 2-3mg arimidex per week on 500mg test alone lol. It?s been so difficult to manage estrogen; everything flares up gyno. But finasteride has slowed the shedding so 🤷🏽*♂️
    Obsession is when you strip at a gay bar to pay for dat dere so you can flex and dance for teenagers on omegle

✷On the road to Mt. Olympus✷

Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jora View Post
    I can confirm, I need .5mg arimidex twice a week even cruising on 175mg test e now. I?m using 2-3mg arimidex per week on 500mg test alone lol. It?s been so difficult to manage estrogen; everything flares up gyno. But finasteride has slowed the shedding so 🤷🏽*♂️
    has it stopped hairloss for you?

Weight
    Height
    5"11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    has it stopped hairloss for you?
    Idk about stopped. It is definitely minimal on a cruise, maybe even maintaining, but even a simple 500mg test e cycle is making me shed. It doesn’t help that finasteride makes me use arimidex on a cruise which, in itself, is known to cause hair loss lol.

It makes me think, I’m pinning 500mg test e and using finasteride to block 90% conversion of test to DHT, kinda spooky that all that’s left for it to turn to is estrogen.
    Obsession is when you strip at a gay bar to pay for dat dere so you can flex and dance for teenagers on omegle

Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jora View Post
    Idk about stopped. It is definitely minimal on a cruise, maybe even maintaining, but even a simple 500mg test e cycle is making me shed. It doesn’t help that finasteride makes me use arimidex on a cruise which, in itself, is known to cause hair loss lol.

It makes me think, I’m pinning 500mg test e and using finasteride to block 90% conversion of test to DHT, kinda spooky that all that’s left for it to turn to is estrogen.
    nah bruh you can use topical anti androgens and then theres oral anti androgens. Estrogen actually doesn't help for hairloss almost at all when you still have high androgens. Most of its benefit comes from shutting you down

Weight
    Height
    5"11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    nah bruh you can use topical anti androgens and then theres oral anti androgens. Estrogen actually doesn't help for hairloss almost at all when you still have high androgens. Most of its benefit comes from shutting you down
    Oh yeah, I just mean that using an AI always makes me lose hair just because of the drug itself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    whats good AI regimen to run while using fin and on gear

Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Adex is the most hair safe ai. Try to take smaller doses more often and keep your dose as low as you can without sides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    fin will make you way more prone to all estrogenic side effects

not the case for me. I was way more prone to estrogen side effects when I first started juicing. Now I don't get any high estrogen sides even with finastride added in

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    if you're natty and not balding yet but wanna be proactive and avoid sides at the same time I'd reccomend topical fin. Buy fin powder and make a topical solution like you would for ru58841 but with fin and make it ~1-2.5mg/ml of fin. Use as many mls as you need to cover the whole scalp

that way the risk of sides will be lower but you will still stop local 5ar. Im actually using this combined with 2-hydroxyflutamide topically to combat hairloss during my current cycle and ahve been using topical fin for months. It def works and def less sides than oral
    what if you are balding natty

Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    what if you are balding natty
    I'd still try topical fin, see how it affects your shedding. Take action asap.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'd still try topical fin, see how it affects your shedding. Take action asap.
    where do you get it
    prescribed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    none. I;m at 600 a week no ai. body learns to adept to the test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12