Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,865
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685

    Paki geeks literally bathing in shit, no wonder they smell so bad

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  2. #2
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    26,532
    Mentioned
    1637 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    would not expect less from a subhuman
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  3. #3
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    4,064
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    literally slinging shit at each other like monkeys

    yet pakis know more about civilizations than africans @GanjaGuru

  4. #4
    Member MongNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08 2019
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7753094
    I sold them my shit. Key to being a good salesman is knowing your customer's needs.

  5. #5
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    its for health and prosperity

    in their minds

    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,865
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    its for health and prosperity

    in their minds



    Can see omega defending this tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  7. #7
    Senior Member Havoc00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 21 2018
    Location
    Coon Town
    Posts
    594
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Disgusting people

  8. #8
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post


    Can see omega defending this tbh
    lol...lots of semantics, discourse on good bacteria in poop, etc.
    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10 2017
    Posts
    5,991
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I’m surprised those shoddily built buildings haven’t collapsed. Did you see how many people are on those roofs and balconies?

  10. #10
    HellJumper GanjaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Posts
    2,432
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    literally slinging shit at each other like monkeys

    yet pakis know more about civilizations than africans @GanjaGuru
    Idk bro these fellas probs look more closer to you then they to do me. Flat broad nosed and dark skinned.

    We should send African migrants to India tbh. Would b Lols, pajeets would just get rekt.
    Last edited by GanjaGuru; 2019-11-03 at 04:13 AM.
    bulkondabud

  11. #11
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    4,064
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    Idk bro these fellas probs look more closer to you then they to do me. Flat broad nosed and dark skinned.

    We should send African migrants to India tbh. Would b Lols, pajeets would just get rekt.
    I'm actually lighter skinned than you @ricflairenin' is my witness

    don't have a flat nose just wide

  12. #12
    HellJumper GanjaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Posts
    2,432
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I'm actually lighter skinned than you @ricflairenin' is my witness

    don't have a flat nose just wide
    Then why u say your black? Being lighter then light brown is just white.
    bulkondabud

  13. #13
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    4,064
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    Then why u say your black? Being lighter then light brown is just white.
    I'm mulatto if you haven't heard

    I am light brown but kind of italian/spanish looking

    white people don't view me as white so it is what it is

    especially in northern europe where white people are almost universally pale

  14. #14
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    The use of cow dung was the weapon of choice for Bhadrakali's people.

    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  15. #15
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I'm mulatto if you haven't heard

    I am light brown but kind of italian/spanish looking

    white people don't view me as white so it is what it is

    especially in northern europe where white people are almost universally pale
    do u have black father white mom

  16. #16
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    4,064
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    do u have black father white mom
    yep

    mom got blacked

    other way around is very very rare

    my other brothers turned out white for some reason, it's like the brown washed off after the first couple kids

    the whitest one was the first one to have a gf in high school, brutal

  17. #17
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    yep

    mom got blacked

    other way around is very very rare

    my other brothers turned out white for some reason, it's like the brown washed off after the first couple kids

    the whitest one was the first one to have a gf in high school, brutal
    ur mom is trash and one of the reasons u ended up where u ended up
    what a sad world we live in bro

  18. #18
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    4,064
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    ur mom is trash and one of the reasons u ended up where u ended up
    what a sad world we live in bro
    I'm slightly offended

    my dad is trash my mom stayed by him and never cheated yet my dad fucked her over in the worst way possible(don't wanna say how)

    it was one of those relationships where they wanted to divorce but chose to stay together for the kids

    you act like I'm damned to an eternity on fitmisc I'm just here for this particular segment of my life

    who says I can't have a normal life with a decent gf?

    I learn from my parents mistakes and won't have autismos juniors running around to repeat the cycle but I can work my way up to a fulfilling lifestyle it just takes time.

    I know this sounds like wishful thinking but I'm not scheming to be the next big billionaire the goals I set for myself are entirely achievable

  19. #19
    Senior Member ricflairenin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I'm slightly offended

    my dad is trash my mom stayed by him and never cheated yet my dad fucked her over in the worst way possible(don't wanna say how)

    it was one of those relationships where they wanted to divorce but chose to stay together for the kids

    you act like I'm damned to an eternity on fitmisc I'm just here for this particular segment of my life

    who says I can't have a normal life with a decent gf?

    I learn from my parents mistakes and won't have autismos juniors running around to repeat the cycle but I can work my way up to a fulfilling lifestyle it just takes time.

    I know this sounds like wishful thinking but I'm not scheming to be the next big billionaire the goals I set for myself are entirely achievable
    what makes her trash is burning the coal my brother
    burn the coal
    pay the toll

  20. #20
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    10,542
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    what makes her trash is burning the coal my brother
    burn the coal
    pay the toll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions